The nation's top court heard oral arguments in a challenge to Mississippi's 15-week abortion law, which many see as a bid to overturn Roe v.
If it were men who got pregnant, Brett Kavanaugh would be bragging about how many drunken abortions he's had. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Judge says Trump 'stoked' crowd on Jan. 6
- Ron Johnson Claims Fauci Has 'Overhyped' Omicron: 'Did the Exact Same Thing With AIDS'
- 'Picked Up My Phone and Called Joe Rogan': Dana White Got Covid and Phoned Podcaster for Medical Advice
- White House announces new aggressive steps to combat COVID-19
- Germany to launch nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated
- Police say Texas woman pulled gun, threatened to shoot over parking space
As long as we're overturning settled law, I've got some thought about the Second Amendment. - Michael Ian Black
Mark Meadows Is Such A Wuss
Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows rolled over for Donald Trump by agreeing with the former president that the reporting about his upcoming book is “fake news.”
The Chief’s Chief became a major media focus when The Guardian flagged previews that Meadows wrote Trump tested positive for the coronavirus just days before his first debate with his eventual successor, Joe Biden.
Robert Mueller said the President of the United States was guilty of a felony and could be prosecuted when he left office.I don’t know what else he could have done besides run naked down the street with his hair on fire. - Angry Staffer tweet
- McConnell predicts there will be no shutdown
- Brian Kilmeade Asks Trump if Melania Is Refusing to Return to the White House if He Runs In 2024
- New York Times Rejects Rubio's Accusation Outlet Has Concealed Damning Documents About China: 'Simply Wrong On the Facts'
- Laura Ingraham Calls Democrats the ‘Party of Death,’ Vows Conservatives Will ‘Shrink the Court’s Power’ If Roe Not Overturned
- Don Jr. TORCHES Democrats, Says They 'Are Going Out and Making Heroes of Pedophiles'
- Head of Koch-Backed Americans for Prosperity Resigns Over Allegation of 'Impropriety'
- RNC Chair and Newsmax Host Repeat False Claim That Pelosi Is Moving to Florida: 'She Just Chose DeSantis'
- Jared and Ivanka Try to Reenter Polite Society, Are Promptly Told to F--k Off
Dr. Oz Hopes to Replace Rand Paul as Biggest Quack in Senate. - Andy Borowitz
So How Are Things Going At Liberty "Christian" University?
A Liberty University professor has been arrested by the school’s police force.
Documents from the Lynchburg General District Court show William Atwell has been charged with sexual battery and abduction by force or intimidation.
So if you testified under oath that Roe v Wade was settled and then rule to overturn it, that would be perjury, correct? - Tim Hannan
Rock The Voter News
- Schumer warns of 'Republican anti-vaccine shutdown'
- Manchin won't rule out backing GOP effort to defund Biden vaccine mandate
- Symone Sanders Leaving Post as Senior Adviser to VP Kamala Harris
- Dr. Fauci Has Been Rejecting Invites to Go on Fox News Since July: Report
- Joe Biden Has Succinct Retort When Asked If Trump Put Him At Risk For COVID-19
No offense America but I’m kind of glad I live in Canada. - Markfry809 tweet
Texas Blocked From Blocking Social Media Bans Or Something Like That. LOL.
A federal judge has blocked Texas from enforcing a law that aimed to block social media companies from banning users based on political views.
Judge Robert Pitman issued the order Wednesday in favor of two industry associations that sued to block the Texas law.
“Social media platforms have a First Amendment right to moderate content disseminated on their platforms,” Pitman wrote.
To everyone who voted 3rd party to "send a message to the system," the Supreme Court is sending a message back. - saguinescu tweet
Senator Susan Collins says she favors passing legislation to enshrine the protections of Roe v. Wade into law.Does anyone else think we WOULDN’T be in this mess if she didn’t help the GOP steal a Supreme Court seat? - Chip Franklin
- Burger King Is Selling Whoppers For Only 37 Cents This Weekend
- Disney names Susan Arnold as board chair, replacing Bob Iger
- WTA Suspends Tournament Play in China Amid Concern for Peng Shuai’s Safety
- Facebook taking steps to secure accounts of activists, journalists, officials
THROWBACK THURSDAY from my archives
Why is Fox News the only network (besides CSPAN) carrying the daily White House briefings?Trump was on TV almost every day. Just constant.During this pivotal time why wouldn't CNN & MSNBC want to run daily White House briefings and let the press secretary inform the American people? - Don Winslow
Fox News Pulled Out Of The UK Due To Low Ratings But They are #1 In The USA!
Fox News notched 71 of the top 100 cable telecasts in the month of November, the network said in a statement, continuing to crush its cable news competitors CNN and MSNBC, neither of which ranked one telecast in the top 100.
The Omicron variant of COVID-19 has arrived in the United States just in time for Republicans to invite it over for Christmas. - Middle Age Riot