"Santa, please bring ammo," Rep. Thomas Massie wrote as he posted the image of him and his family posing with guns in front of a Christmas...
Insanity is contagious. -Joseph Heller
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Parents of Michigan school shooting suspect are held on $500000 bond after manhunt
- White Nationalist Group Holds Disturbing Demonstration at Lincoln Memorial
- Jeanine Pirro Blames Michigan School Shooting on 'Liberal School Personnel'
- Parkland Parents, Others Rebuke Rep. Thomas Massie For Posting Pro-Gun Photo, Days After School Shooting
- Fauci Blasts Ron Johnson for Accusing Him of Covid Fear-Mongering: 'How Do You Overhype' 780,000 Dead Americans?
I can’t comment on The Crumbleys until I read a 9-part New York Times report explaining their economic insecurities. - John Fugelsang
One month from today will be exactly one year since the deadly insurrection and coup attempt at our Capitol. Meanwhile, not one elected official, not one former occupant of the WH, has been prosecuted or otherwise held accountable as they continue to poison the body politic. - Steven Beschloss
How Many More Dots Need To Be Connected To Stop The Next Coup Attempt?
A former official for D.C. National Guard has issued a shocking accusation against two generals who he believed perjured themselves before Congress in their testimony about the events of Jan. 6.
In a stunning memo to the Jan. 6 committee obtained by Politico, Col. Earl Matthews accuses Army Gen. Charles Flynn (brother of Michael Flynn) and Lt. Gen. Walter Piatt of wholesale fabrications about their accounts of the attack on the Capitol.
Rock The Voter News
Omicron is Greek for, "Anti-Vaxxers are going to kill us all." - John Pavlovitz
- Trump Brags to Mark Levin He Stayed in Office Four Years Because He Fired James Comey
- Trump Rages at 'F*cking Idiot' Mark Milley Over Afghanistan in Mar-a-Lago Speech
- Trump responds to report that he tested positive for COVID before debate, says 'Biden goes around coughing on people all over the place'
- Mark Meadows helped endanger lives to make money off his book: Ex-Homeland Security aide to Pence
- Jim Jordan: Liberals must be destroyed because they are successors to 'evils' of Nazis and slavery
- Sidney Powell’s Group Raked in Nearly $15 Million in Donations Off Election Lies
- Pressure grows to remove Boebert from committees
It would be nice if parents who are working so hard to keep the teaching of American history out of our schools would do the same about guns. - Andy Borowitz
Apparently, Trump Voters Have Died at 3x the Rate of Democrats
People living in counties that voted for former President Trump in the last presidential election are nearly three times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who live in counties that voted for President Biden, according to an analysis conducted by NPR.
I'm tired of pastors living in mansions, while their flock lives in the fields. - John Collins
Rock The Voter News
So forcing you to wear a mask is unconstitutional but forcing you to give birth is not. This is beyond the upside down world. - Irishrygirl tweet
- A 'Let's Go Brandon' store has opened in Massachusetts selling right-wing merchandise
- Toyota to build $1.3B battery plant near Greensboro, N.C.
- Trump social media startup receives commitment of $1 billion from unidentified 'diverse group' of investors
- Trump's new social media company is under investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Chris Cuomo Fired Days After CNN Reportedly Learned of a Sexual Misconduct Allegation 'Unrelated to the Gov. Andrew Cuomo Matter'
I admire the state of Alabama's single-minded determination to be great at college football and bad at everything else. - TheTweetOfGod
Texas Is #1 In Plastic Pollution
Former shrimper Diane Wilson watches in disgust as a Taiwan-owned factory in Texas spews millions of plastic pellets into the Matagorda Bay.
In Europe we are closely following the political situation in America. Flabbergasted why these people aren’t arrested yet! - Georgina Stulen tweet