When on Thanksgiving eve the three white men accused of murdering Ahmaud Arbery as he ran through their Georgia neighborhood were found guilty,...
If America really meant "All Lives Matter" we wouldn't need A Black Lives Matter movement. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Fox & Friends Weekend Hosts Suggest Democrats Are Making Up New Variants to Help Biden
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson Defends His State's Low Vax Rate, Insists Mandates Wouldn't Work in Arkansas: 'You Have to Know the Culture'
- Mississippi Governor Says Biden Vaccine Mandate 'Hardened' People Against the Shot, Makes It 'More Difficult in Rural States'
- Stephen Miller Absurdly Claims If Trump Were Still President ‘We Would Already Have Modified Vaccines’ For New Omicron Variant
After 4 years of the complete sh*tshow that was the trump admin, the job the media is doing reporting on the Biden admin successes is horrendous. - Brooklyn Dad tweet
Another Subpoena Shunner...
A House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection will vote Wednesday to hold a former Justice Department official in contempt, seeking criminal charges against a defiant witness for a second time after holding former White House aide Steve Bannon in contempt last month.
- 'They're all begging me': Trump's 2024 veep tryouts get underway
- ‘Lauren Boebert is TRASH,’ Says Adam Kinzinger After Congresswoman’s Anti-Muslim Comments
- Rep. Lauren Boebert silent on criticism after she said Pete Buttigieg was trying to 'chest feed' at same event she implied Rep. Ilhan Omar was a terrorist
- Lin Wood Releases Audio of Michael Flynn Calling QAnon a CIA Disinformation Plot: It's 'Total Nonsense'
- Roger Stone says he doesn't feel safe in Upper Manhattan: People 'sometimes physically attack me'
- 4 GOP-controlled states are changing their unemployment laws to allow those defying COVID-19 vaccine mandates to get benefits
- Former defense secretary Esper sues Pentagon in memoir dispute
- Gov. Abbott mocked for claiming South African immigrants crossing border illegally
Could one of the disease-ridden South Africans currently streaming across the Texas border please bring Greg Abbott a geography book. or maybe even a f*cking map. - Jeff Tiedrich
Will Ghislaine Maxwell Go Quietly Into The Night? LOL.
A jury was selected on Monday morning in the sex-abuse trial of Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of recruiting and grooming underage girls for late financier Jeffrey Epstein to abuse.
U.S. prosecutors have said that between 1994 and 2004, Maxwell - a former employee and romantic partner of Epstein's - gained the girls' trust by taking them to movies, sending them gifts such as lingerie and discussing sexual topics, according to a 2021 indictment.
Chris Christie’s new book sold just 2,289 copies during its first week of release, making it one of the biggest flops in history despite nonstop coverage on every cable news network. Have a nice Monday! - Meidas Touch tweet
Social Security recipients get a 5.9% RAISE. Medicare goes up over 14% and is taken out of our checks. That's how Seniors get screwed. - Sharon Brooks
Rock The Voter News
You know what? If anything, Hillary Clinton UNDERESTIMATED just how DEPLORABLE the “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and Islamophobic” Republicans are. - Jon Cooper
Beto O'Rouke Proclaims: Alright, Alright, Alright!
Matthew McConaughey announced that he has no immediate plans for a future in politics in a video message shared on Sunday.
The Oscar winner, 52, shut the door on a potential bid for governor of Texas in 2022 as he acknowledged his time spent exploring, learning and listening over the past two years while considering a career in public office.
Howard Stern says if Trump runs in 2024 he will have to run against him and he will put all unvaccinated people in a leper colony. - Tim Hannan
- Pfizer CEO has 'high level of confidence' COVID-19 pill will be effective against omicron
- Stacey Abrams nominated to board of solar energy firm
- Treasury redirecting rental assistance funds to address backlogs
- Chefs defend Vice President Kamala Harris' pricey French cookware purchase
Pretty certain Le Crueset is having a bang up sales surge thanks to faux Republican outrage. - Barbara Malmet
Twitter CEO Resigns
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is stepping down as chief of the social media company, effective immediately. Parag Agrawal, the company’s chief technology officer, will take over the helm, the company said Monday.
It's OK - Monday hates you, too. - John Fugelsang