Former President Donald Trump said he met with Kyle Rittenhouse at Mar-a-Lago in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity that aired on Tuesday.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Marjorie Taylor Greene bill would award Congressional Gold Medal to Kyle Rittenhouse
- Dr. Fauci Calls Out Tucker Carlson, Peter Navarro: They 'Weaponize Lies' That Are 'Killing People'
- Stephen Colbert Roasts Eric Trump After Michael Cohen Implicated Him on CNN: 'Help Me, Dad!'
- Hannity Goes on a Tear Dismissing January 6 Committee in Trump Interview: You Told People to Peacefully March
Patience is NOT a virtue during forest fires, heart attacks or coups
Russel Honoré Connects The Dots For The Department of Justice
Retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré, who was tasked by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi with conducting a review of the US Capitol's security after January 6, on Tuesday said President Donald Trump's White House was complicit in orchestrating the insurrection.
The “lock her up” crowd has gotten awfully quiet on the subject of locking people up. - Middle Age Riot
- ‘He’s Insane... He Thinks He’s God’: Kyle Rittenhouse Says Ex-Lawyer Lin Wood Was Fired for His ‘QAnon and Election Fraud Stuff’
- Lauren Boebert Challenges Wheelchair-Bound Madison Cawthorn to a 'Sprint' to Land Kyle Rittenhouse Internship
- RNC paying some Trump legal bills
- Trump Doubles Down on Max Miller Endorsement, Despite Abuse Allegations From Former Press Secretary
- Massachusetts hospital workers seek Supreme Court relief from vaccine mandate
- Fact check: Dominion Voting Systems did not lose its lawsuits against Giuliani and Powell
Whenever you’re feeling sad, just remind yourself that you’re not Rudy Giuliani, and you’ll instantly feel better.I promise. - TheUSASingers tweet
Two Items Not On My Bingo Card, Eric Trump & Burner Phone.
A few days before Trump supporters stormed the Capitol building, one of the top organizers for the rally that preceded the riot reportedly issued an unusual request to some underlings. According to Rolling Stone, Jan. 6 planners were ordered to use cash to purchase burner phones that were used to communicate directly with the Trump family and White House officials. The request reportedly came from Kylie Kremer from the “March for Trump” group that helped plan the D.C. rally that later turned into the Capitol riot. According to the report, the phones were used to talk to figures including Donald Trump’s son Eric, his wife Lara Trump, and Mark Meadows, the former White House chief of staff.
Burner phones: when you absolutely positively aren’t planning an insurrection ahead of time.- Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Manchin calls on Biden to restore Keystone XL pipeline
- O'Rourke seizes on Texas power grid in bid against Abbott
- Jen Psaki Rebukes Rashida Tlaib-Backed Legislation: 'The President Does Not Support Abolishing Prisons'
- 92 percent of federal government vaccinated against COVID-19
- Biden, Harris volunteer at DC nonprofit before Thanksgiving
Vice President Kamala Harris purchased a $375 cooking pot in Paris.Unlike the Trumps, who would just swipe it or charge the US taxpayer, she used her own money.How horrifying. - Woman In The Moon tweet
Trump Makes Sure He Burned Down The Facebook Bridge
In a meandering interview with Fox News opinion host Sean Hannity on Tuesday night, former President Donald Trump mocked Facebook founder and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
After going on a tangent attempting to relitigate his 2020 election fraud lies, Trump said he did "big things" to curb the influence of "big tech" and mentioned Zuckerberg's secret White House visits.
For f*ck’s sake. Socialism is NOT Communism.Capitalism - anybody can be rich.Communism - nobody can be rich.Socialism - anybody can be rich but nobody should be poor. - Simon Donald
- Jobless claims plunge to 199K, lowest level since 1969
- 77 percent say inflation is affecting them personally: poll
- Americans moving less than ever before
- T-Mobile agrees to pay $20M settlement after outage resulted in failed 911 calls
Last year, there were 21 million unemployment insurance claims before the Thanksgiving holiday. Today, there were 2.4 million.It’s historic progress. Let’s keep it going with my Build Back Better Act. - President Biden
The Pentagon Is Investigating UAP, Formerly Known As UFOs.
The Pentagon announced on Tuesday that it is establishing a new group to investigate unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), months after a U.S. intelligence report prompted calls for more research into sightings and possible signs of extraterrestrial life.
Safe travels, everyone, and stay away from medics defending themselves. - Andy Borowitz
Yesterday, I posted this quote: The UK banned Fox News because they saw it as propaganda for right-wing extremism. It’s about damn time we give Fox News the same treatment. - Andrea Junker
The UK didn't ban FoxNews, they fined FoxNews.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!