Rittenhouse says Biden defamed his character
Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen who was acquitted of murder last week after a jury found he acted in self-defense when he shot and killed two people and injured a third during civil unrest in Kenosha, Wis., last summer, accused President Biden of defaming him.
The UK banned Fox News because they saw it as propaganda for right-wing extremism. It’s about damn time we give Fox News the same treatment. - Andrea Junker
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Moscow says U.S. rehearsed nuclear strike against Russia this month
- Fox News Has Provided Over 13 TIMES the Coverage to Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Than That of Ahmaud Arbury
- 'What a Sweet Kid': Tucker Carlson Repeatedly Praises Kyle Rittenhouse's Character as Interview Airs
- Rittenhouse Goes After Former Attorneys Lin Wood and John Pierce, Says They Raised Money ‘For Their Own Benefit, Not Trying to Set Me Free
- Charlottesville defendants found liable for civil conspiracy and ordered to pay millions in damages
OK, cards on the table. I'm not a legal expert, so I can't tell you whether or not Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law. But I can tell you this. If he didn't break the law, we should change the law. - Stephen Colbert
Watching CNN's footage of Trump insurrectionists forcing their way through a security garage at the Capitol, with bats and Trump flags, hurling chairs and trash bins at Cops, it is beyond understanding why it is nearly a year later and Trump, and his henchmen, aren't behind bars. - Jeremy Newberger
In My Humble Opinion 28% of U.S. Adults Are Paranoid
The results of a new poll shared exclusively with Yahoo News finds that 28 percent of U.S. adults believe without evidence that the “truth about the harmful effects of vaccines” is being deliberately hidden from the public.
I created COVID as a physical illness but it took people to make it a mental one. - TheTweetOfGod
- Fox News’ Brit Hume Doesn’t Think Biden Will Serve Full Term in Office: He’s ‘Clearly Deteriorating’ and ‘Senile’
- Hardcore QAnon Believers, Regular Old JFK Conspiracy Theorists Converge in Dallas
- John Karl Tells CNN About 'Bizarre' Time Trump Kept Comparing Him to Son Barron — Who Wouldn't Say He Loves His Dad
- Chris Christie Touts Past Trump Support on Fox News, But Says He Needs to ‘Stop Complaining’ About 2020
- Mike Lindell Blames a Vast GOP Conspiracy for His Supreme Court Failure
- Michael Cohen On CNN Hours After Release: 'I Will Not Be The Only One'
- At least seven doctors, including the ivermectin-loving Dr. Bruce Boros, have fallen sick after attending the Florida COVID summit
Joe Biden temporarily transferred power to Kamala Harris while undergoing a colonoscopy, making Harris the first woman to assume presidential power. Yes, 100 years after women got the right to vote, we finally got the first female president on a technicality - Stephen Colbert
The Girlfriend Of Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle Admitted to Funding Jan.6
Kimberly Guilfoyle claims to have raised $3 million for the Jan. 6 rally in Washington that led to the Capitol riot.
That’s according to a report from ProPublica, which obtained text messages in which Guilfoyle — the former Fox News host and girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr. — tried to angle for a speaking slot at the rally by boasting that she’d raised a significant amount of money for the event.
I wouldn’t watch Fox News for all the rubles in the world. - Rosanna Arquette
Rock The Voter News
- Biden administration asks court to allow vaccine mandate
- Joe Biden intends to run again in 2024, White House confirms
- Second family becomes first to affix a mezuzah on executive home
President Barack Obama has been nominated for his third Grammy. The sound you hear is the tantrum of a toddler at Mar-a-Lago. - Andrea Junker
Imagine All Those Secrets That Died With Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey Epstein spent the weeks before his death by suicide trying to convince jail officials that he wouldn't try to kill himself, The New York Times reported.
The Times report was based on more than 2,000 pages of records it obtained by suing the Federal Bureau of Prisons after it tried to deny a request for them under the Freedom of Information Act.
Guys there's this new app that tells you which of your friends & relatives are racist. It's called facebook. - John Fugelsang
Russia Is Angry U.S. Tech Isn't Making It Easy To Spy On Them
Russia has demanded that 13 foreign and mostly U.S. technology companies be officially represented on Russian soil by the end of 2021 or face possible restrictions or outright bans.