Rally planners coordinated closely with the White House before Jan. 6 and readied a dinner party while the Capitol was under siege, according to leaked group text messages obtained by Rolling Stone
Republican law and order:If you’re one of ours, you can shoot anybody.If you’re one of theirs, anybody can shoot you. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Five Dead and Dozens Injured After SUV Drives Through Christmas Parade in Waukesha
- Nigel Farage Goes on Fox & Friends and Immediately Connects Waukesha Parade Tragedy to US Southern Border
- Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes Quit Fox News in Protest of Tucker Carlson’s ‘Revisionist History’ Jan. 6 Special
- Self-Pitying Jan. 6 Rioter-on-the-Run Sucks Up to Russia on State TV
- Kyle Rittenhouse Tells Tucker Carlson He's 'Not a Racist Person' and Supports BLM: 'This Case Has Nothing To Do With Race'
- Ted Nugent offers Kyle Rittenhouse lifetime supply of gun ammo. ‘Boy, did he do good’
Dear right wing evangelical friends:If you hate liberalsand long for a religious conservative gov'tw/no feminism, gay marriage, or reproductive choicewhere rap music is bannedbut executions are frequent...Iran is waiting for YOU. - John Fugelsang
Another Car Crashes Into Protesters
Several people protesting against Kyle Rittenhouse's acquittal were injured when a car drove into their demonstration in Connecticut..."He was angry," said Ivelisse Correa, of Black Lives Matter 860. "It looked like he was looking for a reason and he found one. You could tell in his face. The passenger was screaming bloody murder."
- Pence to give speech on abortion amid Supreme Court fight
- Trump seeking to oust Republican Alabama governor over canceled rally: report
- Trump-backed Pennsylvania Senate candidate loses battle for primary custody of children
- Tucker Carlson Trolls Fox News Contributors Who Resigned Over His 'Patriot Purge' Series
- Elon Musk and Lauren Boebert interact on Twitter over Biden's plan to expand the IRS
Stephen Colbert: “When Pence’s aide (on Jan. 6) called Kushner directly to maybe keep the VP from getting hanged, Kushner told Short that he had neither the time nor the interest because he was working on “Middle East peace”….Oh, so that’s why the Middle East is fine now.”
Michael Cohen Completes House Arrest
Michael Cohen, the onetime personal lawyer and fixer for former U.S. President Donald Trump, walked out of federal court a free man on Monday at the end of his three-year sentence for campaign finance violations and other crimes.
My favorite Bible story is probably the one where Jesus brings an AR-15 to the Sermon on the Mount just in case someone needs medical assistance and then he goes on Hannity to brag about how he got away with it. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Over 90 percent of federal workers vaccinated by deadline, White House says
- Poll shows Sinema's popularity dropping further among Arizona Democrats
- Jeff Bezos is donating $100 million to the Obama Foundation
- Matthew McConaughey Tops Texas Gov. Greg Abbott By 8 in Head-to-Head Matchup, Clobbers Beto Nearly 2-to-1
- New York Lawmakers Conclude Cuomo Sexually Harassed, Misappropriated Resources, Lied About Covid
Democrats want you to have bridges and broadband and affordable prescription drugs.Republicans want you to be able to shoot anyone you hate. - Jeff Tiedrich
Jan. 6 Committee Wants Trump's Documents. Now!
The select House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack told a federal appeals court on Monday that it urgently needs extensive records from former President Trump's White House, arguing that more time would hinder its probe.
Tucker Carlson Late To Work After Being Murdered By Hordes Of Violent Minorities Again. - The Onion
Black Friday - when we celebrate the birthday of a guy who renounced material possessions by buying lots of stuff. - John Fugelsang
Apparently, the DOJ Doesn't Want Trump Back On Facebook
The Justice Department intervened in former President Donald Trump's lawsuit against Facebook to defend the constitutionality of Section 230, an internet communications law, according to court filings.
Fauci Urges Americans to Use COVID as Excuse to Skip Thanksgiving with Horrible Relatives. - Andy Borowitz