US Marshals may be called to round up former Trump aides who disobey Jan. 6 subpoenas: House investigator
A member of the U.S. House select committee explained how Donald Trump's allies might be rounded up and arrested if they continued to defy congressional...
Can we please all agree that a subpoena with no penalty for ignoring it isn’t a subpoena? That’s basic Latin.Sub: underPoena: penaltyAs Meadows, Patel, Scavino, and Bannon flipped their middle fingers at subpoenas they asked “what’s the penalty?”It’s time to show them. - Andrea Junker
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- MAGA Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Has Bought a Giant Mountain Property in Tennessee
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Posts Twitter Poll Broaching the Idea of Red, Blue States Getting 'A National Divorce'
- Texas man charged with threatening prominent vaccine advocate
If every American was responsible enough to get the #COVID19 vaccine, we wouldn't need a vaccine mandate. - David Weissman
Manchin & Sinema Perform Their Daily Kabuki Dance
Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill have set the end of October as the time frame to nail down an agreement on a scaled-back version of President Biden's Build Back Better Agenda. After initially setting the price tag at $3.5 trillion over 10 years to enact sweeping health care, climate, education and child care policies, disagreements between progressives, who make up the bulk of the party's members, and two key Senate moderates mean some tough choices will need to be made to fashion a bill that can clear both chambers.
Polio, Mumps, Measles, and Chickenpox wait eagerly to see if Republican governors are going to ban mandates for their vaccines too. - Middle Age Riot
- NEW POLL: Trump Laps the GOP Field in Latest 2024 Survey, Nearly Quadruples Nearest Challengers Pence and DeSantis
- Reince Priebus Claims Democrats ‘Think Cows Are the Enemy of the American People’
- Swalwell Bodies Jim Jordan For Saying Ohio Should Ban Vax Mandates: 'Ohio Should Mandate Sexual Assault Reporting For Coaches'
- Newsmax Host Cites Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Mick Jagger’s Lips, and Queer Eye to Defend Jon Gruden
- Rubio rakes in $6 million for reelection bid in latest fundraising quarter
- Skechers Drops Former NFL Head Coach Jon Gruden After Racist and Homophobic Emails Surface
Trump To Replace Pence With Jon Gruden As 2024 Running Mate. - Andy Borowitz
Georgia Judge Outrages Georgia Congresswoman. Good.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) expressed outrage on Wednesday after a Georgia judge shot down the prospect of an audit of the 2020 election in Fulton County.
245 years of the American experiment and all it took was one "billionaire" man-child's temper tantrum to jeopardize all of it. - Meidas Touch tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Biden lifting land border travel restrictions for fully vaccinated
- 'This Has Been Debunked': Psaki Dismisses Reporter's 'Very Long Question' About Claim Biden Owes $500K in Taxes
- Pa. Attorney General Josh Shapiro launches Democratic bid for governor
- Dwayne Johnson won't rule out presidential bid
To keep things in perspective, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger both voted against raising the debt ceiling. I’m thrilled they draw the line at insurrection but they’re perfectly willing to destroy the U.S. economy just to keep their party—which has rejected them—in power. - Mary L. Trump
Biden Decides To Go After Employers Of Unauthorized Immigrants & Not Immigrants. It About Damn Time.
The Biden administration on Tuesday announced U.S. immigration authorities will no longer carry out mass arrests of unauthorized immigrants at work sites, saying law enforcement efforts should focus on holding exploitative employers accountable
Gerrymandering= cheatingUsing stolen emails= cheatingBlocking Garland vote for a year= cheating7% of Kavanaugh's records = cheatingVote ID laws= cheatingSlaveowners demand electoral college= cheatingKemp keeps 53k (70% black) Georgians from voting = weapons-grade cheating. - John Fugelsang
- Putin: US partly to blame for European gas shortages
- Consumer prices rose 0.4 percent in September, up 5.4 percent over last year
- Walgreens closing more stores in San Francisco due to organized theft
- Snapchat not working for tens of thousands around the world
Social Security checks for retirees and senior citizens will increase by 5.9% in 2022 which is the highest increase in decades. Thanks to President Biden.
Facebook To Protect Journalists & Activists. LOL. Sure They Will.
Facebook Inc(FB.O) will now count activists and journalists as "involuntary" public figures and so increase protections against harassment and bullying targeted at these groups, its global safety chief said in an interview this week.
The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity. - George Bernard Shaw