A Florida county government was reportedly fined $3.5 million by the state for violating a ban on COVID-19 vaccine passports and for firing workers who did not get vaccinated.
The state health department issued the fine for Leon County, which it says broke a state law banning governments and businesses from requiring proof of vaccination
This is madness. We can’t afford to have a pro-polio, pro-disease party in this country. The human cost would be horrific. COVID like waves of illness every year. U.S. would become a no go zone for foreign travel. And the economy would be in tatters. - Robert Shrum
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It Anymore’: Supporter at Trump Rally Tells MSNBC She Sees ‘Civil War Coming’
- Mark Meadows Dismisses 1/6 Committee After Being Subpoenaed: 'Democrats Want to Talk About Anything Other Than the Economy'
- Trump Rages Over 'Made Up Stories' About January 6 After Stunning Report on How He Reacted in Real Time
- Texas Gov. Abbott Issues Executive Order to Ban 'Any Entity' from Mandating Covid-19 Vaccines
- Judge allows religious exemptions to vaccine mandate for NY healthcare workers
Gov. Greg Abbot signed a law making Texas women essentially property of the state.This ain't about freedom.This is what happens when you put fascist religious nuts in charge. They end up killing you. Every time. - Stonekettle
Matt Gaetz Reminds Me Of A General Custer Type of GuyRep. Adam Schiff called GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz a '"congressbro" and said it was "like spring break in there" when Gaetz and a group of his Republican colleagues stormed a secure bunker used to handle classified information in the fall of 2019.
holy f*cking sh*t, vaccine mandates are causing teachers who don't believe in science to quit, nurses who don't believe in medicine to quit, and cops who don't believe in public safety to quit. I'm failing to see the downside to this. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Squid Game Director Compares Trump to One of the Series Villains: He's 'Giving People Horror'
- Bob Woodward Describes the State of the GOP as an 'Iron Curtain of Obedience to Trump'
- Larry Kudlow Defends Columbus Day: He Wasn't ‘Chopping Heads Off’ But 'The Indigenous Did a Pretty Good Job of Cutting Other Heads Off'
- GOP Candidate Josh Mandel Declares 'They' Are Trying to 'Destroy America' Because New Superman Is Bisexual
- Pro-Trump candidate suggests taking 'all the boats out of the water' to lower sea levels
Trump to Skip 2024 Campaign and Go Straight to Claiming He Won. - Andy Borowitz
UH, I Think This High School Is Breaking a Couple of Amendments
Several Black students at the Coosa High School in Rome, Georgia say they've been suspended simply for planning a protest against the Confederate flag.
My former political party is now the party of big government telling the private sector what it can and cannot do. - Joe Walsh
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi Complains Reporters Aren't Promoting Her $3.5 Trillion Spending Bill Enough: 'You Could All Do a Better Job' Selling it
- 'You Were In Charge': Schiff Slams Trump for Blaming Capitol Riot on Democratic Failure
- Schiff said he preferred Michael Bolton to John Bolton for NSA: book
- 'This Is F*cking New Jersey': NJ Democratic Party Roasts GOP Candidate for Past Support of Cursing Ban With Profanity-Laden Ad
- Maxine Waters says her Twitter account has been hacked
Adam Schiff would make a great Attorney General.
Shooting The Messenger?
CNN head of strategic communications Matt Dornic dodged gunfire in Washington, D.C., on Monday night, according to a video he posted on Twitter on Tuesday.
Donald Trump has never stopped figuratively shooting people on 5th Avenue. Unsurprising, because that’s who & what Donald Trump is. What is entirely inexplicable is the steadfast refusal of good people in government to take the gun from Donald Trump’s hand. - Glenn Kirschner
$11.2 trillion is held in offshore accounts, double the rate from two years prior.I don't have an economics degree, but it might be time to consider the possibility that maybe giving money to the wealthy to skip taxes and hoard it might not be the best stimulus. Just maybe. - Dan Price
Washington Post Goes After Its Owner. I Wonder How That'll Work Out.
The Washington Post, which is owned by Jeff Bezos, published a damning exposé on Monday revealing a toxic workplace at Bezos’s Blue Origin.
The article was “based on interviews with more than 20 current and former Blue Origin employees and industry officials with close ties to the firm, who spoke on the condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal.” The Post obtained documents from inside the company as part of its reporting.
Time To Deflate Photo