Here's a list of states that have chosen to change Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples' Day, as well as some places that don't observe the...
I didn't know Columbus Day was here already.So I've decided I discovered it. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Mehdi Hasan Warns We're 'In the Midst of a Rolling Coup': GOP 'Will Not Certify a Democratic
- Capitol Police whistleblower blasts two senior leaders for 'failures' on Jan. 6
- Victory in 2024' If They Control House and Trump is Nominee
- Biden task force has reunited 52 families separated under Trump: report
- More than 100 Haitian migrants rescued from shipping container in Guatemala
- 3 Men Arrested After ‘Hellish’ Mass Shooting At St. Paul Bar Leaves 1 Dead, 14 Injured
- London police drop sex abuse investigation of Prince Andrew
If you want Trump’s people to come to the Capitol, don’t send them subpoenas. Tell them they’re invited to an insurrection. - Andy Borowitz
The Enemy Within
The Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested a Maryland couple on Saturday for attempting to sell "restricted data" on the design of nuclear-powered warships, the Justice Department reported.
Jonathan Toebbe, 42, is a nuclear engineer at the Department of the Navy. For almost an entire year, he and his wife, Diana, 45, sold information to a person they believed was a representative for another nation, who turned out to be an undercover FBI agent, according to the Department of Justice.
Reminder: The only people with reason to complain about "immigration" to this country are Native Americans. - Robert Reich
- QAnon Stars Lin Wood and Marjorie Taylor Greene Battle in EPIC FEUD After Wood Calls Greene a Commie for the Most Insane Reason
- No. 2 House Republican refuses to say election wasn’t stolen
- Fox News Personalities Tear Into Pence For Downplaying Jan. 6 Insurrection
- The State Department is investigating whether Trump appointees stole gift bags intended for foreign leaders
- Herschel Walker raises $3.7 million since start of Senate campaign
- Allen West, Texas gubernatorial candidate, hospitalized with Covid-19
- In a video, Trump wished Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt a happy birthday and called for a 'fair and nonpartisan' investigation
- Trump reportedly came 'incredibly close' to naming Ivanka Trump as World Bank chief
The World Bank? I wouldn't even let Ivanka Trump be the banker in Monopoly. - Jeremy Newberger
I want to thank the right wing Christians for proving it's so much easier to worship Jesus than to follow His inconveniently liberal teachings. - John Fugelsang
LOL. Saudi Royals Gave Trump Fake Fur
The Saudi royal family showered Donald Trump and his entourage on his first trip abroad as president with dozens of presents, including three robes made with white tiger and cheetah fur, and a dagger with a handle that appeared to be ivory.
Little that followed went right...The furs, from an oil-rich family worth billions of dollars, were fake.
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats blocking Biden’s agenda represent some of nation’s poorest
- Democrats weigh changes to drug pricing measure to win over moderates
- Democratic Rep. Raskin Threatens Steve Bannon With Jail: 'He's Completely Exposed'
- Hillary Clinton Says She 'Will Never Be Out of the Game of Politics': I Will Always Be 'Involved, Worried' and 'Trying to Help'
Holy f*cking sh*t, the real culprits in all of this are the producers of The Apprentice, who took a bankrupt imbecile with no impulse control and the attention span of a coked-up squirrel and peddled him to millions of gullible dopes as ThE sMaRtEsT bUsInEsSmAn In ThE uNiVeRsE. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Yellen sees Democratic leaders averting a debt ceiling crisis
- Facebook whistleblower to be invited to EU Parliament
- Southwest cancels nearly 2,000 flights in two days, disrupting weekend travel
- Merck Requesting FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Covid Anti-Viral Pill
Taking Merck's animal dewormer Ivermectin instead of Merck's antiviral COVID-19 treatment will be a great way to own the Libs. People who do this will be called Merck-Offs. - Jeremy Newberger
Facebook Better Change Its Ways Or This Senator Will Do It For Them
Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) said Facebook is "proffering more talk & crocodile tears about protecting children" following appearances by a Facebook executive on several Sunday shows.
You're free to celebrate #ColumbusDayBut try not to get lost & lose one of your ships.Also, try not to kill, mutilate, rape, steal from & enslave thousands of people - while pretending that it's Christian.Happy #IndigenousPeoplesDay. - John Fugelsang