After failing to show for a deposition on Thursday, the Democratic-led House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol said it will move forward with criminal contempt proceedings against Trump ally and political strategist Steve Bannon.
I don't know about you guys, but I want front row seats to watch US Marshals round up the people refusing to comply with January 6th subpoenas.Body cams should do the trick. - Brooklyn Dad tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
Republicans are now pledging their allegiance to the insurrection of the United States of America. - Woman In The Moon tweet
Trump Ordered To Give A Videotaped Deposition. Makeup Artists Are On Standby.
A New York judge has ordered former President Trump to give a videotaped deposition next week as part of a civil lawsuit connected to a 2015 protest where demonstrators and his security guards allegedly clashed.
A group of Mexican protesters filed a lawsuit against Trump, his campaign, his former head of security Keith Schiller and others following a rally outside Trump Tower in New York City in 2015.
Ask not what your country can do for you. Vax is what you can do for your country. - Dan Rather
- Kellyanne Conway Says Biden Failed on Vaccine ‘Marketing Campaign’: ‘We Did the Science Part’
- Lara Trump Slams Hunter Biden For Profiting Off Presidency: My Father-in-Law Would Be Impeached!
- Florida official followed, told to 'beg for mercy' for supporting masks in schools
- Cornyn raises more than $2M for Senate GOP
- ‘I Promise to Never Run Against You’: Book Trump Signed For Rudy Giuliani Sells For $54K at Auction
- Redistricting forces two GOP incumbents together in West Virginia
- DOJ opens civil rights probe into Texas youth correctional facilities
- Trump campaign, others want Dominion worker's suit dismissed
Trump Testing 2024 Waters By Inciting Iowans To Burn State Capitol To Ground. - The Onion
Trump Tells Republicans Not To Vote If He Doesn't Get His Way.
Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday issued a statement claiming "Republicans will not be voting in  or " unless the "thoroughly and conclusively documented" presidential "election fraud of 2020" is investigated. He then goes on to call abstaining from voting "the single most important thing for Republicans to do." Quite the interesting call to action for a man reportedly readying his own 2024 campaign.
Tom Hanks has been a leading voice for schools to STOP whitewashing history to avoid discomfort for students.Teach them the Tulsa massacre, he says.
Racists don't want their kids to be taught that their families were racists. - Don Winslow
Rock The Voter News
- Biden to have audience with pope, attend G20 summit
- Sotomayor says recent changes were made because male justices interrupted female colleagues
- Blinken pressed to fill empty post overseeing 'Havana syndrome'
- House Democrats' campaign arm outraises GOP counterpart in third quarter
- Paper Towel and Toilet Paper Shortage Hits Connecticut Stores
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Pulls Up Justice Alito's Robe
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) on Thursday pushed back forcefully against a speech by Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito during which he depicted the high court as undeserving of recent scorn...“Understand that you have fouled your nest, not us,” Whitehouse wrote in a piece published by Salon.
62% of police deaths over last year were from COVID. Someone should teach them to use masks and get vaccinated. - John Oberlin
- Jobless claims fall below 300k for first week since lockdowns
- Warren calls for Amazon breakup
- Netflix CEO Stands by Defense of Dave Chappelle Special; Employees Plan Walkout Next Week in Protest
- TSA says 40 percent of workforce unvaccinated ahead of November deadline
- Gupta tells Joe Rogan CNN shouldn't have called ivermectin 'horse dewormer'
William Shatner has now gone to space more times than Amazon has paid taxes. - Jeff Tiedrich
Wow, Who Knew That Vaccine Mandates Work? Biden.
Vaccination rates against COVID-19 in the United States have risen by more than 20 percentage points after multiple institutions adopted vaccine requirements, while case numbers and deaths from the virus are down, Biden administration officials said on Wednesday.
Feeding and housing the poor will do more to reduce crime than any amount of punishment ever will.