House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is pulling his five Republican members selected to join the House committee that's investigating the January 6 insurrection, following House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to reject two of McCarthy's picks.
Boo Hoo. McCarthy took his boy toys and went home.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- New video shows ex-Special Forces officer chucking flag pole at Capitol police officer 'like a spear'
- Fired DEA Agent Who Appeared on Tucker Carlson in March Arrested for Alleged Role in Capitol Riot
- Madison Cawthorn Calls For 'Punk' Fauci to Be 'Charged' on Newsmax: 'Pawn for the Chinese Government'
- Fox's Cavuto Defends 'Good Man' Fauci After Clash With Rand Paul: 'Vilified to the Point You'd Think He Was Lex Luthor'
- 'This Is Not Complicated!' Mitch McConnell Urges Vaccines, Says People Should Ignore 'Voices That Are Giving Demonstrably Bad Advice'
- Republican Steve Scalise Explains Why He Just Got Vaccinated After Holding Out
- Senator Marco Rubio: "Everyone should be vaccinated. There's no reason not to be vaccinated"
- Capitol Physician Warns About 'Dire Health Risk' of Delta Variant, Says There Have Been 'Several' Breakthrough Cases on the Hill
That Republican leadership thinks Jim Jordan is their star who belongs on all high profile televised hearings tells you pretty much everything you need to know about the current stare of the party. - Schooley tweet
Right Wingers Embrace A bin Laden. Why Does This Not Surprise Me?
Noor bin Ladin, the niece of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden, scored an appearance on One America News Network in which she downplayed the storming of the U.S. Capitol while railing against the prosecution for the rioters involved.
- Feds Demand Detention For Barrack, Label Him A ‘Serious Flight Risk’
- Man sentenced to 18 months after threatening to assassinate federal judge overseeing Michael Flynn case
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Laughs at Question About People Dying of Covid, Gets HIPAA Wrong Again
- Marjorie Taylor Greene and 2 Other Republicans Must Pay Mask Fines After Their Appeals Fail
- White City Council Member in Alabama Shocks Meeting With Racial Slur: ‘Do We Have A House N*gger In Here?’
- Lindsey Graham Berates Agriculture Secretary in Heated Clash: Talk to Border Patrol and 'You'll Find Out How Wrong You Are'
- Texas Republicans propose audit of Democrat-heavy counties
- Cheers Erupt as Security RIPS 'Trump Won' Flag Down at Major League Baseball Game
Nation Shocked by Existence of Trump Adviser Not Already Arrested. - Andy Borowitz
Oh, For Crying Out Loud, Rand Paul Runs To Justice Department After Getting Spanked By Fauci.
Senator Rand Paul followed up his fiery clash with Dr. Anthony Fauci by telling Fox News’ Sean Hannity he’s writing to the Justice Department “asking for a criminal referral.”
Rand Paul Accuses Fauci of Silencing People Who Don’t Know What They’re Talking About. - Andy Borowitz
The premise to virtually all the coverage today is, of course Trump will run again. By contrast, the first woman White House nominee was treated quite differently after her defeat as journalists angrily, and irrationally, demanded she “go away” - Eric Boehlert
Rock The Voter News
- Sisters of Charity disavow allowing Biden event, say event is 'between Mount St. Joseph and CNN'
- The Democrat blocking progressive change is beholden to big oil. Surprised?
- Cops bust British man for 2020 Twitter hack of Biden, Obama, Musk accounts
One Small Win For Women In Arkansas
A federal judge on Tuesday blocked an Arkansas law banning nearly all abortions in the state while she hears a challenge to its constitutionality.
U.S. District Judge Kristine Baker issued a preliminary injunction preventing enforcement of the law, which was set to take effect on July 28. The measure was passed this year by the majority-Republican Legislature and signed by GOP Gov. Asa Hutchinson.
Donald Trump demanding endless praise for the vaccine he now demands you don't take is all the proof you need that the family of raccoons living inside his head have finally chewed through the wiring. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Treasury distributes $1.5 billion in rental assistance in June as eviction moratorium end looms
- Billionaire Leon Cooperman Advises Americans to Buy Everything: 'There's Nothing Overvalued' With 'Today's Interest Rates'
- Fox News Takes Top Spot in Monday Primetime Ratings With More Viewers Than CNN and MSNBC Combined
- Muffins sold at 7-Eleven, Walmart, Sam's Club recalled over listeria concerns
- Pfizer recalls Chantix products over potential increased risk of cancer
Don't call it Fox News.
It's Klansplaining. - Chad McDonald
Smoky NYC Is Getting Worse From The Wildfires
New York City air quality was among the worst in the world as cities across the eastern US were shrouded in smoke from wildfires raging several thousand miles away on the country’s west coast.
State officials in New York advised vulnerable people, such as those with asthma and heart disease, to avoid strenuous outdoor activity as air pollution soared to eclipse Lima in Peru and Kolkata in India to be ranked as the worst in the world on Tuesday.