During a hearing of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee on Tuesday, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. and Dr. Anthony Fauci got into a heated exchange about funding at the Wuhan virology lab. When Paul asked Fauci about his previous testimony on the issue, Fauci said, “Sen...
Dr. Fauci shuts down Rand Paul: "Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially. You do not know what you are talking about."
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- More infectious Delta variant makes up 83% of new US coronavirus cases as vaccine hesitancy persists
- MSNBC’s Dr. Vin Gupta: Fox News Covid Misinformation Could Be ‘Killing People’
- Rapid rise in COVID patients leads Florida hospitals to limit visitors, prepare for worst
- Hannity Tells Viewers to 'Take Covid Seriously': 'Enough People Have Died'
- After Fox Colleagues Encourage Vaccines, Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers They 'Should Ignore' People 'Giving You Medical Advice on Television'
Up next, Sean Hannity boldly comes out against Thalidomide. - John Fugelsang
Who Has The Technology To Do This? Russia, China, The CIA or the Mossad? I'm Just Guessing Here.
Up to 200 Americans have reported possible directed energy attack symptoms, including new cases in Vienna that came to light last week, according to NBC News.
Biden administration officials have received a steady stream of cables from overseas posts reporting potential new cases of "Havana syndrome" symptoms, a U.S. official told the network.
Rand Paul Says That Knowing What He’s Talking About Would Make Him Unable To Do His Job. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump campaign co-chair who heads Florida GOP accused of sexual harassment by male staffer
- Orlando newspaper knocks DeSantis for Texas trip amid spike in Florida COVID-19 cases
- 'That's my money!' Trump fumed after Lincoln Project revealed Brad Parscale was living large on campaign cash
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Suspended for Tweeting Covid-19 Misinformation, Blames 'Communist California' For Getting Her 'Canceled'
- State lawmaker denied Holy Communion after voting in favor of pro-abortion bill
- Fact check: Altered Hunter Biden photo falsely claims Trump won the 2020 election
- Tax returns show Caitlyn Jenner's income has fallen sharply
- Kevin McCarthy names 5 Republicans to Jan. 6 select committee, including Jim Jordan
Kevin McCarthy Appoints QAnon Shaman to January 6 Commission. - Andy Borowitz
Republican Centrists? LOL Like That Exists.
Senate Republican centrists are calling on Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) to postpone a key vote on a bipartisan infrastructure package until Monday to give negotiators more time to reach a deal.
Reminder to Unvaccinated Conservative Christians:The Lord sat out the Holocaust.Do you really think He’s going to cancel His lunch plans to swoop down and protect you from COVID? - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Rock The Voter News
- Climate envoy says US, China must end world's 'suicide pact'
- WH official, Pelosi aide test positive for COVID after event
- ‘About 40% of the people still don’t think we won': Tom Brady zings 2020 election deniers as Bucs visit White House
- First look at animatronic Joe Biden in Disney World's Hall of Presidents
People too stupid to get vaccinated are dying of COVID.I'm working on an authentic "Isn't that sad?" face.Give me another week. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Western Wildfire Smoke Hits East Coast. Wear Your Mask.
After baking in weeks of searing heat, the West is erupting in fierce wildfires so strong the smoke was visible Tuesday on the East Coast in cities such as New York and Washington, D.C.
Ferrari is trending. That means either someone won a race or Joel Osteen took some of the money Jesus told him to give to the poor and went on another shopping spree. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Jury awards fired Walmart worker $125 million. She’ll get less than 1%, Walmart says
- China unveils 600 kph maglev train - state media
- Bezos awards José Andrés, Van Jones with $100M
- Jeff Bezos Ridiculed for 'Tone-Deaf' Victory Lap Thanking Amazon Workers and Shoppers: 'You Guys Paid for All This'
There’s only one ‘Billionaire’ I want to see launched into Space….- Noel Casler
Another Domino Falls...
Tom Barrack, a former adviser to former President Donald Trump, was charged Tuesday with illegal foreign lobbying on behalf of the United Arab Emirates for what federal prosecutors described as an effort to influence the foreign policy positions of both the 2016 Trump presidential campaign and the subsequent incoming administration.
Jared has to be next. He has the back channel with the UAE. - Sandi Bachom
The five famous people in America having the worst day today are Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Michael Flynn, and Thomas BarrackAnd I wouldn't be thrilled to be Paul Manafort either. - Seth Abramson