Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz appeared on CNN Newsroom With Pamela Brown Sunday, where the Florida Democrat blamed Gov. Ron DeSantis for the recent surge in COVID-19 cases in the state. Florida currently accounts for roughly 20 percent of new cases in the U.S.
Every day I meet more and more unvaccinated people. - TheTweetOfGod
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- ER Doctor Blames Fox News for Spike In Covid Infections: 'Poisoning' Minds With 'Deceptive Propaganda'
- COVID-19 outbreaks reported at Boy Scout camp, nursing home in NC county
- Fox News hosts urge viewers to get vaccinated following criticisms of network
- Florida leads U.S. in COVID cases amid Delta-driven surge
- Afghan evacuees to be housed at Virginia base
Mass vaccinations are more upsetting to Republicans than mass shootings. - Middle Age Riot
Israeli Spyware Spied On Journalists Worldwide
Israeli spyware was used to spy on journalists and other influencers worldwide, according to a Washington Post story published on Sunday.
The Post, along with 15 other media organizations, investigated that “37 smartphones belonging to journalists, human rights activists, business executives and two women close to murdered Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi” were on a list, which dates to 2016, “of more than 50,000 numbers that are concentrated in countries known to engage in surveillance of their citizens and also known to have been clients of the Israeli firm, NSO Group
You're telling me vaccine passports are a step too far for the people who want voter ID? - Anita
- Conservative Porn Star Gets Kicked Out of TPUSA Conference, Starts Selling 'I Triggered Charlie Kirk' T-Shirts
- Twitter is Cracking Up Over Matt Gaetz's Security Escorting Away Man Who Does NOT Think He's 'A Pedophile at All'
- 'Fever dreams': Trump mocked for unhinged statement demanding that Arizona elections officials 'Give the routers!'
- Most Arizona Republicans say election audit will show Trump won: poll
- Epstein Pal Fires Back at Accuser With Wild Extortion Claim
- Corey Lewandowski admits Trump hired actors for escalator campaign launch — then blames Michael Cohen
- 3rd venue cancels America First rally with GOP's Gaetz, Greene
Toxic Waste Dump Refuses To Host Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz's Show. - Andy Borowitz
Bruce Jenner Was A Jerk & So Is Caitlyn Jenner
Caitlyn Jenner said on Fox News Saturday night that she would support Donald Trump if he runs in 2024.
Jenner spoke with Jeanine Pirro about her bid for California governor, and at one point the Fox host asked if the former president should run again.
If Lindsey Graham and the Republicans walk out of Congress, who’ll be there to give rioters directions during the next insurrection? - Andy Borowitz
Starting Wednesday, Crimestress Ivanka, Trash Jr, criminal slumlord Jared Kushner and idiot Eric will lose Secret Service detail forever. - Ricky Davila tweet
Rock The Voter News
- 'Facebook Isn't Killing People': Biden Walks Back Comments on Social Media Behemoth
- Garland issues memo limiting Justice from seizing reporter records
- Biden's DOJ won't prosecute Wilbur Ross after watchdog found he gave false testimony to Congress
- Federal judge will not block Indiana University's vaccine mandate
Sen. Amy Klobuchar Calls For Social Media To Remove The Crap
"Social media has greatly contributed to this misinformation."
Sen. Amy Klobuchar said that social media companies should better monitor the spread of Covid vaccine disinformation "and take this crap off of their platforms."
Tucker Carlson Accuses Facebook of Stealing His Job of Misinforming People. - Andy Borowitz
Nike Manufacturing Hit By COVID-19
According to a new analysis from Panjiva, the supply chain research unit of S&P Global Market Intelligence, Nike (NKE), may run out of Vietnamese-made sneakers due to a halt in production at three Vietnamese plants due to rising COVID-19 infections in the region.