Before the House Republican Conference met Wednesday morning to oust the Wyoming congresswoman from her position as the third-ranking Republican member in Congress, sources told CNN they expected it to be quick.
Kevin McCarthy after ousting Cheney: 'I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election'
We are all Liz Cheney today.We are also living in the upside down.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Israeli strikes hit Gaza as violence escalates
- Kremlin-imposed cuts at US Embassy leave thousands adrift
- Lin Wood: Trump has secret military backchannel to authorize nuclear strikes
- The data is in -- and it's damning: States led by GOP governors had higher COVID-19 death rates in 2020
Even I'm uncomfortable with what Israel is doing, and I'm Jewish. - TheTweetOfGod
What A Load of BS From Trump's Defense Secretary!
Two senior Trump administration officials defended their actions during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol in testimony before Congress on Wednesday, with former acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller standing behind every decision he made that day.
Miller told the House Oversight Committee that he was concerned before the insurrection that sending troops to the building could fan fears of a military coup and cause a repeat of the deadly Kent State shootings.
New Program Encourages Americans To Get Vaccine To Prevent It From Going To Foreigners. - The Onion
The Republican Party is Donald Trump’s new casino. - Tim Hannan
- Cheney Declares War on Trump Moments After Her Ouster: Will Do All I Can to Ensure He Never Gets 'Near the Oval Office' Again
- Trump Takes Victory Lap After Liz Cheney Ouster from House GOP Leadership: 'A Bitter Horrible Human Being'
- Adam Kinzinger Blasts GOP's 'Legislative Terrorists' in Epic Twitter Thread: Nowhere Have I Seen Jesus Christ Say 'It's Okay to Lie'
- Ted Cruz walks out of gun violence hearing after failing to change the subject
- Idaho governor signs bill to halt Biden moves on gun laws
- Elise Stefanik doesn't think the GOP should stop talking about 2020 'election security issues'
- Mike Lindell: 'There’s people that actually still think Biden won'
- Despite televised denial, Caitlyn Jenner did vote in 2020, records show
- Brett Favre owes $600K for speaking events he never attended in Mississippi: officials
Dick Cheney killed a million people bc he lied & Liz Cheney just killed her career bc she wouldn’t. - John Fugelsang
What's Next? Shoot The Fact Checkers?
A Trump-loving Michigan Republican is declaring war on the people who tell him when he's wrong.
The Detroit News reports that Michigan Rep. Matt Maddock has filed a new bill called the "Fact Checker Registration Act" that would force fact checkers to register with the state and would subject them to $1,000 daily fines if they are found to have made mistakes.
Rock The Voter News
Cheney, Romney, Sasse, Toomey, Collins, Murkowski, and those republicans who "oppose" Trump? They fully embrace and advance their party's toxic platform of nationalism, exclusion, and obstruction. They embrace all of Trump's policies.They just don't like TRUMP. - Stonekettle
Rock The Voter News
Pregnancy rights mean abortion to them and I really don’t understand that because that’s not pregnancy. - Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)
Old School Republicans Want To Start A New Party. Democrats Are Ecstatic.
Over 100 former Republican officials will sign a letter on Thursday declaring that if the Republican Party does not break with former President Donald Trump and change course, they will back the creation of a third party.
The letter, headlined: "A Call For American Renewal," is an exploratory move toward forming a breakaway party, two of its organizers said. The group is dismayed by what it says is a modern Republican Party driven by its allegiance to Trump, who continues to falsely claim the 2020 election was stolen from him.
When Liz Cheney stands up and denounces the policies of the Bush Administration and the lies her father told, AND IS STILL TELLING, lies that sent people like me to war and killed half a million Iraqis, THEN you can call her a heroUntil then, she's just another Republican. - Stonekettle
- 71 percent of gas stations in Charlotte area out of fuel
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex agree partnership with US brands giant Procter & Gamble
- Ellen DeGeneres to End Talk Show After 19 Seasons Following Toxic Workplace Controversy, Steep Ratings Drop
- Consumer safety agency offers gas storage tips as shortages expand: 'Do not fill plastic bags with gasoline'
What are the odds that people filling up plastic bags with gasoline, are the same ones who won't wear masks and whine they can't eat inside an Applebee's? - justiceputnam tweet
Elon Musk Does Not Approve
A motorist was arrested after an officer observed him in the backseat of a Tesla traveling on a San Francisco Bay Area freeway, the California Highway Patrol said.
Param Sharma, 25, was arrested for alleged reckless driving and disobeying a peace officer, the highway patrol said in a statement Tuesday.
Personal news: I got my first haircut in over 7 months. I no longer look like a bass guitarist in a grunge band. Thank you, @pfizer - Windsor Mann tweet
Time To Deflate Photo
La Venta, Mexico 1947: Archaeologists studying one of the gigantic Olmec statue heads.