A Russian-speaking ransomware syndicate that stole data from the Washington, D.C., police department says negotiations over payment have broken down, with it rejecting a $100,000 payment, and it will release sensitive information that could put lives at risk if more money is not offered.
DAILY REMINDER: Donald Trump killed over a half-million Americans and led an armed attack against our nation's capitol. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Israel calls on Biden administration to stay out of Jerusalem crisis
- Russia school shooting: At least 7 children killed in city of Kazan
- US families ask UN to investigate police killings of Black Americans
- State Department Covid review blasts 'void of U.S. international leadership' under Trump and Pompeo
- 'Ill-informed and cruel': Growing number of GOP-led states move to end Covid unemployment benefits
I wonder if the GOP is having a civil war just so they can put up statues of the losers. - Stephen Colbert
Dear God, Don Jr.'s Wife & Sister Were Hitting On Secret Service Agents.Two Trump family members got “inappropriately – and perhaps dangerously – close” to agents protecting them while Donald Trump was president, according to a new book on the US Secret Service.
Looks like Don Junior's wife was bein' serviced secretly. - Tea Pain
So China couldn't keep a rocket from falling aimlessly back to Earth, but they were able to sneak 40,000 secret undetectable bamboo ballots into Arizona to tip the election for Joe Biden. Got it. - Jeremy Newberger
- ‘DeSantis said we don’t have to!’ Anti-masker punches Florida clerk over mask request
- Arizona GOP State Senator Now Regrets Recount: 'It Makes Us Look Like Idiots'
- Fmr Pence Adviser Says GOP ‘Actively Destroying’ Democracy Over the Big Lie: ‘All of These People Are Unfit to Be in Office’
- Kinzinger Says He Wanted a Vote of No Confidence Against McCarthy After Jan 6: ‘Should at Least Have His Leadership Challenged’
- Gaetz investigators reportedly seeking cooperation from his ex-girlfriend
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Qualifications to Be California Governor on CNN: ‘I Have Been in the Entrepreneurial World’
- McCarthy rental from Luntz violated condo rules: Washington Post
- Vatican warns U.S. bishops about rebuking Biden, other Catholic pols
- O.J. Simpson stands by Liz Cheney amid GOP reckoning
Kevin McCarthy Forced To Fly To Mar-a-Lago To Sit And Listen To Things Trump Would Have Posted On Facebook. - Andy Borowitz
I Liked Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Jewish Laser Conspiracy Better Than This.
QAnon-loving Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) on Tuesday unleashed an insane conspiracy theory about Dr. Anthony Fauci paying to create the novel coronavirus.
Writing on Twitter, Greene made the claim as part of her push to get Fauci fired as America's top infectious disease expert.
"We must pass my bill, The Fire Fauci Act," she wrote. "No one elected Dr Fauci. He is the highest paid federal employee. At his direction, shutdowns and masks are ruining our country, for what appears to be a man made virus that Fauci paid for with our money."
Breaking: Dr. Fauci announces Rand Paul in hypocritical condition. - Grae Hall
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: More Americans say U.S. is on right track than any time since 2017
- U.S. House panel to take up Postal Service reform measures
- Democrats move to advance sweeping election reform bill that faces long odds of Senate passage
Tucker Carlson Claims Hunter Biden Downloaded Music To Laptop. - Andy Borowitz
Dear God, Florida Is Sweeping Jeffrey Epstein's Sweet Deal Under The Rug. Paging Merrick Garland.
A state investigation has cleared two officials with the State's Attorney's Office of Palm Beach County as well as the county's sheriff's department of wrongdoing regarding their involvement in accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's 2008 prosecution and imprisonment.
Trump, a guy who's never won the popular vote, twice impeached, rated the worst president ever, serially corrupt, a traitor, rapist, racist, gave the GOP a perfect out on Jan 6. They could've easily just turned the page. But instead they said, "Nope, we'll stick with him." - David Rothkopf
- EPA moves to boost gasoline availability in mid-Atlantic states after Colonial cyberattack
- Michigan governor orders Enbridge to shut down controversial Canadian oil pipeline
- McDonald's teams up with HHS on pro-vaccination campaign
- Texas lawmakers approve bill banning 'meat' and 'beef' from labels of plant-based foods
You know what is a hoax? Trickle down economics. - ThePubliusUSA tweet
PayPal Is Getting Competition
Google Pay announced Tuesday that it is partnering with remittance companies Wise and Western Union to offer options for users in the U.S. to transfer funds abroad.
American users will now be able to transfer money to app users in India and Singapore, and Google Pay plans to expand to 80 countries through Wise and 200 via Western Union by the end of the year.
I'm not sure why Biden's America is trending, but Biden's America is a pretty big improvement. I don't wake up worried we will nuke Switzerland. - Jeremy Newberger tweet