Americans Disappointed That Biden’s Dog Leaving Washington Without Biting Ted Cruz. - Andy Borowitz
FLASHBACK: One Year Ago
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Jacob ‘QAnon Shaman’ Chansley Kept Behind Bars as Reagan-Appointed Judge Hammers His Lawyer for ‘Publicity Stunt’ Interview on ‘60 Minutes’
- Encrypted chats show Oath Keepers 'were actively planning to use force and violence' before MAGA riots: Feds
- Watch an Ice-Fishing Minnesotan Call Out Biden on CNN: Bombs He’s Dropping on Syria are ‘Kind of Expensive for a Dude Who Owes Me $2,000′
The "f*ck your feelings" crowd is sure having a lot of feelings about having to sit in jail. you know what? f*ck their feelings. - Jeff Tiedrich
- RNC Hits Back at Trump's Cease and Desist, Claiming He Approves the Use of His Name
- Rep. Paul Gosar Tweets Creepy Meme About a Hooker and a White Nationalist Slogan
- Fox & Friends Goes All In on Criticizing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: 'Cry Me a River'
- Piers Morgan Storms Off Set of Good Morning Britain After His 'Diabolical' Meghan Markle Commentary Gets Called Out
- New York Republicans Move to Impeach Cuomo as State AG Appoints Lawyers to Lead Harassment Inquiry
- Gov. DeSantis pulled a disappearing act last November to hide having COVID: Florida Democrat
- Kentucky lawmakers advance bill to criminalize insulting police
- Iowa GOP governor signs bill to shorten early voting, close polls earlier on Election Day
- Trump Voting By Mail For The Third Time Amid Crusade To Delegitimize Election Process
Once I was on the Piers Morgan show. He ticked off the names of several well known actors’ and asked me which ones I’d slept with.Still keepin it classy, huh. - Ellen Barkin tweet
The Lincoln Project Became The Lining of Pockets Using Lincoln
Ahead of the 2020 presidential election, four founders of the Lincoln Project had reportedly quietly begun setting up a new media company that the founders believed would be “far more lucrative venture” than the Lincoln Project itself, the New York Times reported Monday.
Queen Elizabeth Disappointed In New Royal Baby Boy’s Lack Of Proper Inbreeding. - The Onion
Oprah just woke up one day and was like "you know what, I'm bored. Lemme take down the British monarchy" - George M. Johnson
The Royals Just Look The Other Way. They Always Have.
Stephen Colbert went after the British royal family for being "OK" with Prince Andrew's Jeffrey Epstein ties but not OK with Meghan Markle's blackness
Remember the people taking up for the royal family today regarding Meghan Markle. They’re all telling on themselves. They aren’t mad about the racist story. They’re mad it’s being told. They feel betrayed. Think about that. The nerve. Privilege. - Rex Chapman
Rock The Voter News
- Dems ready to leap on Biden's $1.9T Covid aid plan as final vote nears
- Biden Spox Jen Psaki Stands By First Dog Major Biden After Reported 'Biting Incident'
- Statement by President Joe Biden on the House Taking Up the PRO Act
- Greta Thunberg Whacks Biden: Not Doing 'Nearly Enough' on Climate Change
- Tyler Perry let Harry and Meghan stay in his home and use his security when the royal family stripped theirs away
Well, This Should Be Interesting
Twitter is suing Texas AG Ken Paxton, claiming he abused his power by launching a retaliatory investigation into the company after it banned Trump
I believe Anita Hill. I believe Christine Blasey Ford. I believe Cuomo’s highly credible accusers. I refuse to discredit women as Republican tools when they accuse a Democratic politician. For all of these women, coming forward requires immense courage. Put yourself in their shoes. - Andy Borowitz
- Pfizer vaccine neutralizes Brazil and UK variants of Covid-19, lab study finds
- T-Mobile to share customers' web, mobile-app data with advertisers unless they opt out
- New Yorkers Mount NYC Bagel Defense After New York Times Claims California Offers Some of the Best
- Papa John’s Founder Rejects Charges of Racism By Revealing He’s Been Working for 20 Months to Get the N-Word Out of His Vocabulary
When you get your stimulus check, be sure to thank Black organizers and voters in Georgia. - Robert Reich
The vast majority of Americans who have been hospitalized as a result of complications stemming from Covid-19 were either obese or overweight, according to a study published Monday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Of patients hospitalized between March and December 2020, 50.2 percent were classified as obese, while 27.8 percent were overweight, according to the study. Obesity is defined as having a body mass index of 30 or more. Overweight is classified as a BMI of 25 or greater.
Meghan Markle Reveals Royals Worried Her Son Wouldn’t Have Family’s Sickly, Rancid Skin. - The Onion
- Extremely rare meteorite found in wake of spectacular U.K. fireball may contain the "building blocks of life"
- Mars Rover Landing Site Named After Sci-Fi Legend Octavia Butler
- These sea slugs can self-decapitate and grow a new body
- Teenager spends 36 hours on swing to break Guinness record
- Idaho men pass giant beach ball 4,169 times for Guinness record
- Florida bank allegedly robbed by woman in electric wheelchair: report
Time To Deflate Photo