A majority of Americans favor convicting former President Trump in his second impeachment trial this week, according to a CBS-YouGov poll released Tuesday.
Seriously, why the f*ck are co-conspirators Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz allowed be jurors in the trial of their mobster overlord? asking for 81 million friends. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Jawdropping Video of Capitol Riots to Open Trump Trial Sets Off Shockwaves: 'What a Stain on Our Nation'
- Trump tweeted angrily about Mike Pence while the vice president was trapped and under siege at the Capitol.
- Trump's DC hotel is hiking prices for March 4 - the day QAnon followers think the former president will be sworn in
- Sec of State Blinken Says Capitol Riots Hurt US' Ability to Speak With a 'Strong Voice for Democracy'
- QAnon Shaman's Lawyer Calls Out Trump 'Propaganda' in Inciting Capitol Riot: Millions of Americans 'Did Hang on Every Word of Their President'
- 'Because President Trump said to': Over a dozen Capitol rioters say they were following Trump's guidance
- Babies and children deported to Haiti in apparent defiance of Biden order: report
Hacker Tried To Poison Florida City's Water. Russia or Q?
A hacker gained access into the water treatment system of Oldsmar, Florida, on Friday and tried to increase the levels of sodium hydroxide -- commonly referred to as lye -- in the city's water, officials said, putting thousands at risk of being poisoned.
The incident took place Friday when an operator noticed the intrusion and watched the hacker access the system remotely. The hacker adjusted the level of sodium hydroxide to more than 100 times its normal levels, according to Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri.
GOP Senators Argue It’s Unconstitutional To Be Forced To Work On A Tuesday. - The Onion
- Dominion says it hired private investigators in a bid to reach pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell
- Alan Dershowitz Reportedly Lobbied Trump Admin Over Clemency for Fmr Campaign Adviser Convicted of Child Porn, Sex Trafficking
- Melania Trump’s ex-aide hints at even more tapes, as lawsuit against her memoir dropped by DOJ
- Piers Morgan rips Sarah Palin on election claims: 'People like you' are the GOP's problem
- DeSantis Defends Maskless Super Bowl: 'How the Hell Am I Going to Be Able to Drink a Beer with a Mask?'
- Kevin McCarthy Says Joe Biden Hasn't Called Him, Defends Trip to See Trump Amid Impeachment
- After allowing parents to opt-out of the Black History Month curriculum, a Utah school is switching the decision
Trump’s Lawyers Call for Dismissal of Trial on the Ground That They Will Never Collect Fees. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Being Investigated By Georgia. ROFLOL.
President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election in Georgia are now being investigated.
Per the New York Times, the office of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is starting an investigation that includes looking at the now-infamous call the former president made to Raffensperger.
Jason Miller claims Trump is happier now that he is off social media. That makes seven billion of us. - Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- House Rebuts Trump Defense: He Was ‘Singularly Responsible’ For Inciting Mob
- Biden administration to begin shipping vaccines to health centers
- Biden's Justice Department to ask nearly all Trump-era U.S. attorneys to resign
- Democratic lawmakers push FDA to lift restrictions on abortion pill
Giuliani to Be First Guest of Lou Dobbs Total Landscaping. - Andy Borowitz
South Dakota Republican Intent On Killing More South Dakotans
A state representative in South Dakota wants a new law giving the state the power to nullify executive orders from the Biden administration it deems unconstitutional, heightening the chances of a conflict with the White House in a state that has already vowed not to enforce any potential federal mask mandate.
Republicans had no problems stealing 2 Supreme Court seats, trying to overturn election for 2 months, introducing 165 new voter suppression laws in 33 states, but holding ex-president accountable for inciting violent coup is a bridge too far. - Ari Berman
- Tesla's investment in China is paying off — its sales more than doubled last year
- Eli Lilly says CFO resigns after 'inappropriate communication' with staff
- Fox News Moves to Dismiss Smartmatic’s $2.7B Lawsuit: Our Network ‘Did Exactly What the First Amendment Protects’
- Alcohol abuse rises amid pandemic, with hospitals in SoCal and elsewhere reporting wave of deadly liver disease
Trump's Next Court Appearance:
The Food Court
New York Is Accelerating The Investigation of Trump. RUN, DONALD, RUN!!!
As former U.S. President Donald Trump goes to trial this week in the Senate on charges of inciting the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, criminal and civil investigations into his businesses are accelerating in New York.
Imagining Trump yelling at the TV in Florida right now. - Schooley tweet