The Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday issued a threat bulletin due to the potential for violence from extremists that object to the presidential transition, hold anti-government views or are motivated by other false narratives.
Feels like Rupert Murdoch and family pose a far greater threat to our country than Kim Jong-un and his family. Coincidentally, both write big beautiful love letters to Trump. - Jeremy Newberger
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Former Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows Dismisses Capitol Insurrection as Not 'Important to the American People'
- Hakeem Jeffries' Blistering Response to Ex-Trump Ambassador Haley: 'Nikki, We Are Not Moving On From Insurrection'
- Michigan Militiaman Who Planned to Kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, Pleads Guilty and Turns on His Pals
- Feds: Trump Supporter With Pipe Bombs Discussed Targeting Twitter, Democrats
- Biden and Putin Agree to Extend Nuclear Treaty
- CNN Doctors Osterholm, Gupta Warn: Next Few Months 'Could be the Darkest' of Covid Pandemic
Fox News and elected Republicans are radicalizing new white supremacist domestic terrorists every day. - Matt Murphy
Who At The Pentagon Did This?
The commander of the D.C. National Guard said the Pentagon restricted his authority ahead of the riot at the U.S. Capitol, requiring higher level sign-off to respond that cost time as the events that day spiraled out of control.
9,944 Arizona Republicans have changed their party registration since the assault on the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. Please, fellow Republicans, we cannot continue to excuse former President Trump's behavior and promote falsehoods about the election. - Jeff Flake
- Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot
- John Kasich Tells CNN's Don Lemon Not All Trump Supporters Are Bad: 'Some of Them Are Redeemable'
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, Who Resigned in Disgrace After Ethics Violation, Tells Fox News Pelosi Is 'Most Destructive Speaker in History'
- Video Emerges of Marjorie Taylor Greene Accosting David Hogg Weeks After Parkland Shooting: 'Coward!'
- QAnon GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Supported Calls to Assassinate Dems, Proposed Executing Pelosi for Treason
- Kevin McCarthy is Going to Talk to Marjorie Taylor Greene About Her 'Deeply Disturbing' Posts About Executing House Dems
- MyPillow CEO Bizarrely Claims Twitter Was Secretly Posting 'Like They Were Me' Before Banning Him
- Oklahoma trying to return anti-malaria drug touted by Trump: report
- GOP Lawmaker, Removed from Ga. House Chamber for Refusing COVID Test, Compares Himself to ‘Original 33’ Black Lawmakers Who Were ‘Thrown Out Because of Their Skin Color’
- Mike Pence, wife Karen reportedly homeless, couch-surfing in Indiana
- Palm Beach reviewing use of Mar-a-Lago by Trump
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should be on a watch list. Not in Congress. - Hillary Clinton
My, My, My, What A Splendid Dry Sense Of Humor Biden Has.
It may be too early to call this definitively, but the White House Press Corps’ breakout star under the week-old Biden Administration appears to be Fox News’ Peter Doocy....As Biden left the dais, Doocy shouted a question, “What did you talk to Vladimir Putin about?”
Not missing a beat, Biden showed a quick wit his detractors are loathe to admit and shot back “You!” As the assembled media gaggled, Biden added, “He sends his best.”
Mar-a-Lago members are quitting in droves. Turns out, it’s just not the same if you can't hear the launch codes being shouted over the shrimp buffet. - Stephen Colbert
Republicans Say It Is Unconstitutional to Hold Officials Accountable Unless They Are Hillary. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Proud Boys' Leader Is A Snitch. Awkward!
Enrique Tarrio, the leader of the Proud Boys extremist group, has a past as an informer for federal and local law enforcement, repeatedly working undercover for investigators after he was arrested in 2012, according to a former prosecutor and a transcript of a 2014 federal court proceeding obtained by Reuters.
Republicans Against Impeachment Propose “Three Coup Attempts, You’re Out” Law. - Andy Borowitz
- Members are quitting 'sad' Mar-a-Lago
- International Police dismantle world's 'most dangerous' criminal hacking network
- Supreme Court drops Trump emoluments lawsuits over whether he illegally profited from presidency
- Florida makes bid to host Olympics if Tokyo backs out
- World's Richest Men, Musk and Bezos, Fight Over Satellite Fleets
Funny, Joe Scarborough Didn't Mind White, Christian Anti-Abortion Terrorists When He Was Running For Congress. He Even Offered His Services As A Lawyer To Defend One Who Gunned Down An Abortion Doctor. (click here for that 1994 AP article)
Joe Scarborough on Wednesday minced no words about the Senate Republicans who say the country now needs to “forget” the deadly U.S. Capitol riot incited by former President Donald Trump.
The MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host tore into Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham (S.C), Ted Cruz (Texas), Josh Hawley (Mo.) and other Trump enablers who claim it’s time to move on from the violence for which the former president was impeached and faces a Senate trial next month.
Something to look forward to in the coming years: seeing weird billionaires f up space.- Conan O'Brien
The Bernie Mittens Memes Have Come To A Sad End