Republican Sen. Josh Hawley, who backed former President Donald Trump's voter fraud claims following the 2020 election, wrote a column in which he defended the Oklahoma City bomber when he was 15 years old, according to a report from the Kansas City Star.
These Republicans are monsters, pure and simple. They're not patriots, they are perverts.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- No Freedom for ‘Zip Tie Guy’: Judge Blocks Release of Eric Gavelek Munchel
- Brother of Secret Service Agent Facing Serious Charges For Capitol Riot, Including Assaulting a Capitol Police Officer
- Multiple threats against members of Congress being investigated before Trump impeachment trial: report
- President Biden has ended the ban on transgender military service
Now, Josh Hawley Complains About Democratic Senators Complaining About His Incitement Of A Riot...
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) is filing a counter-complaint on Monday against seven Democratic senators who asked the Ethics Committee to investigate him.
Hawley sent a letter on Monday to Sens. James Lankford (R-Okla.) and Chris Coons (D-Del.) arguing that the seven senators who submitted an ethics complaint against Hawley and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) last week issued a "frivolous complaint to accomplish impermissible partisan purposes."
Mitch McConnell prayed that he would not be the biggest asshole in Kentucky, so God created Rand Paul. - Andy Borowitz
- Dominion Voting Systems is suing Rudy Giuliani for $1.3 Billion
- Sen. Josh Hawley Mocked for Claiming to Be 'Muzzled' in His 'Splashy Front-Page' NY Post Feature
- Mark Meadows Reportedly Considering a Job at Trump Organization as Former White House Staffers Struggle to Find Work
- Marco Rubio Touts Work With Trump Admin When Asked About the Possibility of Ivanka Running Against Him
- Birx Says Trump Was Being Fed 'Parallel Data' on Pandemic: He Had 'Graphs That I Never Made'
- Supreme Court dismisses emoluments lawsuits against Trump as moot
Rudy Giuliani needs a lawyer that is better than Rudy Giuliani. - Jeremy Newberger
Pray That Arkansas Doesn't Elect This Lying Fool
Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is reportedly planning on following in her father Mike Huckabee’s footsteps and announcing a campaign for governor of Arkansas in the 2022 election.
Huckabee Sanders’ high-profile gig as former President Donald Trump’s spokeswoman earned her a long list of critics, but also Trump’s support — an important advantage in a staunchly Republican state.
If Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she’s running for governor of Arkansas, does that mean she’s not running for governor of Arkansas? - Middle Age Riot
Betsy DeVos Warns That Biden Will Pick Education Secretary with Background in Education. - Andy Borowitz
Republicans had no trouble spending $2 trillion on the Iraq war or tax cuts for the rich. When it comes to keeping Americans from starving they get frugal. - Andy Borowitz
- Google workers announce global union alliance
- Budweiser to skip Super Bowl ads, donate to coronavirus vaccination awareness instead
- Plane Banners Taunt Trump At Mar-a-Lago: 'You Pathetic Loser,' 'Worst President Ever,' 'Go Back to Moscow'
Shrinking QAnon to Merge with Elvis Conspiracy Theory. - Andy Borowitz
Deep apologies for the shortened edition today but an opportunity for a ride to Santa Cruz arose and I had to take advantage of that!
Time To Deflate Photo
- World's ice melting 57 percent faster than in 1990s: study
- Baby tyrannosaurs were about the same size as a dog, new research shows
- GoPro camera recovered after six years under water in Hawaii
- Skier chased by bear at Romanian resort
Time To Deflate Photo