The US attorney general, William Barr, one of Donald Trump's staunchest allies, has resigned just weeks after he contradicted the president by...
In the end, it was a very low Barr. - Dan Rather
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. COVID-19 death toll passes 300000 as vaccine rolls out
- All 538 electors have voted, formalizing Biden's 306-232 win. Here's how the electoral vote works
- Russia's Putin congratulates Biden on winning U.S. election
- Proud Boys Say They've Had a Member 'at the White House For Four Years'
- Driver yells anti-Semitic slurs, assaults man during Hanukkah celebration in Kentucky
Putin beat Mitch McConnell to congratulating our president elect.Good job, Senate GOP. - Steven Pasquale
The national security negligence is stunning: the Commander in Chief is chasing a false allegation of election fraud at home, while a very real foreign adversary executed a very real hack of large swaths of his government - and his admin missed it. - Jim Sciutto, CNN
Is Putin Cleaning House Before Trump Vacates?
The longtime aide to “Putin’s Congressman” Dana Rohrabacher died suddenly from a head injury over the weekend.
Paul Behrends was found by emergency responders close to his home on Friday night with severe head trauma. He was taken to a local hospital where surgeons fought to save him, but he passed away on Saturday, according to a spokesman for Rohrabacher.
- Gov. DeSantis suggests one dose of Pfizer vaccine may be enough
- Rogue Florida Guv’s Next Pandemic Fiasco: Vaccine Rollout
- Top GOP senators acknowledge Biden as president-elect after Electoral College vote
- Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reportedly lied about being fired from DA's office
- Bette Midler blasts McConnell: 'How did he win with an 18% approval rating?'
- CDC’s Redfield told staff to delete email, official tells House watchdog
- Trump campaign files lawsuit over New Mexico election, objecting to ballot drop boxes
Let Donald Trump's hair be a reminder that he is never going to admit he lost anything. - LOLGOP
Will $28.5 Million Buy Ghislaine Maxwell A Get-Out-Of-Jail Card?
Ghislaine Maxwell, the former associate of Jeffrey Epstein accused of aiding his alleged sex-trafficking operation, has asked for a $28.5 million bond after a judge rejected her offer of $5 million earlier this year.
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: watching Donald Trump lose this election over and over can be habit-forming. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Percentage of Americans who say they'll get vaccine right away doubles since September: poll
- Biden to nominate Buttigieg as transportation secretary
- Fauci: Biden and Trump should get Covid-19 vaccine
Pete Buttigieg’s first order of business as Secretary of Transportation should be to add Mike Pence to the no fly list. - Jesse Lifson
BEHOLD: A Republican Turned Independent.
Rep. Paul Mitchell, R-Mich., said Monday he is leaving his party and becoming an Independent because Republicans have not stood up to President Donald Trump's attempts to overturn the election.
Mitchell said in an interview with CNN that the breaking point for him was the amicus brief signed by over 100 Republican House members in support of the unsuccessful Texas-led bid to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's win at the Supreme Court, which made unsupported claims of widespread voter fraud and argued that voting procedures in four battleground states violated their own state laws.
I can't get over part where 15 minutes after the Electoral College certified for Biden, William Barr quit. - Stonekettle
- Text messages promising $1,200 stimulus checks are actually scams, IRS warns
- Trump administration rolls back efficiency standards for showerheads, washers and dryers
- Facebook takes down French, Russian networks targeting African nations
- Twitter confirms Trump can be banned from inauguration day onwards
- Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church took $4.4M PPP loan
McConnell Says He Would Have Congratulated Biden Earlier But Was Busy Thwarting Stimulus Package. - Andy Borowitz
Melania Didn't Care Then and Doesn't Care Now. Evil To The Core.
First lady Melania Trump broke stated mask policy at Children's National Hospital Tuesday when she removed her mask to read a holiday book to children.
Trump, who has visited children at the hospital each year during her time as first lady, continued the tradition despite the coronavirus pandemic and record cases in Washington, DC.
I’m starting to think the only person Trump ever hired who was actually qualified to do her job was Stormy Daniels.- Andrea Junker
Deep apologies for the late post. My Internet connection is acting up again. Sigh, and to think 20 years ago, I used dial-up!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes and gifts.
I am truly humbled.