House Democrats responded to President Trump's call to increase stimulus payments to $2,000 per adult by saying they're ready to bring the measure to the floor by "unanimous consent" this week.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
That $2,000 won't disappear into thin air.It will get be put right back into the economy, enabling businesses to stay open and keep their people employed.Don't Republicans understand how the economy works? - Alex Cole
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Ex-Army Major Richard Ojeda Slams Trump For Blackwater Pardons: 'They Did Not Give Two Sh*ts' About Who They Killed
- The Blackwater guards Trump pardoned were jailed for a massacre of civilians, including 2 kids
- Trump administration considering immunity for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: report
- Feds to Purchase Additional 100 Million Doses of Pfizer's Covid-19 Vaccine, Enough to Vaccinate Every American by June
Blackwater "contractors" who murdered 17 Iraqi civilians were pardoned by Trump because of the fact that the far right family of Betsy DeVos is the money behind the founding of this blighted group of killers-for-hire. Disgusting. - Frank Schaeffer
In 2004, I was decorated for saving the lives of innocent Iraqi civilians. That's right, I put my own career at risk to save Iraqis. Because either we're the good guys or we're not.Trump pardoning a bunch of mercenary criminals who murdered civilians is f*cking PERSONAL to me. - Stonekettle
Ooooo, Putin Is Publically Making Trump Very Jealous
President Vladimir Putin signed laws on Tuesday granting former Russian presidents expanded immunity from prosecution and allowing them to become senators for life in the upper house of parliament once they leave the Kremlin.
Donald Trump is set to pardon Betsy DeVos for stealing all those Dalmatians. - Tony Posnanski
- Sen. Rand Paul Doubles Down in Opposition to Covid Relief Bill: 'A Bunch of Socialist Spending'
- All Eyes On Mitch: Top Democrats Pressure McConnell After Trump Supports $2,000 Stimulus Payments
- Trump Recycles Baseless Election Claims and Conspiracies in Video Falsely Insisting He Won 'By a Magnificent Landslide'
- Karl Rove Trashes 'Idiotic' Advice, 'Unbelievable' Antics from Trump's Conspiracy Caucus of Mike Flynn and Sidney Powell
- Rudy Giuliani Left a Voicemail for Lev Parnas’ Lawyer Before Impeachment Hearings, Asked for Call Back at ‘Soon to Be Gotten Rid Of’ Phone Number
- Florida governor defies CDC to give COVID-19 vaccine to elderly before essential workers
Trump & Melania will get on AF1 and head to Mar A Lago today where they will be joined by paying guests and family. We will cover their travel & security costs as they spend a sunny holiday sans masks and oblivious to the suffering of millions. Fleece Navidad. - Noel Casler
When All Is Said And Done, I Hope Every Governor That Encouraged Spreading The Virus Is Brought Up On Criminal Charges
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is inviting Minnesota bar owners to relocate to her state after a COVID-19 restrictions crackdown.
“Come to South Dakota! We respect your rights. We won’t shut you down,” the Republican governor wrote Monday on Twitter.
Trump Attempts To Write $400 Million Stimulus Check To Himself. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Kamala tweeted this last May
Over the next 28 days, Trump is going to do the most perverse things we can't even begin to imagine. - Christopher Bouzy
Texan Tried To Mess With COVID Relief Because It Expanded Voting
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton asked the Trump administration in the spring to revoke millions of dollars in COVID-19 relief for Harris County, which includes Houston, because the funds were earmarked to expand mail-in voting in the 2020 election.
Florida: Mandatory $500 fine for anyone caught trying to figure out state’s actual death toll numbers. - The Onion
Pro tip: the guy who stole money from a charity for children with cancer doesn't give a chicken-fried f*ck if you get a $2,000 check or not. he just likes to blow sh*t up. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Kicks Restaurant Servers In Ass One Last Time
One of the final pieces of legislation rolled out by the Trump administration will reportedly allow restaurant bosses to save money by taking tips away from serving staff to help pay cooks and dishwashers in the back. According to Business Insider, the new rule was published Tuesday by the Department of Labor. It would reportedly allow restaurants to pay backroom staff using tips given to front-of-house staff—effectively taking that expense away from business owners and placing it on workers.
I blame the evil elf on the shelf for my ongoing Internet problems.
Best wishes to all for a joyful and peaceful Christmas.