Steve Bannon on Friday vowed to fight on after being arrested for allegedly diverting money meant for a privately funded border wall for personal expenses, labeling his indictment a “political hit job."
RNC 2020 Slogan:
“If you ain’t indicted, you ain’t invited” - Travis Allen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Threatens to Send 'Sheriffs and Law Enforcement' to Polling Places
- Florida recorded 4,684 new COVID-19 cases Friday as well as 118 deaths.
- US isolated as allies and opponents reject its bid to snapback UN sanctions on Iran
I wish Trump would get deeply involved with QAnon because then it would only be a matter of time before it is bankrupt. - Andy Borowitz
Problematic Pompous Pompeo
The U.S. Navy flagged a “problematic” request from the State Department in 2018 asking for Secretary Mike Pompeo to receive military housing, according to a memo obtained by the watchdog group American Oversight.
The May 2018 document noted there “might be a negative public perception relating to a civilian Secretary of State displacing a uniformed member of the military in a tight housing market.”
- Unearthed Video of Steve Bannon Joking About Stealing 'Build a Wall' Money to Escape to St Tropez on Million Dollar Yacht
- Trump Campaign Deceptively Edits Jake Tapper to Falsely Claim Joe Biden Was 'Lying' About Charlottesville in DNC Speech
- GOPer Johnson spins conspiracy theory Democrats are behind complaints about mail slowdown
- Poll Shows Trump Tied with Biden in Minnesota, Would be First Republican President to Win State in 48 Years
- Trump Postmaster Says He Won't Return Sorting Machines Before Elections, Claims 'They're Not Needed'
- McCarthy: "There is no place for QAnon in the Republican Party"
- Pence Fumes Under Intense Questioning About QAnon from John Berman: 'CNN Chases After Shiny Objects'
- Grand Jury Probe Linked to Ghislaine Maxwell Disclosed by U.S.
- Judge denies Trump's bid for a stay of subpoena in Manhattan DA's tax records case
Trump Furious At Bannon For Not Giving Him Cut of Fundraising Scam. - Andy Borowitz
I Don't Know Who I Dislike More, George W. Bush or Sen. Susan Collins
Former President George W. Bush on Friday backed Republican Sen. Susan Collins of Maine in his first public endorsement of the 2020 election cycle.
Bush has largely stayed out of the political fray since he left the White House in 2009, and his endorsement is a welcome boost for Collins, who is waging her most difficult campaign yet as she seeks a fifth term.
JUST IN: VT Republican Gov. Phil Scott announces "I won't be voting for President Trump" - Ana Cabrera, CNN
Joe Biden goes to church so regularly that he doesn't even need tear gas and a bunch of federalized troops to help him get there. - Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Rock The Voter News
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Opens Final Night of DNC: 'If We All Vote, There is Nothing Facebook, Fox News, and Vladimir Putin Can Do to Stop Us'
- 'A Moment That Calls for Hope': Biden Opens Speech With a Appeal for Unity, Rejection of Trump's 'Darkness'
- DNC Hears Touching Speech From 13-Year-Old Boy Biden Helped With Speech Impediment: 'Joe Biden Cared'
Warning That US Could See 3rd Act of COVID-19
The former head of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning the U.S. could see a “third act” of the coronavirus in the fall and winter...“I do think that we’re going to have a third act of this virus in the fall and the winter and it’s likely to be more pervasive spread in a broader part of the country,”
"During his entire Presidency, Barack Obama sent out 352 tweets.Trump is now at 43,600." - Pete Souza
USPS ordered to remove 671 mail sorting machines under DeJoy:
59 in Florida
58 in Texas
34 in Ohio
30 in Pennsylvania
26 in Michigan
15 in North Carolina
12 in Virginia
12 in Wisconsin
11 in Georgia
They are all swing states. Imagine that.
- July home sales spike a record 24.7 percent as prices set a new high
- TikTok's U.S. Chief Says Video Site Will Stay Despite Trump Ban
- Tesla is working on a sensor that can detect a child left behind in a hot car
- Taco Bell's New Restaurant Concept Includes 2 Drive-Thru Lanes And On-Site Bellhops
FYI: The yacht Bannon was arrested on is owned by Guo Wengui, a billionaire who has a membership at Mar a Lago and is on China's most-wanted list, accused of bribery, fraud, money laundering, and sexual assault.
Florida Is Infected & Unemployed
Florida has struggled in handling unemployment since the coronavirus arrived, and a new study shows that the recovery from unemployment may be just as difficult.
In a new report, WalletHub researchers identified which states were recovering the fastest from the 16.3 million Americans who are currently unemployed in the wake of the pandemic...Florida was last on the list, with a 1,003.71% change in unemployment last week alone, compared to the same time frame last year.
My wife asked me why I spoke so softly in the house. I said I was afraid Mark Zuckerberg was listening! She laughed. I laughed. Alexa laughed. Siri laughed. - Mohamad Safa