Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the approval of a coronavirus vaccine for use on Tuesday, claiming it as a "world first," amid continued concern and unanswered questions over its safety and effectiveness.
It won't be long before Trump tells us he's already taken Russia's vaccine. - DKnight10000 tweet
BREAKING: Joe Biden Chooses Kamala Harris As His Running Mate
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Says He Does Not Trust Putin More Than ‘Dirty Cops’ and ‘Sleazebags’ in ‘So-Called’ American Intelligence, Despite Bolton Claims
- Over 800 students quarantine in Cherokee County after Georgia schools reopen
- Mockery Ensues After Trump Gaffe Claims '1917' Pandemic — Which Actually Took Place in 1918 — Ended World War II
- Fauci Contradicts Trump Claim That Virus Is 'Disappearing', Calls for Universal Mask-Wearing to Reopen Schools
Trump Says Spanish Flu of 1918 May Have Caused War of 1812. - Andy Borowitz
Secret Service Shoots Man Outside White House. No, It Wasn't Trump
The sister of a former Dayton man shot by a Secret Service agent outside the White House on Monday said the family is still trying to understand what happened.
Myron Berryman, 51, was shot about 6 p.m., disrupting President Donald Trump’s news conference as a Secret Service agent ushered the president out of the briefing room.
Trump Praises Woodrow Wilson For Opposing Online Learning During Spanish Flu Pandemic. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Warns Democrats Are 'Meddling' in Our Elections by Encouraging More Mail-In Voting
- Kellyanne Conway explains White House shooting: People are ‘starting to lose it’ over Trump’s re-election
- ‘Listening to experts is elitist’: Idaho Republicans move to strip power from public health officials
- DeVos publicly absent as critical decisions are made on public school reopenings
- Tim O'Brien Slams Trump for Teasing Gettysburg as Site of GOP Acceptance Speech: He's a 'Gilded Dirigible' With No Sense of Public Service
- ‘I Had a Bad Night’: Trump Staffer Fired For Leaking Apologizes, Says She Leaked ‘After a Few Drinks’
- ‘Obviously Required to Provide It’: Trump Given Deadlines to Produce DNA in E. Jean Carroll’s Defamation Lawsuit
- Bill O'Reilly Reportedly in Talks for New High-Profile Radio Show
- Appeals court appears wary of dropping Flynn charges
- Man Carried From Store By His Son While Threatening to Beat Customers Over Masks: 'A Bunch of P***ies Wearing Masks!'
Thanks, but I'll wait for the covid vaccine that Joe Biden says is safe. - Jeff Tiedrich
Karening From Behind Bars
In new court filing, Ghislaine Maxwell complains about "uniquely onerous" conditions behind bars, and argues that she is being treated worse than other inmates as a result of Jeffrey Epstein’s death by suicide in jail.
Trump Signs New Executive Order Granting Himself Unemployment Check in January. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Biden leads Trump by 10 points nationally
- Nearly 75 percent of US voters can vote by mail in 2020: NYT
- Michelle Obama urges Americans to vote early, by mail
"George Washington would have had a hard time beating me before the plague came in, before the China plague.” — President Trump today
Trump Wants To Infect College Football Players, Too!
President Donald Trump railed against reports that college football’s Power 5 conferences will cancel their season, defending several top athletes who are advocating for the season to continue.
Republicans: "I wonder what we could do to keep the Democrats from winning the Black voter bloc?"
Black Voters: "Deal with COVID, do some police reform, and denounce white supremacy as a political ideology."
Republicans: "Got it! We'll put Kanye West on the ballot." - Corey Richardson tweet
If u tariff me I gonna tariff u. - Sarah Cooper
- Here’s how Goldman says the S&P 500 would react to more U.S.-China tariffs
- U.S. Oil Producers Take Their Crude Back From The Government
- After trillions in tax cuts for the rich, Republicans refuse to help struggling Americans
- Trump Seethes Over NBA Social Justice Initiatives: Some Players are 'Very, Very Nasty, and Frankly, Very Dumb'
People are calling for the presidential debates to be canceled, but if that happens, how will I decide who to vote for? - Conan O'Brien
NOW Republicans Require Masks At Their Convention?
Attendees at the Republican National Convention will be required to wear masks and badges that allow them to be tracked through Bluetooth technology, NPR reported Tuesday.
The badges will allow for full contact tracing if anyone is later diagnosed with the coronavirus, Jeffrey Runge, a health consultant for the convention, told the outlet.
I'd pay good money to watch Trump try to pronounce coccyx. - Jeff Tiedrich