As the U.S. surpassed 5 million coronavirus cases this weekend, the milestone was met with little fanfare as some school districts planned to reopen and thousands descended on Sturgis,
America offers the most worthless COVID test results in the world. - Bill Gates
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Hillary Clinton Warns on Russian Interference: ‘When Even the Trump Administration Intelligence Officials Have to Admit’ It
- Protests erupt after tainted election in Belarus
- Puerto Rico’s primary goes off the rails
- Man Broke Jaw of 72-Year-Old Partially Disabled Veteran in Spat over Mask: Police
- Georgia High School Switching to Virtual Learning After Viral Photos of Crowded Halls -- And At Least 6 Students, 3 Staff Test Positive
- As Reopening Date Approaches, Florida Teacher Launches GoFundMe So Her Students Can Wash Their Hands
- Canada is telling Americans: Please don't sneak across the border.
Georgia Governor Orders Statewide Ban on Science. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Must Be Itching To Stir Up More Trouble In Portland, Oregon
President Trump on Monday suggested Oregon authorities call in the National Guard in response to sustained protests here, claiming state officials were “putting people’s lives at risk” by failing to do so...The arrival of federal agents to protect a federal courthouse, whose tactics included detaining protesters in unmarked vehicles and deploying large amounts of tear gas, rejuvenated the protests around their 50th day.
What I have learned in 2020 : During a pandemic, entire societies are held captive by the immovable certainties of its dumbest citizens. - Kurt Eichenwald
- With latest executive orders, Trump gets approval from his golf club crowd
- Trump antagonizes GOP megadonor Adelson in heated phone call
- Trump Rips 'Fake News' Report Suggesting He Wants to Be on Mount Rushmore, But Calls it 'a Good Idea To Me!'
- Scaramucci Hits Back at Trump Twitter Insult After Fox News Dust Up: 'The Loser is You'
- Trump asks judge to block NYC grand jury from seeing tax filings after Supreme Court strikes down immunity
- Trump's Fumbling of the Coronavirus Crisis Could Kill the College Football Season
- George W. Bush to release 43 portraits of immigrants in new book
- 84 arrests, 226 citations and 18 crashes reported in 24 hours at massive motorcycle rally in South Dakota
- George Conway Torches Trump in Op-Ed for Attempt to ‘Defraud His Way’ to Re-Election: ‘He Must Lose, and Lose Badly’
It's so hard to trust anyone married to Kellyanne Conway. - DKnight10000 tweet
Bikers For Trump Membership Soon To Be Reduced Thanks To Sturgis
In a Saturday evening appearance on CNN, the founder of the “Bikers For Trump” organization, Chris Cox, made several questionable claims about the coronavirus pandemic, calling it a “plan-demic” organized by the “left” to sink the U.S. economy and damage President Donald Trump.
The only white people in the Bible are the ones who executed Jesus. - John Fugelsang
I used to think Mitch McConnell was the greatest traitor to this country since Robert E. Lee. Bill Barr has proven me wrong. My bad. - Mary L. Trump
Rock The Voter News
- Biden continues to lead in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, polls indicate
- 'Unconstitutional slop': Democrats blast Trump's executive actions on coronavirus relief
- Texas Democrats ramp up vote-by-mail program as COVID-19 looms over elections
Trump’s executive orders from the golf club:
Cut unemployment benefits for millions.
Reduce funding for Social Security and Medicare.
Do nothing to treat the virus, open schools, or help people vote.
What’s next for Trump while millions of Americans suffer?
The back nine. - Adam Schiff
Hear, Hear! ACLU Wants To Dissolve Homeland Security
The American Civil Liberties Union on Monday called for the dissolution of the Department of Homeland Security, calling it a “fail[ed] experiment” that has become a “badge of shame” under President Trump.
“Nearly 20 years of abuse, waste, and corruption demonstrate the failure of the DHS experiment. Many knew DHS to be an ineffective superagency, but President Trump has converted DHS into our government’s most notable badge of shame,” the organization said in a series of tweets Monday.
If you’re looking for someone to blame for football getting canceled, you might start with the guy who keeps saying the virus will just magically disappear and then goes golfing. - Rex Chapman
- Mnuchin sees possible virus deal, but no talks set with Congress
- Shortages threaten Trump’s plan for rapid coronavirus tests
- McDonald's sues ousted CEO, saying he lied about sexual affairs with employees
- Amazon may take over old JCPenneys and Sears to try and speed up deliveries
Trump Furious After Bezos Offers Free One-day Prime Shipping For All Mail-in Ballots. - Andy Borowitz
Conservative Cat Fight
Pro-Trump personalities Diamond and Silk, since leaving Fox News streaming service Fox Nation in a cloud of Covid-19 controversy, have found a new outlet to host their show: Newsmax TV...Diamond & Silk were sacked from Fox News’ subscription service, Fox Nation, in late April of this year after the controversial duo floated coronavirus conspiracy theories.
China, if you're listening, please find the results of Trump's cognition test. - Jeff Tiedrich
Sign in 1918 (courtesy of Emma Donoghue's THE PULL OF THE STARS): MASK YOUR COUGH AND MASK YOUR SNEEZE, ONLY FOOLS AND TRAITORS SPREAD THE DISEASE. - Stephen King tweet