Former Vice President Joe Biden announced his long-awaited pick for a running mate, selecting the senator from California as his choice for vice president.
Kamala Harris faces strong challenge in overcoming natural warmth and charm of Michael Pence, experts say. - DPRK News tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Fauci isn't sold on Russia's claim it has a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine
- Child Coronavirus Infections Surge By 90 Percent Over Past 4 Weeks
- New Zealand considers freight as possible source of new coronavirus cluster
- France seeks cooperation from Iran, Russia on Lebanon
- Israel says it foiled hackers targeting defense industry
New Zealand found four cases in Auckland and their prime minister is basically like, “we’re shutting this sh-t down again!”
Meanwhile the United States is eating paste, licking door knobs, and sticking crayons up its nose. - Imani Gandy tweet
Having US Mail Problems? Blame Trump.
A shakeup of the U.S. Postal Service is leading to mail delays, union officials said on Tuesday, heightening concerns that an ally of President Donald Trump is destabilizing the service as millions of Americans consider whether to cast their ballots by mail in the Nov. 3 presidential election.
I love the smell of Republican meltdowns in the morning. - Jeff Tiedrich
Vice President Mike Pence is scheduled to debate Sen. Kamala Harris on Oct. 7. at the University of Utah.
|Kamala is gonna make him cry..|
- Former Bush Spokesperson Ari Fleischer Dismisses Harris VP Pick as 'Just Not That Historically Exciting to African-Americans'
- Watch Tucker Carlson Continually Mispronounce Kamala Harris' First Name, Get Corrected On Air, and STILL Keeps Doing It
- Fox News Anchor Neil Cavuto Fact-Checks Trump Statement on Kamala Harris: She 'Never' Called Biden a Racist
- Trolls Are Currently Trying to Deface Kamala Harris' Wikipedia Page With Slurs and Other False Info
- Gov. DeSantis Says Other States' College Football Can Come to Florida — Just After RNC's Jacksonville Collapse
- Florida Republicans send dire warning to party—change immigration policy or GOP will die
- Acting Solicitor General Tells Full D.C. Circuit That Barr Has Secret Reasons for Dismissing Michael Flynn Case
- Kanye West meets with Jared Kushner amid White House bid
Pence Terrified To Be Alone On Debate Stage With Woman. - Andy Borowitz
I Yearn For A President Who Welcomes His Intelligence Briefings
President Donald Trump’s interest in taking intelligence briefings has been declining steadily since his first months in office and has dropped to near zero in recent weeks, according to a HuffPost review of all of his daily schedules.
Kamala Harris should do a press conference every day at the same time as Trump's and just rip him apart. - Jennifer Rubin
I’ve known Senator Kamala Harris for a long time. She is more than prepared for the job. She’s spent her career defending our Constitution and fighting for folks who need a fair shake. This is a good day for our country. Now let’s go win this thing. - Barack Obama Tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Amy Klobuchar Fires Back at Trump Calling Dem VP Pick Kamala Harris 'Nasty' and 'Angry': 'I Just Think That's Crap'
- Kamala Harris' Indian roots and why they matter
- 'You Better Funt-ing Believe It': In Honor of Biden's VP Pick, Here Are Maya Rudolph's Top 5 Moments As Kamala Harris on SNL
It's a small thing but it's not a small thing. I'd just like a President and Vice President who can laugh. - Stuart Stevens Tweet
All Right All Right All Right
Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey will be interviewing Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the nation's Coronavirus Task Force, on Instagram Live later this week.
Thank god it's Kamala! I was worried Biden was going to pick someone else who would have made me absolutely still vote for him no matter what. - Stephen Colbert Tweet
One of the reasons I love Twitter
Harris’s Approval Rating Soars After Trump Reminds Nation How “Nasty” She Was to Kavanaugh. - Andy Borowitz
- Mauritius oil spill: Rush to pump out oil before ship breaks
- ‘It’s Not a Goddamn Joke Ted’: Sen. Markey Rips Cruz For Mocking Proposal For $2,000 Monthly Payment to Workers
- Jim Cramer Mocks Russian Coronavirus Vaccine: 'I Think They Dubbed It Chernobyl II ... Hard Pass'
- Facebook removed seven million posts in second quarter for false coronavirus information
Trump has already called Kamala Harris “nasty” which is apparently his go-to insult for women. Not all women, of course. He’d never say that about his close lady friend who’s in jail for child sex-trafficking. - Bette Midler
Trump Says If Biden's Elected We Will Have To Speak Chinese.
Question: Mandarin or Cantonese?
"China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
I felt like Oprah in this video when Biden chose Kamala
Am I the only one feeling genuinely hopeful for the first time in 4 years? - Bryan Behar tweet