The Senate Intelligence Committee’s report showing how President Donald Trump and members of his campaign team and family colluded with Russia also included an embarrassing letter from Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The RNC has confirmed that Vladimir Putin will not be speaking at the GOP convention, but that Trump will still be able to hear him through an earpiece. - George Takei
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russian diplomat expelled from Norway after arrest made in spying case
- WH Chief Mark Meadows Forgets Osama Bin Laden, Claims Trump First POTUS Who 'Went After A Terrorist And Took Him Out'
- Fmr DHS Official Miles Taylor Calls Out Trump's 'Disinterest' on Russian Interference in New Video: 'He Denied That This Was a Threat'
- Lou Dobbs Rails Against Republicans 'Clearly Working Against President Trump' After Release of Senate Intel Russia Report
- Notre Dame Joins North Carolina, More Than a Dozen Other Colleges in Canceling In-Person Classes After Covid Spike Hits Campus
Donald Trump: "Buy American."
Vladimir Putin: "I did." - Middle Age Riot
Way To Go, Joe!
A security guard who once blurted “I love you” to former Vice President Joe Biden nominated him to become president during the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday night. Jacquelyn Asbie, a security guard for The New York Times, had made the comments while escorting Biden to a meeting with the paper’s editorial board.
Melania At Women’s Suffrage Event: ‘I Am A Woman Who Suffers Every Day’. - Andy Borowitz
- Cindy McCain to Speak in DNC Video About Her Husband's Relationship With Biden
- Colin Powell to Speak at DNC Convention: We Need Commander-in-Chief Who 'Takes Care of Our Troops' Like He Would His Own Family
- Tucker Carlson Goes After Michelle Obama: Portrayed Herself as a ‘Victim’ in Speech, She Wants You to ‘Shut Up and Accept Her Dominion Over You’
- Trump campaign sues three Iowa counties over absentee mailings
- Melania Trump appears to avoid holding Trump’s hand again in video
- 'Objection!': Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump's Pardon of the Suffragist
- Meadows says postmaster general did not discuss pausing changes with Trump
2019: Can't wait to watch Avengers: Endgame!
2020: Can't wait to watch the House Oversight Committee grill the Postmaster General! - Conan O'Brien
Hard Angry Edged Man Accuses Michelle Obama of Being Hard Angry Edged Woman
Fox News’ Brit Hume offered kind words for Jill Biden’s “tremendously effective” speech on the second night of the Democratic National Convention, but then he immediately contrasted her “very likable” demeanor to the “hard, angry edge” of Michelle Obama’s speech the night before.
Trump Says Fauci Has Never Designed A Decent Pillow In His Life. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Biden Accepts the Democratic Nomination for President to Ovation and Kool & the Gang Music
- Bill Clinton Blasts Trump in DNC Speech: If You Want a President Who 'Spends Hours a Day Watching TV' and Tweeting, 'He's Your Man'
- Ex-Acting AG Sally Yates Tears Into Trump, Endorses Joe Biden at DNC: 'The Future of Our Democracy Is at Stake'
- WATCH The Full DNC Virtual Roll Call That Everyone is Raving About
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Speaks at DNC for Nomination of Bernie Sanders, Praises Movement to 'Repair Wounds of Racial Injustice, Colonization, Misogyny'
Kanye West could shoot Trump in the middle of Fifth Avenue and I'd still vote for Joe Biden. - DKnight10000 tweet
AOC Angry At NBC
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tore into NBC News over a now-deleted tweet that said she “did not endorse Joe Biden” during her brief speech at the Democratic National Convention, which is true, but which she pointed out misled viewers.
With respect to Paul Manafort's interactions with a Russian intelligence officer, that ought to give a chill down the spine to everyone, that that was happening with the campaign manager of a presidential campaign and a Russian intelligence officer. - Sally Yates
- Iraq to sign oil deal with Chevron, foreign minister says
- Target joins Walmart, Home Depot in reporting record-setting sales amid pandemic
- Apple becomes first US company to hit $2 trillion market cap
- Trump voices support for potential Oracle-TikTok deal
Melania to Deliver Convention Speech from Empty Classroom at Trump University. - Andy Borowitz
Facebook Goes Wild Spreading Misinfo!
Groups and pages that spread misleading health news attracted an estimated 3.8 billion views on Facebook in the past year, an activist group said in a report Wednesday — adding that those networks pushing bogus claims drew far more traffic than authoritative sources on topics like Covid-19.
It was an incredible honor to be Hillary’s senior policy advisor during her 2016 presidential campaign. It’s so special to know she will address the convention on the same night as my sister. Can’t wait! - Maya Harris tweet