Dr. Fauci: My 'Speaking the Truth at All Times' on Coronavirus May Be Why I 'Haven't Been on Television'
Dr. Anthony Fauci spoke out about his notable absence from television in an interview with the Financial Times published Friday, guessing that he has not been invited to speak in front of cameras due to his refusal to sugar-coat the coronavirus pandemic.
Majority of Americans Favor Creating Statue of Fauci. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Shifts Blame Onto Dr. Fauci After Hannity Brings Up Surging Cases: ‘He’s Made a Lot of Mistakes’
- Fauci on Trump claim that 99 percent of COVID-19 cases are 'harmless': 'Obviously not'
- Utah governor declares state of emergency due to 'civil unrest'
- WHO advance team on way to China to set up probe into virus origin
- Cannabis May Reduce Deadly COVID-19 Lung Inflammation
Trump has been forced to cancel his New Hampshire rally due to a tropical storm. That's right, God sent a tropical storm all the way up to New Hampshire just to f-ck with him. - Palmer Report tweet
Postman Changes Mail In Ballot Requests
A West Virginia postal carrier pleaded guilty Thursday to altering mail-in requests for absentee voter ballots...An investigation by the secretary of state’s office found five of the ballot requests were changed from Democrat to Republican with a black ink pen, the affidavit said.
Supreme Court Rules That Trump Must Release His IQ Test. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Tightens the Screws, Makes Louder Threat to Cut Government Funding to Schools if They Don't Open in the Fall
- Trump claims he recently 'aced' a cognitive test, challenges Biden to take it
- Trump on possible Roger Stone pardon: 'His prayer may be answered'
- GOP state lawmaker says he would like 'to see more people' get coronavirus to build herd immunity
- Clarence Thomas's wife criticized her town's 'Black Lives Matter' banner: report
- VA inspector general says former top official steered $5M contract to friend
- A Christian Summer Camp Shut Down After 82 Kids And Staff Got The Coronavirus
- Catholic Church received at least $1.4 billion in COVID-19 relief aid
- Dan Bongino: You Can Shove Mask Mandates 'Right Up Your Ass'
- Trump’s ‘living on credit’ life is about to be exposed as ‘ugly, small and dirty’ by his tax returns: Rick Wilson
- Mary Trump’s Friend Suggests the Real Villain in Trump SAT Scandal Hasn’t Been Found — So Where is He?
Trump University. Trump Casino. Trump Steaks. Trump Water. Trump Wine. Trump Vodka. Trump Airlines. Trump Mortgage. Trump Magazine. Trump Entertainment. Trump Foundation.
Nothing could be more on-brand than the Trump Presidency being an expensive failure. - Middle Age Riot
Florida's Governor Is A Younger Version of Trump
Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) compared opening Florida schools to re-opening Walmart and Home Depot in an attempt to argue schools could operate amid the coronavirus pandemic during a press conference Thursday afternoon.
“If a parent wants to opt for virtual education, they should absolutely be able to do that,” DeSantis said. “We shouldn’t be forcing them to do any types of decisions. But I’m confident if you can do Home Depot, if you can do Walmart, if you can do these things, we can absolutely do the schools. I want our kids to be able minimize education gap that I think has developed.”
Question: When schools open in the fall, will the children need to social distance during the active shooter drills?
Trump Remains Maskless In Miami. He Gonna Get The Virus.
President Donald Trump will make stops in two South Florida cities on Friday, visiting a part of the country that has quickly become a hotbed in the battle with the coronavirus pandemic.
Air Force One is expected to land with Trump onboard at Miami International Airport shortly after 12 p.m., where he will first attend an event at U.S. Southern Command in Doral and be reviewing the advance of a counternarcotics operation in the Caribbean during the visit.
Schools can't even control lice, you think they can control Covid-19. - Mohamad Safa
Trump passed his cognitive test at Walter Reed. The Doctors put it on a table and he walked right past it. - Jeremy Newberger
Rock The Voter News
- Biden mocks Trump's 'stable genius' comment: 'I can hardly wait to debate him'
- Democrats hope for tidal moment in Georgia with two Senate seats in play
- State election officials warn budget cuts could lead to November chaos
Trump's #1 Consigliere Throws Veiled Threat
Fired U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman told the House Judiciary Committee that Attorney General William Barr tried to induce him into resigning by offering him other positions and suggesting it would be bad for his “future job prospects” if he refused, according to a written copy of Berman’s prepared testimony.
The D.C. Mafia.
Rep. Matt Gaetz eagerly shows off his summer Tony Soprano collection while Rep. Jim Jordan is just trying to achieve goodfella status.
The PPP program is nothing more than a Mnuchin/Kushner/GOP money laundering operation. - Ricky Davila
- Majority of Americans support closing economy again: poll
- Fed official: Economy would improve 'if we all wore a mask'
- A plasma shot could prevent coronavirus. But feds and makers won't act, scientists say
- Goya’s CEO said the U.S. is ‘truly blessed’ with President Trump. Latinos are now boycotting.
- China says it will 'definitely fight back' after US imposes sanctions over human rights abuses
There are 11,433 NEW CONFIRMED CASES of coronavirus in Florida today and 93 DEATHS.
And they are opening up Disney World. - Judd Legum
Oh, Look More Money For The Rich!
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says the Trump administration supports another round of direct stimulus payments to Americans in the next coronavirus relief package, which he says should be passed by Congress by the end of the month.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” - Isaac Asimov