The Dow and the broader US stock market tumbled on Thursday after the Supreme Court dealt a blow to the Trump administration.
Stocks were mixed ahead of the ruling, but dropped firmly into negative territory after its release in the late morning.
Today’s rulings are like saying a baseball player will have to tell you if they were on steroids but not until after the World Series. - The Hoarse Whisperer tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Florida emerges as world's new epicenter for COVID-19
- Tulsa health official: Trump rally ‘likely’ source of virus surge
- Scientists warn of a potential wave of coronavirus-related brain damage
- Spain's coronavirus antibodies study adds evidence against herd immunity
- Trump Slammed for False Claim Cases Only Surging in United States Because of Testing: 'Tell This to Hospitals' Over Capacity
- Dr. Birx Admits Trump Administration Has No Idea What Child Virus Transmission/Infection Rate is as They Push to Reopen Schools
- Chris Cuomo, Don Lemon Mock Anti-Mask Hysteria: 'Can't Wear a Mask, You Don't See One on Jesus!'
Dr. Fauci to the WSJ: “I think any state that is having a serious problem, that state should seriously look at shutting down. It’s not for me to say, because each state is different.” Major outbreaks right now in CA, TX, FL, AZ
Jesus. Pence Wants Health Care Workers To Reuse Their Masks.
Former George W. Bush White House medical advisor Dr. Jonathan Reiner called out Vice President Mike Pence for once again advising health care professionals to reuse personal protective equipment (PPE) four months into the nation’s coronavirus outbreak.
- Trump Blasts Investigation Into His Finances After Supreme Court Decision: 'NO JUSTICE'
- Trump attacks Lindsey Graham after SCOTUS rulings
- Ousted U.S. Attorney Berman testifies that Barr repeatedly pressured him to resign
- Barr Defends DOJ After Criticism Over Roger Stone, Michael Flynn Cases, Resignation of SDNY Attorney
- Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen taken back into federal custody
- DeVos blasts school districts that hesitate at reopening
- New attack featuring Trump’s sexual comments about his daughters spurs #CreepyTrump hashtag trend
- Kelly Loeffler doubles down on attacks against Black Lives Matter, says its trying to "destroy American principles"
- Senate Republicans shrug off Trump's veto threat over renaming Confederate bases
- Houston cancels plan to host Texas Republican convention
Four years of Betsy DeVos is more than enough. We need a Secretary of Education who is actually a public school educator. - Joe Biden
CIA Gets Sandbagged By Putin
Not long after the Russia-Taliban bounty scandal first started unfolding in public view, a bombshell new report from Just Security claims that President Donald Trump directed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to provide the Russian government with U.S. intelligence information concerning terrorist groups in the Middle East—whom Vladimir Putin was likely supplying with weapons—without getting anything in return.
The Donald Trump Presidential Library will be a book cart he pushes around prison with unread copies of the Art of the Deal. - Middle Age Riot
Borat Pranks Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani called the NYPD when “Borat” star Sacha Baron Cohen — wearing a spangly pink bikini — tried to prank him into a spoof interview.
Trump is more terrified of Cy Vance (NY) getting his taxes than Congress getting them because the State of New York can indict both Donald Trump and his entire family for state crimes and pardons can't protect them. - Red tweet
Rock The Voter News
- NYC Begins Painting Black Lives Matter Mural In Front Of Trump Tower
- Joe Biden proposes a $700 billion-plus 'Buy American Campaign
- Florida Democrats return $780000 in PPP loans after criticism
Americans Overwhelmingly Favor Sending Trump Back to School in Fall. - Andy Borowitz
Oh, here’s that genetically superior master race
Melania Statue Set On Fire In Slovenia
A wooden sculpture of U.S. first lady Melania Trump was torched near her hometown of Sevnica, Slovenia, on the night of July Fourth, as Americans celebrated U.S. Independence Day, said the artist who commissioned the sculpture.
People Who Attended Trump’s Tulsa Rally Say It Was Worth Getting Covid To See Trump Drink Water. - Andy Borowitz
- Supreme Court gives Native Americans jurisdiction over eastern half of Oklahoma
- Climate Denial Spreads on Facebook as Scientists Face Restrictions
- Starbucks will require customers to wear masks
- Disney World works to reassure guests ahead of Saturday's reopening
Man Can’t Shake Feeling That Someone Other Than Government, Employer, Advertisers Watching Him . - The Onion
UK SUPERMARKETS: Hey Hey USA, Keep Your Chlorinated Chicken!
A series of leading UK supermarkets have told Business Insider that they will never sell chlorinated chicken or hormone-injected beef from the US, in a blow to those pushing for UK food standards to be dropped in order to secure a post-Brexit trade deal with Trump.
I was in Manhattan today. Did not see a single person without a mask. Not one. - Mia Farrow