President Donald Trump will not abide by a new travel advisory in New Jersey requiring a quarantine period for visitors from coronavirus hotspots when he visits his Bedminster golf club this weekend.
"The President of the United States is not a civilian. Anyone who is in close proximity to him, including staff, guests, and press are tested for COVID-19 and confirmed to be negative," White House spokesman Judd Deere said in a statement.
Residents Evacuate New Jersey Ahead of Trump Visit. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- As COVID cases fall in Europe, calls to ban travel from America rise. What the EU got right about controlling coronavirus.
- New York hospitalizations fall below 1,000 for the first time since March 18
- Trump administration ending support for drive-thru testing sites
- Trump promised to pay for Covid care. But patients with long-term symptoms see huge bills.
- Trump Inherited More Ventilators Than Have Been Distributed
- Coronavirus patient dies after family unplug ventilator to use AC
- State Department: White supremacist terror 'on the rise and spreading'
People need to stop referring to Russia’s ongoing hybrid warfare against the U.S. as “election meddling.” Putin isn’t a “Karen” sticking his nose in America’s democratic process. He’s a mob boss who runs a nuclear-armed mafia state and his goal is to destroy the United States. - Alexandra Chalupa
Anyone Taking Bets That Trump Will Catch The Coronavirus By July 4th?
A number of Trump campaign staffers tested positive for coronavirus last week ahead of the president’s big Tulsa rally. That reportedly included two Secret Service agents.
Following the rally, the Trump campaign said two additional staffers tested positive, and now all of the Secret Service agents who were on site are now apparently being told to self-quarantine
Honestly this just feels like we're on an extended episode of Punked and I really wish Ashton would just jump out right now, you got us Ashton, you got us good, please make it stop. - Sarah Cooper tweet
- Federal judge pans Trump order used to expel migrants at border
- Kellyanne Conway Defends Trump 'Kung Flu' Remark and Attacks CBS' Weijia Jiang: 'You Lacked the Courage' to Come Forward
- Trump: Sad to see states allowing 'wise guys, anarchists & looters' to topple statues
- US marshals asked to prepare to protect monuments nationwide: report
- Trump Brother Was in ICU Just Before Filing Suit Over Tell-All
- Arizona councilman sparks backlash after saying 'I can't breathe' at anti-mask rally
- Trump administration sent $1.4bn in stimulus checks to dead Americans
- Palm Beach County residents express outrage over mask requirement: 'Devil's laws'
- Doctors lament: ‘No country in the world’ except the US debates masks during the coronavirus pandemic
This woman on the news just said, imagine if there was a medication that reduced your chances of getting COVID by 5x. Everyone would want that medication.
Well, that's wearing a mask. - Jasmyn tweet
They're Not Even Trying To Hide Their Racism.
Three members of a North Carolina police department have been fired after a department audit of a video recording captured one of the officers saying a civil war was necessary to wipe Black people off the map and that he was ready.
The Wilmington Police Department took the action on Tuesday against Cpl. Jessie Moore, and officers Kevin Piner and Brian Gilmore. Each was accused of violating standards of conduct, criticism and use of inappropriate jokes and slurs.
in one generation we went from being the country that went to the moon to being the country that can't put on a f-cking mask. f-cking pathetic. - Jeff Tiedrich tweet
Heaven Flush With Cash After Trump Administration Sends $1.4 Billion In Stimulus To Dead Americans - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- New York City will paint 'Black Lives Matter' on street in front of Trump Tower
- Polls show Biden climbing past Trump in Wisconsin, Ohio
- Kamala Harris Says Democrats Need to Listen to Young Voters
- US Democrats to Hold Largely Virtual Convention
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo to FL Gov. Ron DeSantis: "I say to them all, look at the numbers. You played politics with this virus and you lost."
Apparently The USA Didn't Make Costa Rica's Visitor Welcome List
The Costa Rica Tourism Board (ICT) has proposed that the government welcome visitors from the European Union and the United Kingdom, followed by Canada.
In a Wednesday press release, the ICT “respectfully requested” Costa Rica’s major international airports be allowed to accept commercial and private flights from select countries starting July 1.
- Trump administration tells insurers they don’t have to cover COVID-19 tests for workers
- Nearly 1.5 million Americans file new claims for jobless benefits
- Trump directs aid to Maine lobster industry crushed by tariffs
- Chinese city unveils nation's first searchable domestic violence database
- Chuck E. Cheese files for bankruptcy, another casualty of pandemic
Putin Lists Trump For Sale on eBay. - Andy Borowitz
A Trump Tit For Tat? Why, Of Course!
A senior Democratic senator has demanded that President Donald Trump explain why his administration is sending thousands of ventilators to other countries without approval from Congress, questioning whether politics are affecting decisions on international aid to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, according to letters sent Wednesday and obtained by NBC News.
Today would be a great day for the Supreme Court to permit the release of Donald Trump’s financial records and leave the emperor without clothes. - Publius tweet