Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, warned Tuesday that the U.S. could see as many as 100,000 daily coronavirus infections if states where cases are surging don’t begin taking stronger measures to combat the spread.
It’s like watching a slow motion car accident again and again and again. - Molly Jong-Fast
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Carl Bernstein Reports Former WH Officials Saw Trump as 'Danger to National Security' and Often 'Delusional' During Calls to Foreign Leaders
- Top White House Officials Claim John Bolton Briefed Trump About Russia Bounties in Early 2019: Report
- South Dakota Gov. Noem says 'we will not be social distancing' at July 3 celebration with Trump at Mount Rushmore
- Chicago Fraternal Order of Police leader blames Black parents for epidemic of slain Black children
I just looked it up.
On the day Trump was supposedly briefed about Russian bounties for killing American soldiers, he was meeting with Diamond & Silk. - Matt Fuller tweet
Florida Man Replaced By Texas Man
A Texas bar owner who is one of several currently suing Gov. Greg Abbott (R) over reimposed restrictions on bars organized a “Bar Lives Matter” concert and protest Sunday.
Tee Allen Parker, owner of The Machine Shed Bar & Grill in Kilgore, about two hours southeast of Dallas, hosted the gathering outside the bar Sunday. A second protest is planned on the steps of the capitol in Austin Tuesday, according to KLTV, a local ABC affiliate.
"Bars. Bars are really not good." -- Dr. Anthony Fauci
- Kellyanne Conway’s daughter raises eyebrows with anti-Trump TikTok posts: ‘She’s got to be the leaker’
- White House Reportedly Freaked Out Over 'White Power' Tweet But Couldn't Reach Trump for 3 Hours at Golf Club
- Trump campaign abruptly cancels Alabama rally plans after state officials warn of COVID-19 spread
- Judge blocks release of book by Trump's niece
- Lou Dobbs: Trump Is 'In Great Spirits,' The Idea He Would Drop Out Is 'Nonsense'
- Rand Paul uses COVID-19 hearing to berate Anthony Fauci in rant about submitting to experts
- Catholic pastor in Indiana faces backlash for calling Black Lives Matter protesters 'maggots and parasites'
I bet Rand Paul was the first kid everyone tried to hit in dodgeball. - Jason Overstreet
Police Are Investigating Karen & Ken For Pointing Their Guns At Protesters
St. Louis police confirmed on Monday that they are investigating a confrontation caught on cellphone video of some white neighbors of Mayor Lyda Krewson pointing guns at protesters marching by their mansion on the way to the mayor's home.
It’s mind-boggling to me that, due to the failures and incompetence of our leaders, we’re all effectively going to lose a year of our lives. At least. - Alex Blagg
Biden: "I'm going to follow the doc's orders ... I am not going to be holding rallies."
Rock The Voter News
- Rupert Murdoch’s Wife, Former Supermodel Jerry Hall, Donates To Joe Biden’s Campaign
- Amy McGrath wins Democratic nomination for Senate in Kentucky
- Poll finds Biden with narrow lead over Trump in Missouri
- Clinton swipes at Trump on Russian bounty news: I 'would have read my damn briefs'
Oh, Great. Our Tax Dollars Will Now Fund Right Wing Evangelical Schools.
The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that states violate the Constitution if they prevent religious schools from receiving some state benefits that are available to other schools.
I finally realized why Trump is so fascinated with Confederate statues, those men were traitors just like him. Traitors of a feather treason together. - Christopher Bouzy
Wonder if Canada feels like it lives next door to a crack house. - Feisty tweet
- A National Mask Mandate Could Save The U.S. Economy $1 Trillion, Goldman Sachs Says
- Bernie Sanders Confronts Fauci Over Airlines 'Endangering Lives' By Filling Middle Seats
- Cinemark plans to start reopening movie theaters on July 24
- Sen. Rick Scott: "No one in America should buy products made in Communist China."
Trump Did Not Read Taliban Brief Because He Was Busy Not Reading Coronavirus Brief. - Andy Borowitz
Hmm, Never Forget That The Airline Industry Brought The Coronavirus To The US
The airline industry defended American Airlines on Tuesday for its new policy to fill planes to capacity following criticism from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield over concerns about spreading the coronavirus.