Thursday, May 7, 2020

Today started off with a giant scorpion in my window track.

Did I ever tell you how much I dislike scorpions?  I immediately sprayed all my window tracks -- a more correct description would be that I saturated my windows with insecticide. They love to hide in nooks and crannies. Ewwwww. Shudder.

I posted late yesterday because my son called and said he was evacuating from a wildfire. He's still evacuated at this writing and his home has not been affected. He wrote a funny line: Do you know what is an absolute treat of an experience? Evacuating your home during a pandemic due to a nearby wildfire! 

I've been watching the wind direction in his area and he's in good shape -- so far. Thoughts and prayers that the winds don't shift.

Since the scorpion shot my morning, and my mom instincts are all a tither, today's edition will be a collection of memes.

Oh, one more thing, Trump's valet has the coronavirus. Shouldn't Trump self-quarantine for 14 days?


One of Trump's personal valets has tested positive for coronavirus











































The Stairway to Heaven on Oahu, Hawaii, is also known as the Haiku Stairs. 3,922 stairs lead up the imposing mountain ridge, often at a vertical incline, with only a handrail to catch you from falling into the valley below. All I want to know is -- are there scorpions?

Stay safe and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment