This spring, as the United States faced a critical shortage of masks, gloves and other protective equipment to battle the coronavirus pandemic, a South Carolina physician reached out to the Federal Emergency Management Agency with an offer of help.
FYI: Jared's father, Charles Kushner is an American real estate developer and a convicted felon. He founded Kushner Companies in 1985. In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.
God Apologizes For Forgetting To Mention Jared Kushner in Book of Revelations. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Genocide by default’: Yale epidemiologist calls Trump’s coronavirus response a potential war crime
- Reopening meat plants amid coronavirus a 'huge step backwards': Iowa mayor
- Gov. Cuomo Reacts to 'Shocking' New Stats Revealing 66% of Hospitalized Coronavirus Patients Had Been Social Distancing
- Trump-loving Georgia governor issues dire COVID-19 warning less than two weeks after grand ‘reopening’
- De Blasio: New York City may lay off, furlough essential workers without federal bailout
- Mike Pompeo snaps at reporter who asked him why no other countries agree with him on China intel
- Pompeo accuses China of withholding vital information on coronavirus
He will be remembered for his corruption. He will be remembered for his criminality. He will be remembered for his cruelty, his incompetence, his failure to address COVID-19 early on, his failure to enact a national strategy, & his reckless reopening causing many more deaths. - Steven Beschloss
Things Are Not Going To Get Better By Lollygagging Around
Infection rate rising outside New York as states open up.
Take the New York metropolitan area’s progress against COVID-19 out of the equation and the numbers show the rest of the U.S. is moving in the wrong direction.
Gimme a real Christlike atheist over a Godless fake Christian any day. - John Fugelsang
- ‘Maybe our best work’: Trump praises his coronavirus response
- Michigan barber will defy coronavirus restrictions ‘until Jesus walks in’ because Gov. Whitmer is not his mom
- Michigan Republicans Sue Whitmer Over New Stay-At-Home Order
- Republican Senate chairman rejects calls for Rick Bright to testify
- Win Or Lose, Trump’s Top Campaign Aides Are Raking In The Cash
- DeVos issues rules for sexual misconduct investigations in schools, bolstering protections for the accused
- Trump says he briefly wore a mask at Phoenix factory
Conservative Militia Group Prepares For Societal Collapse By Training As Hairstylists, Nail Technicians. - The Onion
Coronavirus Task Force Back On The Table
Trump: Task force will remain 'indefinitely'. President Trump said on Wednesday the White House coronavirus task force would continue its work, a day after he said it would wind down its operations.
#BoneSpursTrump is still insisting that graduating #WestPoint cadets return to school so he can address their Class of 2020. He probably sees this as a rare opportunity for his name to be used in the same sentence as the word “class.” - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: 7 in 10 voters more concerned about social distancing rollbacks over economic damage
- Obama Called GOP’s Bogus Biden-Ukraine Probe Part Of ‘Russian Disinformation’
- Judge will rule part of Florida felon voting law unconstitutional
- Senior Democrat blasts Trump for blocking Fauci from testifying on virus response
- Pelosi: Trump should be wearing a mask
Trump Launches “Celebrity Coronavirus Briefing” with Gary Busey and Dennis Rodman. - Andy Borowitz
Science versus Republicans
Republicans are nearly three times more likely than Democrats to say they won’t get inoculated if a coronavirus vaccine becomes available, according to a new poll.
- States cut Medicaid as millions of jobless workers look to safety net
- 9 states seek $36B in federal advances for unemployment claims
- Zoom taps former Trump national security adviser H.R. McMaster for board
- Reopened restaurant told workers: Don't wear face masks — or don't work
The Republican Party has gone from Abraham Lincoln to Donald Trump. No wonder they don’t believe in evolution. - Middle Age Riot
Paint It Black. No, Not A Rolling Stones' Song.
President Donald Trump has reportedly been holding meetings about the southern border wall amid the coronavirus pandemic, and is set on painting it black.
According to the Washington Post, which obtained “government contracting estimates,” the president “has not let go of the idea” of painting the border wall black, despite a predicted $500 million cost to the paint job, “insisting that the dark color will enhance its forbidding appearance and leave the steel too hot to touch during summer months.”