Scientists have identified a new strain of the coronavirus that has become dominant worldwide and appears to be more contagious than the versions that spread in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new study led by scientists at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
“Trump has definitely left us in the dust, threat-wise,” one murder hornet said. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Navajo Nation is behind only New York and New Jersey in rates of COVID-19 infection
- New Mexico Invokes Riot Law to Control Virus Near Navajo Nation
- ‘Like petri dishes for the virus’: ICE detention centers threaten the rural South
- Dr. Fauci To Reopeners: 'How Many Deaths And How Much Suffering Are You Willing To Accept?'
- Key Scientific Group Doubles Its Projected US Death Toll from Pandemic to 135,000
- CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta on NY Times Reporting CDC Projection of 3,000 Daily Deaths: It 'May Be Even Higher'
- Chris Christie pushes to reopen country despite dire Covid-19 projections: 'There are going to be deaths'
- Bodies on the streets and presidents in denial: how Latin America is emerging as a new virus epicentre
- Ousted vaccine chief alleges in whistleblower complaint his coronavirus warnings were ignored
President Trump Attacks...President Trump Lashes Out...President Trump Berates...President Trump Accosts...
Just sucks that women are too emotional to lead. - OhNoSheTwitnt
US & Russia Skip EU Covid-19 Fundraiser
An EU-led fundraising extravaganza for Covid-19 vaccines, treatments and diagnostics fell just short of the European Commission's €7.5 billion goal on Monday — even after organizers decided to count money already spent or allocated...Russia and the United States, onetime superpower rivals in science as well as politics, pointedly did not participate, highlighting the real risk that some wealthy countries could look to control vaccines or treatments to benefit their own citizens first.
The president could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and kill 70,000 Americans, and his supporters would still have his back. - George Takei
- Trump emerges from White House bubble to visit Arizona mask-making company
- Trump Attacks Female CBS Reporters for Being 'Angry' at Briefings, Laments They Are Not More Like '50s TV Housewife
- Trump's Interior Sec'y Gave Him Special Exemption From Federal Law to Hold Fox News Town Hall Inside Lincoln Memorial
- George Conway mocks Trump’s ‘self-pity’ after president melts down over ‘Mourning in America’ ad
- ‘We’re on our own — the president has abandoned us’: MSNBC’s Morning Joe applauds Americans for social distancing
- Ratcliffe refuses to say whether or not Russian election interference favored Trump
- 85,000 voters could be removed from Florida rolls
- Graham's embrace of Trump fuels competitive fight in South Carolina
- Poll: Ernst lead evaporates in Iowa Senate race
- Man who wiped nose on clerk’s shirt at Dollar Tree arrested
Guess what? It doesn't matter one bit if COVID 19 came from a Chinese lab or an animal right now.
It's all a distraction to change the conversation away from trump's incompetence.#TrumpLiesAmericansDie - fen tweet
Trump Won't Let Dr. Fauci Testify Before The US House of Representatives
President Trump on Tuesday said Anthony Fauci will be allowed to testify before the Senate next week, but that he would prevent the government's top infectious diseases expert from appearing before the House because he believes it's full of "Trump haters."
I feel like we're dangerously close to the federal response to the pandemic becoming "thoughts and prayers". - Aaron E Carroll
Rock The Voter News
- Obamas to participate in Class of 2020 virtual commencement
- Biden launches letter exchange series, 'Sincerely, Joe Biden'
- Warren calls Biden's denial of sexual assault claim 'credible' and 'convincing,' says she proudly supports him
BREAKING: Trump Requires All Federal Employees To Wear Masks That Prevent Them From Blowing A Whistle. - Andy Borowitz
|No soup either!|
No Voting By Mail For You!
Two-thirds of Americans support voting by mail as an alternative to voting in person on Election Day during the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new poll from USA TODAY and Suffolk University.
But while Democrats and independent voters overwhelmingly back vote-by-mail, the majority of Republican voters oppose it.
Real Presidents don’t compare themselves to Lincoln.
They leave that to us.
- Treasury to borrow record-breaking $3T as pandemic costs skyrocket
- Golf Course Owner’s Supreme Court Brief Calls Covid-19 ‘Mild Illness,’ Says State Must Reopen for ‘Herd Immunity’
- San Antonio theater owners lowered tickets to $5.41 — and thousands of Texans went to the movies: report
- Health care trade groups ask for $10 billion in emergency nursing home funding
- Democrats expected to force a vote on Small Business Administration oversight
- Sicily Wants To Lure Tourists By Helping Pay For Flights And Hotels Post-Lockdown
Report: Amazon Using Heat-Sensing Alien Hunters To Track Workers Attempting To Unionize. - The Onion
CNN Sent Cease-and-Desist Letter To Trump Campaign
Warner Media, the parent company of CNN, sent a cease-and-desist letter to the Trump campaign, demanding that it take down a new ad it began airing on Sunday, that the media company’s lawyers say is a “false, misleading, and deceptive” use of CNN footage.
You know how the White House knows that it’s safe to hold a press conference?
They test the reporters
What do they do before Pres. Trump meets business leaders?
They take temperatures & administer coronavirus tests
Why isn't there a plan to do the same thing for the country? - Sen. Chuck Schumer