Lysol manufacturer Reckitt Benckiser (RB) on Friday issued a warning that “under no circumstance” should its products be administered into the human body or be used as a treatment for coronavirus, a day after President Trump discussed whether disinfectants could be used to treat the disease.
The world would be laughing at us, if it wasn’t for the weeping. - Dan Rather
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. surpasses 50,000 deaths from coronavirus
- Hong Kong and Taiwan face rising dangers from China
- China to give WHO $30 million more after US freezes funds
- Costa Rica prepares to develop its own coronavirus tests; will announce next steps in facing crisis
- 'Don’t Talk to Me’: Trump Refuses to Answer Question From CNN, Calls Report on Kim Jong Un ‘Fake’
Can't wait to tune into today's episode of How Will My President Kill Me. - Jeff Tiedrich
Lordy, Trump Owes Money To China
Donald Trump is warning “China will own the United States” if Joe Biden is elected president.
But Trump himself is tens of millions of dollars in debt to China: In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt includes $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China — its first loan of this kind in the U.S. — which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term, financial records show.
Let’s say it again: Trump’s “briefings,” which are a danger to public health, should not be televised live. - Steven Beschloss
- Trump says remarks about heat, light, disinfectant were sarcastic
- Trump disagrees with Redfield, Fauci on return of coronavirus next fall
- Pence to Rush Limbaugh: Coronavirus Epidemic Could Largely Be 'Behind Us' By June
- Trump team moves to scrap protections for LGBTQ patients
- Judge says California law requiring background checks to purchase ammo violates the Second Amendment
- Most Floridians don't want state to reopen yet, despite push from governor: poll
- Trump mulls tying USPS changes to emergency coronavirus loan: report
- Convicted Fraudster and Televangelist Jim Bakker Fears Bankruptcy After Selling Fake Coronavirus Cure
- Rep. Jamie Raskin Accuses Trump of Trying to Hijack Control of Post Office to Meddle With Voting: He Doesn't Want 'A Real Election'
One treatment you might consider for COVID-19 is Amendment-25. - The TweetOfGod
Trump Advisor Suggests We All Wear Spacesuits!
Stephen Moore, a member of President Donald Trump’s economic task force, “seriously” floated outfitting every American with a spacesuit in order to rapidly end coronavirus social distancing rules and allow businesses to reopen.
Me, half an hour ago, to nine-year-old daughter: "Lemme ask you. Would you ever consider taking a swig of Lysol?" Nine-year-old daughter: "NO! Why are you asking me *that*?" - Michael Tomasky
Joe Biden has the guy who led the successful effort to eradicate Ebola as a senior staffer, and that would normally be just some insider factoid, but now it's a matter of life and death. - Brian Schatz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden predicts Trump will try to delay November election
- Biden builds early lead in battleground states
- Jill Biden says Michelle Obama would be 'wonderful' as vice president
- Gov. Cuomo Goes OFF on 'Grim Reaper' McConnell: 'Your State is Getting Bailed Out,' Not Mine
Please don’t poison yourself because Donald Trump thinks it could be a good idea. - Hillary Clinton
One of the Don's Capos Scored
A digital technology company that specializes in the mass collection of smartphone location data and is working for President Donald Trump's re-election campaign received millions from the federal coronavirus relief fund for small businesses.
Suspend pay of ALL senators. Give them$1,200 to live on for 10 weeks. - Omen Ra
Hanging garlic on your neck is now officially not the worst idea to fight Coronavirus. - Andy Slavitt
- Republicans sharply divided over timeline for reopening economy
- Google makes heavy cuts to marketing budgets, begins hiring freezes
- Hedge funds, private equity firms barred from small business aid
- NASA develops ventilator prototype in just 37 days
- CNBC's Jim Cramer Calls White House Briefings 'Unwatchable' in Rant on Clinging to Hope Amid Pandemic
Both Presidents Bush promised low oil prices if we sent troops to war and we only had to wait til 2020 for it. #OilPrice - John Fugelsang
FDA Warns About Trump's Miracle Cure Drugs
The US Food and Drug Administration warned on Friday against the use of two drugs that have been touted by President Donald Trump as potential treatments for the novel coronavirus.
The drugs, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, should only be used in hospitals or clinical trials because they can kill or cause serious side effects, the FDA said.
Airlines sending me “we’re in this together” emails. When my suitcase was 52 pounds I was on my own. - Mikeyunbelievable tweet