Voters who cast their ballots for Donald Trump in 2016 are more likely than voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton to say that they have “cheated” on social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic — and much less likely to say they will continue to obey their state’s lockdown order as long as it’s in effect.
Fauci Asks Trump If He Would Volunteer For Clinical Trial Of Miracle Drug Called Chloroform. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US church faces neglect allegations after Haiti child deaths
- Pentagon Reportedly Planning to Dispatch Thunderbirds, Blue Angels in Show of 'National Unity' Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
- 26 US Navy ships currently have coronavirus cases
- In Navajo Nation, pandemic exposes water crisis and health disparities
- Teen killed, stepdad arrested after quarantine fight ends in gunfire
- Moving past 'invisible enemy,' Trump nudges nation to reopen
Your morning reminder that President Trump is in court right now trying to end health insurance for 20 million Americans, right in the middle of a pandemic that has killed 50,000 Americans. - Sen. Chris Murphy
Mitch McConnell Following Trump's Lead: Bankruptcy
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday he would rather let state governments declare bankruptcy during the coronavirus pandemic than receive more federal funding. He suggested Republicans should oppose additional aid for state and local governments in future coronavirus relief bills.
God bless Andrew Cuomo! He just f-ckin READ Mitch McConnell... turned the turtle right over on his shell... “If there was ever a time to stop your obsessive political bias and anger, it’s now... We’re not red and blue, we’re red white and blue” - Cyrus McQueen
- HHS Sec Azar Reportedly Tapped Former Labradoodle Breeder to Lead Agency's Coronavirus Task Force
- 'I Think It's Too Soon': Trump Strongly Disagrees With GA Gov's Plan That Violates Federal Reopening Guidelines, But Won't Block the Moves
- Fox's Napolitano Warns Against Surveillance Program to Curb Coronavirus: We 'Have the Right to Bodily Integrity'
- Laura Ingraham and Guest Mock CNN Anchors For 'Self-Referential Emoting' After Contracting Coronavirus: 'So Galling'
- Joe Scarborough Goes on Screaming Coronavirus Rant: '50,000 People Are Dead' Because Trump Wasn't Prepared!
- Jake Tapper Likens Trump Coronavirus, Hurricane Responses After New Report: 'You Can’t Sharpie a Drug Into Acceptability'
- Trump and ABC's Jon Karl Spar Over Coronavirus Reporting: 'But That's Not True!'
Cocaine Saddened That Hydroxychloroquine Is Trump’s Favorite Drug Now. - Andy Borowitz
|Moonshine may be|
Kentucky Lawyer Threatens Kentucky Governor
A Kentucky lawyer was arrested for alleged online threats against the state’s governor, who has come under fire over his coronavirus lockdown.
James Gregory Troutman, 53, was charged with terroristic threatening, a misdemeanor, by the Kentucky State Police for his comments about Gov. Andy Beshear, according to NBC affiliate WAVE in Louisville.
Trump Demands Pence Prove Loyalty By Drinking Chalice of Hydroxychloroquine. - Andy Borowitz
He should go golfing again. We’d all be better off. - Cog tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Takes a Veiled Swipe at Trump on Coronavirus: 'While We Continue to Wait for a Coherent National Plan…’
- NV Gov Rebukes Las Vegas Mayor's Bizarre Argument to Reopen Economy: Won't Let My State Be Used as 'Placebo'
- Gov. Cuomo says Bloomberg will fund a $10 million tri-state area contact tracing network with Johns Hopkins
- Elizabeth Warren’s oldest brother dies of coronavirus in Oklahoma
- Maxine Waters dedicates legislation to sister dying of coronavirus
Texas’s Lieutenant Governor Says Dying Not as Bad as Living in State Where He Is Lieutenant Governor. - Andy Borowitz
Prisons: Coronavirus Petri Dishes
The vast majority of inmates that were tested for COVID-19 at a prison in Westville, Ind., have been diagnosed with the virus, officials revealed this week...The group said about 92 percent of the 137 inmates tested for the virus at the Westville Correctional Facility have received positive results.
Taj Mahal. Closed.
Atlanta Tattoo Parlor. Come on in. - Bryan Behar
- 4.4 Million New Unemployment Claims Filed This Week Bringing Total to More Than 26 Million During Coronavirus Outbreak
- ‘We’re not test subjects!’ Vegas casino workers revolt against mayor’s plan to reopen no matter what
- Grocery Chain Publix Will Buy Excess Food From Farmers to Give to Food Banks
- Connecticut city testing drone that detects fevers, coughs
If you don't believe Kushner, the Trump Administration, and other co-conspirators are profiteering, hoarding, and racketeering supplies during the pandemic, then you don't know the mob. - Hunter Cullen
Who Is Going To Make The Baseballs?
In late March, Major League Baseball hosted “Opening Day at Home,” a virtual celebration during what was supposed to be the beginning of the 2020 season.
Nearly a month later, as the coronavirus continues to ravage the United States, MLB hasn’t announced when the baseball season will begin. And the lack of “America’s pastime” has had ramifications in Costa Rica.
Rawlings Costa Rica, which produces the baseballs used in Major League Baseball games, has laid off 190 workers.
Our planet cannot afford four more years of Donald Trump. - Joe Biden