In recent weeks, the poultry producer has temporarily suspended operations at plants across the country.
Experts Warn That Applying Bleach To Brain Will Not Erase Memory Of Last Three And A Half Years. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US total death rate spiked above coronavirus death count in early weeks of pandemic: report
- Trump is 'Just Asking' Why U.S. Should Be Helping 'Poorly Run' Blue States During Pandemic
- DC says supply shortfalls limiting tests to less than half capacity
- U.S. states ease coronavirus curbs, plot an economic path forward
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls state ‘God’s waiting room’
- Israel looks to reopen schools in easing of coronavirus restrictions
- Second Russian doctor plunges to their death amid coronavirus outbreak
New Zealand had some of the toughest shutdown restrictions in the world.
New Zealand stopped coronavirus in its tracks.
New Zealand will go back to work before we do.
Turns out, doing the hard thing in the short run fixes the economy faster. - Walter Shaub
Is Kim Jong Un Alive or Dead?
Speculation about Kim Jong Un’s health intensified over the weekend after tantalizing -- yet unverified -- reports about a visit by a Chinese medical team and movements of the North Korean leader’s armored train.
Canadians are receiving $2000/month and their GDP per capita is about 2/3 of ours. So when you're struggling to pay rent remember - it's not that they couldn't help us more, it's that they chose not to. - Albert Lee
- White House tried to kick CNN out of their briefing seat
- Trump Retweets Claim the Media is Inflating Coronavirus Mortality Rates to 'Steal the Election'
- National GOP Senatorial Committee warns candidates: ‘Don’t defend Trump’ on pandemic response
- White House press secretary insists Trump hasn’t ‘cut back’ on briefings as he skips third day in a row
- Trump looks to Hope Hicks as coronavirus crisis spills over
- Trump Seethes About Michael Cohen’s Early Release and New Tell-All
- Roger Stone has 'faith in Jesus,' prays for Trump pardon
- Trump Touts Self as 'Hardest Working President in History' While Fuming at NYT, Denying He 'Angrily' Has 'Hamburger & Diet Coke' in Bedroom
- Supreme Court declines to rule on its first Second Amendment case in nearly a decade
- Trump on 'Noble' Prize tweets: 'Does sarcasm ever work?'
Trump’s just mad he never won an Emmee. - Schooley
Trump's weird obsession with the Nobel Prize seems entirely rooted in the fact that Obama won it. - Ben Rhodes
Oh Well, This Is What Happens When You Ignore a Pandemic
The coronavirus pandemic poses a grave threat to public health — and President Donald Trump’s re-election chances.
Trump’s campaign team is worried that he could lose Florida and Wisconsin, which he won in 2016 and will need again in November, and some advisers have basically written off Michigan as a loss this year
Republicans are so quiet after his tweet storm today, if you listen closely you can hear a poll drop. - Jesse D. Lifson
Americans will accept 50,000 dead and 20,000 lies from a white president but not healthcare from a black one. - Adam Parkhomenko
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi Endorses Joe Biden for President
- New York cancels June presidential primary
- Cuomo praises Kentucky governor for standing up to McConnell on bankruptcy for states
- Ex-Bernie Staffer Appears on Fox to Slam Vermont Senator's 'Fraudulent' Push to Stay On Ballot: 'Stop Playing Games'
- Sanders knocks aid for cruise line while Postal Service flounders
- Progressive super PAC prepares $800K ad buy hitting Trump on coronavirus
Everyone right now
There is no question. Trump’s mental illness is killing people. We are in a crisis of epic proportions. I call on Bush, Obama and every prominent American, Republican and Democrat, to step forward to stop this insanity and save human life. - Rob Reiner
Trump Ousts Another Expert
Former Food and Drug Administration commissioner Scott Gottlieb said the ouster of a top vaccine expert at the Department of Health and Human Services would likely set back efforts to quickly roll out a vaccine for the coronavirus.
In Bid To Restore Credibility, Sarah Palin To Replace Trump At Coronavirus Briefings. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Economic Adviser Kevin Hassett Predicts GDP Will See Biggest Drop Since Great Depression
- One Trump Donor's Hotel Companies Got $96.1 Million Meant for Small Businesses
- Klobuchar, 21 other senators pressure Trump administration to ensure smallest businesses get loans
- Fox News' Howard Kurtz Knocks Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil: 'I'd Rather Hear from Medical Doctors Who Actually Know Something About Infectious Diseases'
- Supreme Court requires government to pay health insurers under Affordable Care Act
WEIRD...During the 1929 - 1933 depression, unemployment hit 25% and stocks sank 75%. During the 2008 -2009 great recession, unemployment hit 11% and stocks sank 55%. Today, unemployment hit 20% and stocks are only down 12%. Why? - Thomas Kaine
Why The Rich Get Richer
CNBC’s Jim Cramer is irate over the bailout for Carnival Cruise Lines — and questioning whether it is a case of crony capitalism.
Appearing on CNBC Monday morning, Cramer reacted to a Wall Street Journal piece detailing how Carnival — thanks to the Fed launching a massive lending program — was able to raise $6 billion in bond markets at drastically reduced interest rates.
Everyone has to think outside the box — because there is no box. - Gov. Andrew Cuomo tweet