The senator had a series of poor showings in Democratic primaries around the country, ending hopes for a progressive challenger to President Trump.
They just said Joe Biden is at a disadvantage because he can’t get out there everyday and show the country how good of a president he’ll be... But, on the same token, Trump has been getting out there everyday showing the country how bad of a president he IS... - Cyrus McQueen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- After Trump criticism, U.N. chief says now not the time to assess virus response
- Dr. Birx reacts to Trump slamming WHO, explains delay in calling virus "global pandemic"
- China lifts lockdown on Wuhan as city reemerges from coronavirus crisis
- 'Like walking the tightrope': Some European countries are starting to lift coronavirus lockdown measures
- Germany Joins Italy in Starting Debate Over an End to Lockdowns
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson 'improving' as intensive care treatment continues
- New York Gov. Cuomo says state won't return to 'normal' as daily coronavirus deaths reach new high
- Coronavirus-stricken cruise ship passengers need nearly $10K to fly home
- U.S. coronavirus case count tops 400,000
Over 14,000 people who were alive 2 months ago, are now dead because Trump did nothing 3 months ago. #TrumpLiedPeopleDied - irishrygirl
Imagine Having a President Who Listens To Our Intel Agencies
As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.
Entire Middle East Grateful That Jared Is Busy With Covid-19. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Invites Bernie Supporters to Republican Party, Trolls Elizabeth Warren After Sanders Drops Out
- Watch Trump Admit to Mail-In Voting, Literally Seconds After Calling Mail-in Voting 'Corrupt'
- Trump Adviser Caught on Tape Discussing ‘Aggressive’ Voter Suppression in 2020
- Fact check: Trump makes false claims about his coronavirus record and voter fraud, misleads about the WHO
- Tucker Carlson Says Coronavirus Pandemic 'Hasn't Been The Disaster' Feared: 'Short Term Crisis May Have Passed'
- Laura Ingraham and Her ‘Medical Cabinet’ Reportedly Met With Trump to Promote Unproven Coronavirus Drug
- Colbert Rips Trump 'Hissy Fits' at Press Briefings: 'Who Gives a Sh*t... Grow Up and Do Your Damn Job'
- Washington Examiner Editor Seth Mandel Says Defeat of Jewish Bernie Sanders a 'Victory Against Antisemitism'
- Sen. Kelly Loeffler will liquidate individual stock shares after coronavirus trade furor
- Diamond and Silk’s Twitter account locked for breaking coronavirus misinformation rules
Experts Recommend Disinfecting Television After Trump Has Been On. - Andy Borowitz
I Agree With Trump. He Is Ignorant.
President Donald Trump claimed both ignorance of a White House adviser’s January memo portending the coronavirus pandemic and that his administration essentially followed its warnings — even though he had continually downplayed the threat for throughout February and into March.
Damning Report Finds White House Ignored Skeletal Horsemen Galloping Through Sky As Early As January. - The Onion
Wish I didn’t have to vote by male for president this year. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rock The Voter News
- Biden leads Trump by 8 points in national Quinnipiac poll
- Biden renews Defense Production Act pressure on Trump: 'It is a national disgrace'
- Bernie Sanders Says He'll Stay on Ballot in Remaining States, Continue to Gather Delegates to Exert Influence Over Party Platform
Trump Launches Ambitious “Coronavirus For All” Plan - Andy Borowitz
Florida Governor Determined To Kill More Floridians
Aerial footage above South Florida shows hundreds of residents risking possible coronavirus exposure — lining up to get paper applications for unemployment benefits as the state tries to fix problems with online filing.
If Bernie Sanders had done this on April 7th 2016, Hillary Clinton would be president. - Hillary Warned Us tweet
- Customs to seize exports of masks and gloves amid coronavirus pandemic
- Airlines must refund flights cancelled because of coronavirus- EU
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Commits $1 Billion to Help Fight the Coronavirus
- Google bans use of Zoom on employee computers due to security concerns
Note to -parishioners “who would rather die than not go to church: you are cultists. - Stephen King
Thank You Netflix!
Netflix announced that its new comedy series based on the concept of President Trump's newly launched space force will premiere next month.
The new series, starring famed comedic actor Steve Carell, will hit the streaming service on May 29, the company said on Wednesday.
I'm kind of getting used to staying at home 24 days a week, 365 hours a day. - J Rehling