President Trump offered to pardon Julian Assange if he agreed to cover up the involvement of Russia in hacking emails from the Democratic National Committee, which were later published by WikiLeaks, a London court was told on Wednesday...Edward Fitzgerald, Assange’s lawyer, said on Wednesday that a message had been passed on to Assange by former Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher.
Impeach him again.
Today’s revelation of Trump’s bribe of Assange is further evidence of what we all know to be true: Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. He’s trying to do it again. That’s what Criminals do. - Rob Reiner
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump ousts top defense official who certified Ukraine aid
- The Hill Goes Easy On John Solomon In Review Of Ukraine Disinfo Columns
- UN: Thousands fleeing Syrian offensive, kids dying in cold
- Germany releases Iranian wanted by US; Iran lets German go
- Coronavirus kills two Iranians, first Mideast deaths
Any Politician Who Doesn't Release Their Full Medical Records After a Heart Attack Has Something To Hide.
Sen. Bernie Sanders said Tuesday he will not release any more medical records during his presidential bid, arguing he’s already released sufficient information to quell concerns about his health.
Sanders, the current front-runner for the Democratic nomination, has faced questions about his health since he suffered a heart attack in October. He insisted at a CNN town hall Tuesday night that the release of three letters from his doctors at the end of December declaring him healthy were sufficient disclosures.
Imagine when Hillary got pneumonia in 2016 she actually had a heart attack, had her team lie about it for days, then promised to release her medical records, but didn't. There would have been editorials nationwide calling for her to drop out of the race. - Victoria Brownworth
- Trump on commuting sentence for Blagojevich: "It was a prosecution by the same people -- Comey, Fitzpatrick -- the same group."
- Judge will sentence Roger Stone on Thursday, but will postpone punishment pending bid for new trial
- DOJ Suggests Giuliani’s Ukraine Dirt May Be Used in ‘Ongoing’ Cases
- George Zimmerman suing Warren and Buttigieg over alleged defamation in Trayvon Martin case
- Trump Jr. Claims Joe Biden Is 'All Of The Things They Say' About His Family
- Fox's Greg Gutfeld: Trump Commuting Blagojevich Sentence Isn't 'Draining the Swamp'
- The View’s audience roars as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez schools Meghan McCain on socialism
- Pigeons Wearing MAGA Hats and Trump Wigs Have Been Let Loose in Vegas
Trump Makes Pence Watch Him Issue Pardons To See How It's Done. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Had Empathy For Wife Of Blagojevich
President Donald Trump spoke with reporters at Joint Base Andrews Wednesday on his way out of Washington, D.C. to boast about his presidential pardoning of Rod Blagojevich — after seeing his wife appear as a guest on Fox News.
Rod Blagojevich Trying To Sell Presidential Commutation To Cellmate For $2.8 Million. - The Onion
Let's just clarify this one more time: Bill Barr is playing y'all. - Rick Wilson
Right now Bernie Madoff is sitting in his jail cell feeling really left out. - Randi Mayem Singer
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi warns Democrats 'must be unified' to ensure Trump isn't reelected
- Biden, Sanders tied for first place in South Carolina: poll
- Sanders press secretary falsely claims on CNN that Bloomberg 'has suffered heart attacks
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Manager Says Fox News is 'More Fair' to the Campaign Than MSNBC
- Bernie Sanders' campaign to request recount of Iowa caucuses
- Human Rights Campaign says Bloomberg should apologize for comments about transgender people
- Buttigieg slams Trump: My marriage never involved 'hush money to a porn star'
- Pro-Klobuchar super PAC pumps money into Nevada and South Carolina
- Pro-Warren super PAC launches ad campaign ahead of Nevada
- Michelle Obama and other celebrities are sharing their prom dress photos to encourage voting
The journalism profession hasn't even begun to confront the damage it did to itself in 2016 with its But Her Emails coverage. - Ian Millhiser
Trump & Barr Play Rope-a-Dope
President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr agree on one thing at least: The president is making the attorney general’s job much harder. What they don’t agree on: Trump sees no reason to stop.
Defying Barr’s pleas, the president renewed his public attacks on law enforcement Tuesday, denouncing the prosecutors, judge and jury forewoman in the case of his longtime friend Roger Stone and defending his convicted former adviser Michael Flynn against Trump’s own Justice Department.
I wonder what all short men who support Trump think of his mini-Mike jokes. - Roland Scahill
- China expels three Wall Street Journal reporters
- Andrew Yang joins CNN as a political commentator
- SpaceX signs deal to fly 4 space tourists around Earth in about two years
- Obama poked Trump on the economy. Trump took the bait.
Boy Scouts Leadership Confident Organization Can Overcome Stigma Of Bankruptcy. - The Onion
So, How's That Brexit Coming Along?
Britain's government on Wednesday faced a backlash over its new post-Brexit immigration plans, which are designed to cut "cheap labour from Europe" in favour of high-skilled English speakers and boosting the homegrown workforce.
Pretty distressing day in Brighton so far. A member of the public threw a cup of hot chocolate at me and screamed abuse about how he hates the BBC, literally moments before I went on air for @bbcsoutheast this lunchtime. Luckily the drink missed my face and hit my coat instead. - Lauren Moss, BBC
Charles Manson is an unlucky bastard. He died before trump had a chance to pardon him. - Angry Naval Officer tweet