Warnings of danger abound in Washington as the nation prepares for the first impeachment trial since the one Bill Clinton faced — and survived — 21 years ago.
Are we watching The Apprentice or The Sopranos?
It’s getting harder to tell lately. - Elle DeSylva
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Boris Johnson tells Vladimir Putin UK-Russia relations still poisoned
- White House's top Russia official put on leave pending investigation
- 'F*ck You!': MSNBC Correspondent Heckled Live on Air at Gun Rights Rally
Kellyanne Conway observed MLK Day by claiming that Martin Luther King Jr. would have opposed impeaching Donald Trump.
In case there was any doubt, shamelessness is the first and only qualification for working in the Trump administration. - Middle Age Riot
I Don't Want To See The Nude Kompromat of Dershowitz That Putin Must Have On This Putz
Harvard law professor and newly-minted member of the Trump legal defense team was making a notably different argument about impeachment and abuse of power during the last impeachment of a president.
According to CNN archival video unearthed by investigative reporter Andrew Kaczynski, Dershowitz told then-host Larry King that impeachment “certainly doesn’t have to be a crime if you have somebody who completely corrupts the office of president and who abuses trust and who poses great danger to our liberty, you don’t need a technical crime.”
Vladimir Putin Added To Trump Defense Team. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump lawyers seek quick rejection of Democrats' impeachment case
- Alan Dershowitz: Constitution dictates acquittal for Trump
- Cornyn: Giuliani ‘not relevant’ to impeachment trial
- Graham: Senate GOP doesn’t ‘have the votes’ to dismiss impeachment trial
- Kellyanne Conway Threatens 'Reciprocity' if Democrats Push For Trump Trial Witnesses: 'Be Careful What You Wish For'
- Chris Wallace Presses Lindsey Graham: Your Opposition to Trial Witnesses ‘Directly Contradicts’ What You Said in ’99
- DOJ omits Kushner part of order on Mueller notes
- Here Are The Six Current Members of Congress Who Voted Against Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
Never forget, 4 years ago today Donald Trump spoke at Liberty University, founded by a segregationist who built whites-only schools and who defended apartheid. - John Fugelsang
‘Pretty nervy of you!’: Trump’s Palm Beach billionaire spat
Whether in the privacy of his clubs or out on the campaign trail, the president can’t help but hold onto a grudge.
Rare Photo Emerges of Trump Without Lev Parnas. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Durbin complains Senate Democrats in the dark about impeachment rules
- New York Times endorses Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar
- Bloomberg’s massive ad campaign hikes TV prices for other candidates
- Bloomberg says life would have turned out different 'if I had been black'
- Biden pulls ahead in new Iowa poll
- Biden charges Sanders camp ‘doctored video’ to attack him
Trump Rounds Out Jeffrey Epstein Legal Team By Naming Prince Andrew as Character Witness. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump touts promises after painful year for farmers
- UK to celebrate Brexit with flags and ‘light display’
- Boeing seeks to borrow $10 billion or more as 737 Max crisis wears on
- Jeff Bezos Added More Money To His Fortune Than Anyone Else In America Since Trump Took Office
The 26 richest people on Earth now own as much as the 3.8 billion who form the poorer *half* of the planet’s population.
Again, 26 people own as much as 3.8 billion people.
26 v. 3,800,000,00 - Robert Reich
|Don't worry, we're your friends.|
Artificial Intelligence Needs Regulation. Duh.
Alphabet and Google CEO Sundar Pichai called today for artificial intelligence to be regulated.
"There is no question in my mind that artificial intelligence needs to be regulated. The question is how best to approach this," the tech giant's chief executive said at a conference in Brussels.