Lev Parnas claimed in a new interview Thursday that he was visited in jail by a former attorney for President Trump who told him to cooperate and sacrifice himself for the president.
Parnas worked for Fred Trump in the 1980s'---IMPOTUS knows him very well
Lev Parnas is spilling his guts on national TV because he doesn’t want to be “Jeffrey Epsteined” in his prison cell one night. - Jon Cooper
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 11 U.S. troops evacuated from Iraq base after Trump claimed none 'were harmed'
- Top Iran leader: Trump is a ‘clown’ who will betray Iranians
- Saudi Arabia paid $500 million for cost of US troops in area
- Lev Parnas implicates Rick Perry, says Giuliani had him pressure Ukraine to announce Biden probe
- Denver officials won't hand over information sought by ICE
Attorney General Barr must testify before Congress about what he knew and when he knew it. Under oath. - Sen. Kamala Harris
One Day Some General Is Going To Sucker Punch Trump
'Dopes and babies!’ Trump unleashes expletive-filled rant at military leaders after growing bored in Pentagon meeting: report
I’ve seen more pictures of Trump & Parnas together than I’ve seen with Trump & Tiffany together. - The USA Singers tweet
- Impeachment trial will kick off with battle over witnesses
- Rand Paul threatens fellow Republicans with explosive witness votes
- GOP Senator Susan Collins replaces Mitch McConnell as the Senate's most unpopular member: Poll
- Lindsey Graham says Lev Parnas is "crooked as a snake" after evidence disclosure: "I smell a rat"
- Republican tells female reporter 30 schoolboys ‘could have a lot of fun’ with her
- McSally dismisses calls to apologize to CNN's Raju for 'liberal hack' comment: 'Called it like it is'
- CNN analyst says GOP lawmaker 'mansplained' to her on-air
- Flynn sentencing delayed amid bid to withdraw guilty plea
- Trump gets huge boost from anti-abortion group
- 14 states sue Trump administration over food stamp rule
- Security for Trump's Mar-a-Lago visits cost local taxpayers $13 million
- TSA agent whipped the braids of a Native American woman and yelled "Giddyup"
- Trump to roll back Michelle Obama's school lunch rules on vegetables, fruits (it's her birthday today)
Speaker Pelosi just one-upped Watergate: “This is all the president’s henchmen . . . “ - Glenn Kirschner
80% of Black Americans Think Trump Is A Racist
More than 8 in 10 black Americans believe President Trump is a racist and say the president has made racism a bigger issue in the country, according to a new Washington Post–Ipsos poll published Friday.
Holy crap. Literally EVERYONE is implicated. Lindsey Graham, Rick Perry, Donald Trump, Rudy, Kevin McCarthy, Devin Nunes, Jay Sekulow, Mike Pence, Bill Barr. The list just keeps growing. Please oh please, do Mitch McConnell next!! - Lisa Marie Akin
Rock The Voter News
- Biden picks up endorsement from key black lawmaker
- ‘Bulls---’: Buttigieg chafes at criticism over McKinsey work
- Bernie 'will play dirty': Ex-Vermont governor slams Sanders
- Georgia election systems could have been hacked before 2016 vote
- Barack Obama shares birthday message to Michelle: 'In every scene, you are my star'
If they could lie and "Swiftboat" Kerry, why don't we have a PAC running commercials featuring contractors, most demographically similar to Trump's base, honestly detailing the hardships they went through when Trump stiffed them?
Are we just not as good at politics? - Fred Harding tweet
Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz were members of the Epstein defense team. Trump just hired them.
President Trump’s impeachment defense team for his upcoming Senate trial will include Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr, sources confirmed to The Hill on Friday.
Starr worked as independent counsel investigating former President Bill Clinton on allegations that ultimately led to his impeachment. Dershowitz, a Harvard law professor who opposed Clinton’s impeachment, has defended clients such as Jeffrey Epstein and O.J. Simpson.
Trump's Legal "Dream Team"
Bondi - took an illegal bribe from Trump
Starr - resigned from Baylor in disgrace after a sexual abuse cover-up
Dershowitz - accused sexual predator and child molester
Sekulow - Conspired with Cohen to lie to Congress and stole from his charity. - Wil Donnelly
- Stock market news live: Stocks open at records after strong data; Google extends push into $1T club
- India Snubs $1 Billion Amazon Investment as Resentment Grows
- Toyota shifts Tacoma pickup production from Texas to Mexico; continues $13 billion US investment
- China just reported its weakest annual growth in 29 years
- Ben & Jerry's creates ice cream flavor called 'Netflix & Chilll'd'
Dear #MAGA Supporters,
FUN FACT: The 'stock market' is not the same as the 'economy,' and it's only going up because your wages aren't.
The mouse has officially killed the fox.
In a move at once unsurprising and highly symbolic, the Walt Disney Company is dropping the “Fox” brand from the 21st Century Fox assets it acquired last March, Variety has learned. The 20th Century Fox film studio will become 20th Century Studios, and Fox Searchlight Pictures will become simply Searchlight Pictures.
“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” - Benjamin Franklin, born on this day in 1706
I need to put food on my family.