President Trump said Monday he will meet with a group of “Inner City Pastors” amid a series of racial controversies he has stoked with his attacks on black lawmakers.
Trump tweeted the meeting, which was not previously on his schedule, will take place at 2 p.m.
Cabinet Unanimously Votes That Trump Is Not Racist. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Two US service members killed in Afghanistan
- 3 killed in garlic festival shooting, including 6-year-old
- Trump transition adviser convicted on foreign-agent charges
- Britain tells Iran: release ship to 'come out of the dark'
- Coast Guard Seizes 26,000 Pounds Of Cocaine In The Pacific Ocean
Nothing says "My race is supreme" quite like shooting children. - TheTweetOfGod
Call The Saudis What They Are: Barbarians
The assassination of Jamal Khashoggi was no aberration. A Vanity Fair investigation reveals how Saudi Arabia attempts to abduct, repatriate—and sometimes murder—citizens it regards as enemies of the state.
Gilroy police said they engaged the shooter within one minute. In that time, he shot 16 people, killing a 6-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl. That's the power of automatic weapons. There is NO scenario where a troubled 19-yr-old should be able to buy a weapon of war. - Jennifer Hayden tweet
- Jared Kushner’s Other Real Estate Empire in Baltimore
- Trump's Baltimore tirade expands to include Sanders, Sharpton
- Fox’s Chris Wallace Calls Out Mulvaney for Saying Trump’s Baltimore Tweets Have ‘Zero to Do With Race’
- CNN Panel Goes Off Over Trump Attacks: Republicans Who Don’t Stand Up Are ‘Aiding and Abetting a Racist President’
- Buried Bombshell: Fox News Poll Shows Only 45 Percent of Americans Oppose Impeachment
- Dilbert Guy Scott Adams Condemned For Exploiting Mass Shooting to Promote His App
- Republican lawmaker caught on tape warning about the ‘browning of America’
- In 1997, Dershowitz argued in an oped that statutory rape laws should be abolished, and that 15 was a more logical age of consent
- Kentucky county Democratic Party headquarters vandalized with messages disparaging Ocasio-Cortez
- Texas Made An Example Out Of Crystal Mason — For Trying To Vote
- Trump signs 9/11 compensation bill, prompting fund to reverse cuts
Trump says I’m a troublemaker & con man. I do make trouble for bigots. If he really thought I was a con man he would want me in his cabinet. - Rev. Al Sharpton
Trump on cities
Atlanta: "falling apart"
Baltimore: "a filthy place"
Chicago: "totally out of control"
San Francisco: "disgusting," "not even recognizable"
Moscow, Russia: "a great city" and "an amazing place"
Perhaps he should move. - Brandon Friedman
GOP Rep. Rob Bishop (Utah) on Monday confirmed that he will not seek another term in the House, the Deseret News reported.
Bishop, who serves as the top Republican on the House Natural Resources Committee, was first elected to the lower chamber in 2002.
Robert Mueller has done a service to our country by shedding light on Trump’s criminality.
I don’t ever want to hear about optics again.
And I really wish, rather than one more word from Trump, we’d only hear the clang of a jail cell. - Stephen Beschloss
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama Shares Washington Post Op-Ed That Argues Trump is ‘Poisoning Our Democracy’
- U.S. Senator Patty Murray, the third highest-ranking Democrat in the Senate, calls for impeachment proceedings against Donald Trump.
- Al Sharpton Hits Back at Trump: I’m Going to Keep Making Trouble Against Racism Peddlers Like You
- Dem senators slam Ratcliffe's nomination for intel chief
- Poll: Biden holds 19-point lead over 2020 Democratic field, Warren places second
The President and Senate Majority Leader are willing to spend $2.5 billion to build a wall to keep Latin American asylum seekers from “invading” our country, but NOT $1 to keep Russian cyber terrorists from invading our elections!THAT’S EITHER INSANE OR IT’S TREASON. - Ken Olin
The Baltimore Sun Eviscerates Trump
In case anyone missed it, the president of the United States had some choice words to describe Maryland’s 7th congressional district on Saturday morning. Here are the key phrases: “no human being would want to live there,” it is a “very dangerous & filthy place,” “Worst in the USA” and, our personal favorite: It is a “rat and rodent infested mess.”
Hillary was wrong to call Trump's supporters a basket of deplorables. she should have called them a f*cktangle of hateful racist sh*tweasels. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Jared Kushner owns Baltimore apartments ‘infested’ with rodents, mould and maggots
- Black rag dolls designed to be abused pulled from shelves amid racism claims
- Warren moves to outflank Trump on trade
- Uber lays off 400 employees in marketing team
Russia went bankrupt because of the arms race. Now they don’t have to engage in an arms race. Buying politicians and subverting elections is much cheaper. Open at least one of your eyes and see the connections these politicians have to Russian oligarchs. #MoscowMitch - Steve Redmond
Corporate Greed, Brazilian Style
Armed miners have reportedly invaded a village in a remote part of Brazil and killed a tribal leader.
Villagers fled but were planning to return, sparking fears of a "bloodbath," according to local reports.
Happy National Chicken Wing Day!