President Donald Trump called Washington Post a “Russian asset” on Tuesday when asked about the GOP’s inaction on protecting the U.S. electoral processes from foreign interference.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has been slammed by critics recently for killing multiple proposed bills to bolster election security systems.
Trump said that he has stopped receiving intelligence briefings at the White House, arguing, “I can do my job without any intelligence whatsoever.” - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Senate fails to override Trump veto on Saudi arms sales
- 'Overpriced s***': California gunman railed against garlic festival hours before mass shooting
- 2 dead, 2 wounded in shooting at Walmart in Mississippi
- DOJ restricts asylum claims based on family relations
- Florida man faces federal charges after threatening to 'cut' Trump: report
TRUMP: If you criticize America you should leave forever GOP: yeah don’t you dare criticize America! TRUMP: anyway here’s a list of US cities that are garbage. - Jacob Maccoby
China Blames U.S. For Hong Kong Protests
China said recent violence in Hong Kong protests was the “creation of the U.S.,” for the first time laying direct blame on Washington as their dispute over the unrest escalates.
America, where a uterus is more heavily regulated than an AK-47. - Andrea Junker
- Trump: Black leaders boycotting him go against 'own people'
- McConnell accuses media outlets of 'modern-day McCarthyism'
- Trump Goes Off on Morning Joe, Calls Mika Brzezinski 'Psycho': 'They Helped Get Me Elected'
- Joe and Mika Interview Writer Who Said Women Should Be Hanged for Abortions, Forget to Ask Him About it
- Mark Meadows Issues Statement Defending Both Cummings and Trump: Neither of Them Are Racist
- Trump's speech in Jamestown interrupted by protester, boycotted by black lawmakers
- Republican Congressional Opponent Attack Rep. Ilhan Omar in Bonkers Rant: ”She Is Ahhh-vil!’
- Opponent of nation's public lands is picked to oversee them
- How Fox and Sean Hannity amplified a Russia-fueled conspiracy
- ‘He’s the one who’s infested’: Internet dies of laughter after bug appears to get stuck in Trump’s hair
- Trump’s tax returns required under new California election law
Putin Denies McConnell Is Russian Asset: ‘He Has Never Been An Asset To Any Country’ - Andy Borowitz
Trump to reporters this AM: “I’m the least racist person there is anywhere in the world.” - Jim Acosta, CNN
Trump Receives Imaginary Phone Calls
President Donald Trump repeatedly claimed to be the best president ever for black Americans, and said that the “African American community” has called the White House to express their gratitude for, among other things, his series of racist attacks on Baltimore.
In response to Dems threats to begin impeachment proceedings, Trump says, “These people are clowns.” That’s rich coming from someone who clearly gets hair & makeup tips from Pennywise. - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Your Guide To Tonight's Democratic Presidential Debate
- Biden holds big lead over 2020 Democrats in two new national polls
- Elizabeth Warren: I could go to college on a waitress' salary
- Gavin Newsom opens $50 million donor network to Kamala Harris
- Bernie Sanders: As a child, rent control kept a roof over my head
- New ad highlights Mueller testimony as impeachment push grows
Trump said “The ‘Squad’ is "a very racist group of troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, & not very smart.” You know he always accuses people of things he’s guilty of. The only one of these things he hasn’t been guilty of recently is being young. - Bette Midler
Never In The History of the USA Has A President Deserved Impeachment More Than Trump. Schumer & Pelosi Don't Agree.
Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) on Tuesday said he supports Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) decision to hold back on a formal impeachment inquiry against President Trump, despite growing support from members of his leadership team for impeachment proceedings.
The Mueller Report is like the Bible:
Republicans have never read it, but still pretend to know what it says.
- Middle Age Riot
- Capital One reveals historic data breach after FBI arrests Seattle suspect
- Cambridge Analytica carried out work for Brexit campaigners, says former executive
- Trump warns China deal will get worse 'if & when' he's reelected
- Trump heaps pressure on Fed ahead of likely rate cut
- Legionnaires' disease: 11 former guests at Atlanta hotel have illness
Ideally, you want the President of the United States and the Grand Imperial Wizard of the KKK to be two separate people. - Jeff Tiedrich
Wow. Ethiopia Takes Going Green To A Whole New Level
About 350m trees have been planted in a single day in Ethiopia, according to a government minister.
The planting is part of a national “green legacy” initiative to grow 4bn trees in the country this summer by encouraging every citizen to plant at least 40 seedlings. Public offices have reportedly been shut down in order for civil servants to take part.
On a flight back to Baltimore.
Flight attendant welcomes passengers flying to the “spectacular, beautiful, amazing city.”
Passengers cheer. - Annie Karni, NYT
BEHOLD! A TIP JAR!