Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s got a solution to avoiding the harms of climate change: Just live somewhere else.
Pompeo gave an interview to the Washington Times on Friday, during which he addressed the Trump administration’s approach to combating global warming.
There is no Republican Party. There's a Trump party. The Republican Party is kind of taking a nap somewhere. - John Boehner, former Republican Speaker of the House
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Mexico Did Not Agree to Trump's Farm Deal, Officials Say
- Trump claims 'a National Holiday would be immediately declared' if Obama made the deals he has
- Jimmy Carter Says Trump Called Him to Discuss China
- Cuba travel ban: Disappointed passengers return to after being rerouted mid-cruise
Been waiting for Trump's statement condemning a Russian destroyer nearly colliding with a US warship. And I suppose that's the point. Russia wanted to gauge his reaction, or non-reaction and they got it. - Amy Siskind tweet
French Friendship Tree Dies While Held In Quarantine
A sapling planted by the French and US presidents on the White House lawn, meant to symbolize friendship between the two nations, has died. It had been living in US quarantine for the last year.
Once you realize the migrant concentration camps at the border turn a profit as private prisons it all starts to make sense. - Nathan H. Rubin
- Hearing erupts in laughter at Jim Jordan after John Dean humiliates him with lesson on parliamentary rules
- Trump rips Democrats ahead of testimony from 'sleazebag' Watergate lawyer
- Chris Christie Blames Sarah Sanders and WH Press Staff for Trump’s D-Day Interview Debacle
- Franklin Graham goes on anti-gay rant — and then gets totally destroyed
- Kellyanne Conway Attacks John Dean: Unlike Him, I Don't Plan on Going to Jail For Obstruction of Justice
- Senate GOP Ready to Kill Trump Nomination of Longtime Critic Ken Cuccinelli
- Christian publisher faces backlash over Bible school lessons calling Africa a ‘country’ with ‘wild’ people
- Golf Course Pays Off Trump Sons’ Irish Bar Bill
- Barr joked to a class of FBI graduates that his new job felt like the Allied troops landing in Normandy on D-Day
Actual bullets fired at US forces on D-day: 360,000,000
Actual bullets fired at Bill Barr: 0 - NueroPsychoPhD
The people who always told us "Reagan won the Cold War" are now the ones trying to give the trophy back to Russia. - John Fugelsang
Glad To See This Story Is Getting Legs
Under Elaine Chao, the Transportation Dept. designated a special liaison to help with grant applications and other priorities from her husband Mitch McConnell's state of Kentucky, paving the way for grants totaling at least $78 mil for favored projects.
Evangelicals have to constantly tell you they're Christian – because otherwise you'd never guess. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
I think the words I’ve come to hate the most are “Democrats have reached a deal with DOJ.” Keep trying to kick that football, folks. I’m sure Lucy is a completely different person now. - Adam Parkhomenko
Rock The Voter News
- Nadler reaches deal with Justice on Mueller documents on eve of contempt vote
- Gillibrand hits donor benchmark to cement place on first debate stage
- Elizabeth Warren Challenges Bernie Sanders For Progressives' 2020
- CNN’s Dana Bash Asks Bernie Sanders If He Supports Assisted Suicide for Some Reason
- 9-year-old boy pays off entire school lunch debt for his class after saving his allowance
David Axelrod Is A Democratic Divider Not A Uniter. He Mocked Biden & He Constantly Mocked Hillary In 2016.
CNN's David Axelrod mocked a tweet from former Vice President Joe Biden to former President Obama celebrating "Best Friends Day," with the former Obama-Biden campaign chief strategist asking if it was joke.
Vote your conscience in the primaries.
Vote for our survival in the general. - Douglas C. Perera tweet
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll contribute to the global over depletion of the ocean. So give him a salad, maybe. - TheTweetofGod
Call me crazy but I'm starting to suspect that the lying liar who lied about crowd size and lied about his wealth and lied about his racist wall and lied about bone spurs and lied about ten thousand other things might be lying about this stupid f*cking imaginary deal with Mexico. - Jeff Tiedrich
- NBC analyst accuses Trump family of ‘insider’ trading with early knowledge of Trump’s market-moving tweets
- Conservative groups tell Congress: 'We oppose any carbon tax'
- Kushner Company ‘Got $90M From Unknown Foreign Investors’
- Right-wing vitamin website founder calls for Trump to use the military on big tech after Facebook takes down his page
- Regulator asks phone companies if they plan to offer robocall blocking for free
Twitter is fun because you get to be like, “Ducks are good” and someone in your mentions will go, “Um, I’m sorry but my brother is married to a duck scientist and this is a harmful view” and then someone else pops up going, “Your silence about horses is extremely telling” - Mike Drucker tweet
N.R.A. Must Be Having A Sad
The U.S. Supreme Court turned away challenges to a federal law that requires registration of gun silencers, the accessory that has drawn new scrutiny after it was used in a mass shooting in Virginia.
The justices, without comment Monday, left intact the conviction of Jeremy Kettler, a Kansas man sentenced to one year of probation after a jury found him guilty of possessing an unregistered silencer.
Time Magazine, 51 years ago this week,
after Robert Kennedy’s assassination.
Good news, I just got my Fast Pass for Mount Everest. - Conan O'Brien
Please donate a dollar or two.