“Until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account," a Trump spokesman said.
Beginning to think it was never really about her emails.- Dan Savage
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Troops at U.S.-Mexican border to start coming home
- Trump says he was right to criticize hunt for Osama bin Laden
- Trump and Pakistani leader face off on Twitter
- Trump’s Secretary of State hand-delivered plan to protect Saudi crown prince from murder probe: report
- Interpol reportedly to elect a Russian president after China mysteriously disappeared its old one
- Nielsen: Port of entry temporarily closed due to caravan
- Smoke from California wildfires reaches New York City
That Bin Laden was killed the night Trump was owned at the White House Correspondents Dinner might explain his attitude. - Schooley tweet
Someone Is Attacking Our Diplomats
The mother of a U.S. diplomat who fell ill after suspected "health attacks" in China is speaking out, sharing her family's harrowing story publicly in hopes of raising awareness about the potential danger facing American diplomats and other workers around the world.
Anyone know of an island that can be surrounded by walls, everyone has guns, white people only, state TV...where Donald Trump and his loyalists can go be happy? - Dylan
|Trump is lucky that horse didn't kick him.|
Trump Sides With Saudi Arabia
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said that the U.S. stands with Saudi Arabia in the wake of the slaying of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
In a lengthy statement, punctuated with eight exclamation points, Trump said that while “we may never know all of the facts surrounding” Khashoggi’s death, but “our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
I mean, who are you going to believe, your own intelligence agencies or the royal family that funnels hundreds of millions of dollars through your tacky gold-plated real estate ventures and straight into your pocket. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Mueller says powers still intact amid DOJ overhaul
- Trump to give Mueller written answers by Thanksgiving
- Justice Dept focus shifts from immigration to Mueller as staffers follow Sessions out the door
- The Trump official who failed to reunify dozens of separated children is getting a "new role"
- Santorum: ‘Big difference’ between Ivanka emails and what Clinton did with server
- White House adviser defends Ivanka Trump: 'She's a brilliant woman'
Ivanka Trump isn’t dumb...
She is a bad person. Just like every other Trump. - Tony Posnanski
Thank God The Rule Of Law Overrules Trump
A federal judge barred the Trump administration from refusing asylum to immigrants who cross the southern border illegally.
President Donald Trump issued a proclamation on Nov. 9 that said anyone who crossed the southern border between official ports of entry would be ineligible for asylum. As the first of several caravans of migrants have started arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border, Trump said an asylum ban was necessary to stop what he's attacked as a national security threat.
If you're one of those news organizations that treated Clinton's private emails like they were a national emergency, the solution isn't to treat Ivanka's private emails like they're also a national emergency—rather, it's to acknowledge that you kinda f-cked up on Clinton. - Nate Silver
Rock The Voter News
- Anti-Pelosi Dem faces off with constituents at heated town hall
- Ocasio-Cortez says she's using Instagram to 'humanize' government
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the youngest woman ever elected to Congress, is down to less than $7,000 in savings
What Is Going On With Michael Avenatti?
The actress Mareli Miniutti is seeking a restraining order against Michael Avenatti, the attorney who was arrested last week on suspicion of felony domestic violence.
Miniutti filed a petition in Los Angeles County Superior Court seeking the restraining order.
There’s literally no member of the Trump family who should still have a security clearance at this point. - Jared Yates Sexton
The only thing Trump has in common with Jesus is that they both used ghost writers. -John Fugelsang
- Trump admin unveils sanctions on Russia-Iran scheme to send oil to Syria
- Kudlow: 'Recession is so far in the distance I can't see it'
- White House correspondents ditch comedians, ask biographer to speak at annual dinner
- A bill in the Ohio House would criminalize abortions in all cases, and possibly allow the death penalty against women who get abortions
Walmart Wants Refund From Racist Republican
Walmart asked Republican Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi on Tuesday to return its campaign donation after “Will and Grace” actress Debra Messing and others criticized the retail giant for supporting the lawmaker after she made controversial comments about attending a hypothetical “public hanging.”
Studies show young people are having less sex than previous generations. I knew I was ahead of my time. - Conan O'Brien
AHNC Will Be 18 Years Old!