Trump says US stands with Saudi Arabia despite journalist Khashoggi’s killing
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said that the U.S. stands with Saudi Arabia in the wake of the slaying of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
In a lengthy statement — punctuated with eight exclamation points — Trump said that “we may never know all of the facts surrounding” Khashoggi’s death, but “our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.”
Calm down, everyone, Saudi Arabia just murdered a journalist, it’s not like they did anything really evil like kneeling during a song. - OhNoSheTwint
Did you ever think you’d see the day that an American President would attack the architect of the Bin Laden raid but go out of his way to defend the foreign nationals that beheaded a US resident?
No. You didn’t. - Bryan Behar
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Desmond Tutu presented the International Children's Peace Prize to Parkland students
- Before going to Mar-a-Lago for Thanksgiving, Trump told media not to "worry" about troops spending holiday at border
- Washington Post publisher: Trump's 'dangerous' Saudi statement betrays US values, Khashoggi 'deserves better'
- South Korean named Interpol president in blow to Russia
*after Russia and Saudi Arabia. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Trump Has Spies In The Caravan
The Trump administration has been paying undercover informants in the migrant caravan moving toward the U.S. border in an effort to gather intelligence, NBC News reported Tuesday, citing two Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials.
Maybe just one time Trump could collude with America. - Jeff Tiedrich
- GOP committee chairmen ask White House for details on Ivanka's emails
- Ivanka Trump’s book had prescient words: ‘Email is the key to prosecuting just about everyone’
- Mueller’s team scorches guilty ex-Trump aide for trying to avoid prison — and uses his own tweets against him
- Cindy McCain will never forgive Trump for insulting her husband — and she doubts he’ll run for re-election
- Espy says Hyde-Smith's 'public hanging' remark gave Mississippi 'another black eye'
- Homeland Security's Kirstjen Nielsen snaps at judges who quashed Trump's campaign stunt: It's a ‘dangerous ruling’
- Fox News GOP analyst: President Obama is the one with ‘mommy issues’ because he’s ‘half white’
- U.S. Judge Strikes Down Mississippi Abortion Ban
Every day Trump finds a new way to denigrate, degrade, and debase the country he swore to preserve and protect. It’s sickening. - Stephen King
Thank God, A Sane Republican!
It is extremely rare for a Supreme Court Chief Justice to criticize a sitting president. But John Roberts has just done it.
In a statement put out as a response to a query from the Associated Press, Roberts condemned the comments of President Donald Trump — who, yesterday, blasted a Ninth Circuit judge who ruled against his administration’s asylum policy.
If you're watching the news, Justice Roberts just stood up for an independent judiciary.
If you're watching "Hannity," Justice Roberts just outed himself as an open-borders Venezuelan-style socialist who hates our troops and is coming for your guns. - John Fugelsang
Right now the only Trump that’s not in serious trouble is Eric, right? Can you imagine if the Corleone family’s last best hope was Fredo? - Ken Olin
Rock The Voter News
- Chicago food bank gets hand from Barack Obama
- Obama praises 'extraordinary' Pelosi amid leadership battle
- More Americans trust Democrats than GOP to lower drug prices
For those of you forced to sit with Trump-supporting relatives on Thursday, when they bring up migrant caravans or witch hunts or Brett Kavanaugh or anything else that Twitler spews, just smile and say, “Looks like Nancy Pelosi will be Speaker soon. Would you pass the gravy?”- George Takei
Is This Legal, Mr. Mueller?
President Donald Trump asked White House counsel Don McGahn to prosecute Hillary Clinton. When McGahn put him off, it didn't end. Trump hired Matt Whitaker...
Oil was at 53$ when Obama left office, and he didn't need to thank any murderers. - Bruno Amato
- Trump inflated importance of Saudi arms sales to US job market, report says
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Elon Musk is more important than Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs
- Dolce and Gabbana reportedly cancels Shanghai fashion show after racism row
- U.S. prosecutors probe Hyundai, Kia vehicle recalls
- ‘Never seen things this bad’: Soy farmers fume as their crops rot in storage thanks to Trump’s trade wars
I love how the guy flying on a jet to a gold resort for the holidays (instead of volunteering at a food bank) is the one the “Christians” love. - Mikel Jollett
Oopsy. Amazon Exposes Customers Info.
Some Amazon customers received an email from the company telling them their names and emails had been exposed due to a “technical error.” Several customers shared the emails on social media Wednesday.
BREAKING NEWS: Trump balloon removed from Thanksgiving Day Parade. Organizers unable to find enough hot air to fill it. - TDP tweet
I want to take a brief moment before Thanksgiving to express immense and sincere gratitude for all of you. You’ve made every day this year and the past 17 years easier. Thank you for being a part of my every day.