In a day filled with compelling images and stirring rhetoric, Friday's political theater and media spectacle in South Korea had something for just about everyone. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un took historic strides across the border to meet South Korean President Moon Jae-in. Then, he invited Moon to step briefly into the North.
My thoughts and prayers are that Trump doesn't mess this up.
If you think about it, the North and South Korean War will end before the finish of the American Civil War.- Erik Bransteen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The NRA is setting aside years of documents regarding its ties to a Kremlin-linked banker
- Knife attacker kills seven children, wounds 12 in China
- Israeli forces kill three Gaza border protesters, wound 400: medics
- Saudis say 19 oil ships are held hostage off Yemen. Not true, say maritime experts.
- Donald Trump Tweets “KOREAN WAR TO END!” Morning After Unhinged 'Fox & Friends' Phoner
- Trump: I won't get 'played' by North Korea
- Otto Warmbier Family Sues North Korea for 'Brutal' Murder of Their Son
- London mayor warns Trump that Britons will voice their 'freedom of speech' during his UK visit
Fun fact the new embassy in Jerusalem will cost tax payers $60 million dollars! How’s the water in Flint? - irishygirl tweet
WWB Violation By Ex-NFL Player
An ex-NFL player was slammed to the ground and choked until he was unconscious by Henry County police officers during an arrest in a shopping center parking lot, cellphone video of the attack shows.
Duke, Duchess Of Cambridge Announce Name Of Third Child Is Louis Arthur Al-Baghdadi - The Onion
- Angela Merkel visits Donald Trump in Washington
- Republicans on House Intelligence Panel Clear Trump Campaign in Russian Meddling
- Trump campaign used 'poor judgment' in dealing with the Russians, House Intel report says
- Russian lawyer at Trump Tower meeting had closer ties to Kremlin than previously disclosed
- Flynn And His Son Met With Russian Ambassador In December 2015
- All the President's Profiting
- Veterans Affairs In Limbo After Jackson Withdraws As Nominee
- 'Remember sailor': Donald Trump tweets bizarre message to James Comey
- Donald Trump Praises 'Smart' Kanye West as Some Kardashians Appear to Unfollow the Rapper on Twitter
- White House medical unit reportedly operated like 'grab and go' clinic under Ronny Jackson
- GOP Rep. Pat Meehan abruptly resigns following reports he used $39,000 of taxpayer dollars to settle sexual harassment claims
- George HW Bush to remain hospitalized, but 'in excellent spirits'
- Conservative news outlet fires writers who were critical of Trump
- Adam Rippon skips Trump White House visit: 'I will not stand with people who discriminate'
House Intelligence Committee Republicans declare there was no collusion btw DT campaign & Russia which is why you should ignore 19 indictments, 4 guilty pleas & Don Jr emailing "collude at me, bro." - John Fugelsang
Kanye West and the GOP teach us a valuable lesson, when you fall in love with a reality tv star there is a pretty good chance you will lose your mind. - Matthew Dowd
If Jesus Were Alive Today, Paul Ryan Would Lead The Lynch Mob
More than 70 Democratic lawmakers have signed a letter demanding answers from Speaker Paul Ryan about his decision to oust the chaplain of the House of Representatives.
The letter, which began circulating Thursday evening and is also signed by at least one Republican, asks Ryan to explain his motivation for seeking the resignation of Rev. Patrick Conroy, the Jesuit priest who had served as House chaplain for the last seven years.
Who the hell fires a priest?- John Dingell
I don’t know if Joy Reid is telling the truth or not.
Here’s my truth.
I grew up being taught in school that being gay was wrong.
I was told people chose to be gay.
I used gay slurs with my friends.
And then I learned the truth.
Now I produce Ellen.
- Andy Lassner
Rock The Voter News
- St. Petersburg library to be named for former President Obama
- Obama Photographer Pete Souza Taunts Trump For Not Buying Melania A Birthday Gift
- Arizona, Colorado Teachers Rally, Schools Close for 2nd Day
It was reported that disgraced CBS anchor Charlie Rose is developing a show where he'll interview other men brought down by the MeToo movement, which brings us to a new segment called "Just, No." No. No! NO!- Seth Myers
|Cut & run, Manafort before it's too late.|
A federal judge on Friday tossed out former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's lawsuit challenging the scope of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
In her decision, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson wrote that a civil suit is not the way for Manafort to challenge actions by the prosecutors who are working for Mueller's office.
Pence Unveils Campaign To Educate Teens About Dangers Of Premarital Eye Contact - The Onion
Since When Does A Reputable (?) Author Whine When Her Facts Don't Check Out?
New York Times reporter Amy Chozick has found herself embroiled in an extremely civil public debate with Chelsea Clinton over Chozick’s new book, Chasing Hillary.
So they asked Trump, since he isn't getting enough credit, they asked him to assess his own performance to date. What grade do you think the president gave himself? Let's find out. [Trump clip] “I would give myself an A-plus.” That's right, A-plus. Not an A, an A-plus. Just an unbiased review from a guy who names everything from neck ties to meat after himself, an A-plus. I'm going to miss him when he's arrested, I really am. - Jimmy Kimmel
- US STOCKS-Wall St flat as earnings offset inflation jitters
- Exxon Posts Worst First-Quarter Output Since 1999; Shares Fall
- The unspoken factor in Amazon's search for a new home: Jeff Bezos' support for gay rights
- Microsoft's Windows 10 April 2018 Update ships April 30 with a mission: Saving you time
Look, he did promise to create tons of new jobs; we just didn't know they would all be for criminal defense attorneys. - John Fugelsang
Tom Brokaw Accused Of Sexual Harassment. Tom Brokaw?
Tom Brokaw, the retired longtime anchor of "NBC Nightly News," denied a former colleague's accusation on Thursday that he tried to kiss and grope her when she was an NBC News correspondent during the 1990s.
The former correspondent, Linda Vester, told The Washington Post and Variety that Brokaw, who at 78 is 26 years older than she, twice made unwanted advances toward her, in 1994 and 1995.
Bill Cosby, one of the most beloved and successful TV stars of all-time, was convicted on three counts of indecent assault today. He could very well spend the rest of his life eating pudding in prison.- Jimmy Kimmel