President Donald Trump's penchant for freewheeling chatter on issues being litigated in court landed him in hot water again Thursday, potentially upending his attorneys' strategy in ongoing court battles involving his personal lawyer Michael Cohen
Trump’s Mouth Wired Shut on Advice of Legal Team - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Lawmakers to hold hearings on deadly ambush of US soldiers in Niger
- Senate confirms Pompeo to be new secretary of State
- US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis expects ‘re-energized’ effort against Islamic State in Syria
- Caravan Arrives In Tijuana, As Migrants Prepare To Request Asylum
- Refinery explosion in Superior, Wis., injures at least 20, 6 seriously
I've known comedians who have done cocaine and stayed up all night and they sounded just like trump on fox & friends. - Dean Obeidallah
Trump Tweets This Morning, Federal Prosecutors Use It In Court Filing
Federal prosecutors in New York argued on Thursday that public statements by President Trump and Fox News host Sean Hannity signal that materials seized from Michael Cohen are unlikely to contain large amounts of privileged information.
What Trump thinks of his tweet vs what everyone else thinks about it
- Trump: Tester has a 'big price to pay' over VA nominee's withdrawal
- Here's the White House questionnaire for GOP candidates who want Trump's backing
- Comey more believable than Trump: poll
- Trump denies that he told Comey he didn't stay overnight in Moscow
- Kanye West praises Trump, criticizes Obama on Twitter
- Michael Avenatti hints $1.6 million abortion payout was for Trump — not GOP donor
- Rep. Joe Barton calls Scott Pruitt ‘the victim’ and thanks him for stopping Obama’s ‘radical clean air’ agenda
- Diamond and Silk falsely claim under oath they weren't paid by Trump campaign
- Judge rules bar was allowed to kick out Trump supporter
- Trump: I would rather have presidential election based on the popular vote
- Donald Trump Suggests Melania's Birthday Gift Was Him Going on 'Fox and Friends': 'Maybe I Didn't Get Her So Much'
Diamond and Silk are lying so much in their testimony, they're gonna have to change their name to Zirconia and Polyester.- Nick Jack Pappas
IT'S CALLED DRAGON ENERGY, IT'S A NEW THING KANYE AND I HAVE
Publicist Worried Kanye West’s Support Of Trump Will Damage His Carefully Crafted Public Image As A Manic Self-Absorbed Lunatic- The Onion
The first look at documents seized from Donald Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, will go to Barbara Jones, who cut her teeth as a mob prosecutor, presided as a judge over white-collar crime cases including corporate chieftain Bernie Ebbers, and oversaw the arbitration of NFL running back Ray Rice.
Kanye: I am the craziest Trump supporter and will do absolutely anything for money.
Diamond and Silk: Hold our beer.
Dr. Ronny Jackson: No problem.
Jeff Sessions Desperately Trying To Keep His Job
Attorney General Jeff Sessions said he shared President Donald Trump’s “frustrations” with the special counsel probe and called for it to wrap up.
The attorney general testified Thursday before the House Appropriations Committee, saying the investigation overseen by special counsel Robert Mueller was distracting the president from national security matters.
I have started a GoFundMe to send Michael Cohen to law school. - Andy Borowitz
It's being reported that Veterans Administration nominee Dr. Ronny Jackson is known as "the candy man" in the White House because he gave out prescriptions "like candy." So, now we can all stop asking ourselves, "How does Melania do it?"- Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Urges Women To 'Stand Up And Speak Out'
- Why a 'federal jobs guarantee' is gaining steam with Democrats
- Michigan approves marijuana legalization vote for November
Bill Cosby Found Guilty And Screams About It
Just after being found guilty on sexual assault, comedian Bill Cosby reportedly had an outburst at his prosecutor and screamed obscenities while his potential incarceration without bail was discussed.
Now if only we could start holding our president to the same standard we’re holding Bill Cosby. - OhNoSheTwint
Body language experts say all the touching between Presidents Trump and Macron was an exercise in primate-like male dominance. And here's the good news for Americans — apparently our baboon won.- Conan O'Brien
- Ford Is About to Abandon American Sedans
- Amazon Echo can soon answer follow-up questions without the 'Alexa' prompt
- Facebook didn't read terms and conditions for app behind Cambridge Analytica
- Subway to close 500 restaurants across the US
Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer appeared in Madame Tussauds today to unveil a wax figure of first lady Melania Trump. And you can tell it's not the real Melania because — OK, you can't tell. - Seth Myers