The attorney representing adult film star Stormy Daniels said on Friday that he believes he can prove that President Donald Trump has been lying about what he knows about attorney Michael Cohen’s decision to pay hush money to his client.
He's insulted us, gaslighted us, and publicly humiliated us.
America is Melania Trump. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russia says London spreading propaganda over spy poisoning
- UK deploys military in probe of nerve agent attack on Russia spy Sergei Skripal
- White House ignores congressional inquiry on security clearance procedures
- North Carolina police officer faces charges after beating, choking and tasing suspected jaywalker
- Hempfield Area High School closed Friday due to mass shooting threat
Dennis Rodman is going to get Nobel Peace Prize for Trump NK meeting. - Stephen Colbert
|Man has need for good guy with gun.|
Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is now in an all-out war with his own staff.
The Washington Post reports that Shulkin’s relationship has now gotten so toxic with some of his staff members that “an armed guard now stands outside his office.”
It's wild that the Parkland shooter had a swastika carved into his gun, wore a MAGA hat, and explicitly expressed his hatred for Jews and black people but all these things were excluded from the subsequent conversation. - Tuxedo Mask tweet
Jim Carrey, the actor, posted his art on Twitter titled "Oh Say, Can't You See"
The president who boasted of treating women like sex objects is being outplayed at his own game by a porn star. - Washington Post
- White House Acknowledges Trump Ties To Stormy Legal Battle Over Alleged Affair
- EU official's response to Trump tariffs: ‘We can also do stupid’
- Congressional Republicans threaten action over Trump's tariffs
- Trump Discusses Violence With Video Game Execs and Critics
- Comey friend warns Stormy Daniels saga could unravel years of Trump hush money payouts
- Ex-US attorney tells Maddow Kushner adviser’s airport confrontation with FBI almost as shocking as his child porn charges
- Interior Department pays $139,000 to fix doors in Ryan Zinke’s office
- Spicer on Cohn being "first relevant" WH departure: "I think I was relevant"
- GOP senator: Anthony Kennedy will retire from Supreme Court this summer
Trevor Noah on the Trump Administration: 'We're learning about laws because they keep breaking them'
Porn Star Interview On Hold. I Wonder Why?
Former adult film actress Stormy Daniels has recorded an interview for CBS's "60 Minutes" after filing a civil suit against President Trump this week in an attempt to void a nondisclosure agreement between the pair.
A source familiar with the program told The Hill that Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, will appear on “60 Minutes” on a future date but won't be on the program this coming Sunday.
So, Trump kids, how do you feel about your father's affair with Stormy Daniels?
Ivanka: "It never happened."
Don Jr.: "Father nailed a porn star. That's awesome!"
Eric [looking up from the jar of library paste he'd been eating]: "Dad what?" - Jeff Tiedrich
I took this screenshot of Stormy Daniels' Tweet
Trump supposedly used alias “David Dennison” with Stormy. Rearrange the letters, and it spells “Diva Don Sinned.” - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Obamas 'in talks to make Netflix shows'
- Hillary Clinton to receive Radcliffe Medal
- Bernie Sanders tells Democrats to back off primary attacks
- Jewish GOP group calls for resignation of 7 Democrats over 'ties' to Farrakhan
Nunberg Sobers Up
Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg arrived at District Court in Washington, DC, Friday morning, where he is expected to deliver federal grand jury testimony as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
[tweets about feminism]
Whoa there, little lady. International Women’s Day was yesterday. - OhNoSheTwint
|"The Jury" Saturday Evening Post Cover, February 14,1959 by Norman Rockwell|
- Economy added booming 313K jobs in Feb.
- Nasdaq hits record high, Dow surges 350 points after strong jobs report
- 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli faces high stakes sentencing in fraud case
- Waymo self-driving trucks are hauling gear for Google data centers
Kim Jong-un Reveals He is Just Using Trump to Meet Stormy Daniels - Andy Borowitz
Right Wing Media Fully Embraces Russia
Conservative website The Daily Caller’s decision to publish an op-ed in which infamous Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska attacks special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into interference with the 2016 presidential election drew harsh criticism from journalists but quickly earned a link on The Drudge Report. Drudge regularly promotes Russian propaganda, providing more than 400 links to the websites of Russian state-media outlets RT, Sputnik, and Tass since 2012.
I'm consistently over thanked for Friday.- TweetOfGod
Brita Unveils New In-Throat Water Filters
- The Onion
- The Onion