Authorities arrested a Michigan man last week after he allegedly called CNN several times, threatening to kill employees at the network's Atlanta, Georgia, headquarters, according to a federal affidavit.
Brandon Griesemer made 22 calls to CNN on January 9 and January 10 and four calls, which were recorded, contained threats, according to the affidavit, which was unsealed Friday.
I used to love to wake up in the morning when Barack Obama was president. Now I am afraid to wake up.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Americans reportedly killed in Kabul Intercontinental Hotel siege
- A-10s join effort to target Taliban drug factories in Afghanistan
- US takes aim at Russia after suspected Syrian government gas attack
- China says it has no information on seized Swedish citizen
- Kentucky school shooting: At least 5 shot at Marshall County High School
- Trump expected to invite France's Macron for first state visit of his presidency
- Hawaii's governor couldn't correct the false missile alert sooner because he forgot his Twitter password
Funny how the trolls who keep calling other ppl "cuck" are also the ones who let Putin come in and screw America while they quietly watched in the corner. - John Fugelsang
Haiti Protests Trump
About two thousand people took to the streets of Haiti's capital on Monday to protest comments attributed to U.S. President Donald Trump about the nation being a "shithole" country, which caused uproar in the world's first independent black republic.
ICE Agents Hurl Pregnant Immigrant Over Mexican Border To Prevent Birth On U.S. Soil - The Onion
- FBI director threatened to resign amid Trump, Sessions pressure
- Mueller interviewed Jeff Sessions, making him the first Trump cabinet member to be questioned in the Russia probe
- “I've Got Another Nut Job Here Who Thinks He's Running Things”: Are Trump and Kelly Heading for Divorce?
- Trump backs Kelly, who is doing a 'fantastic job'
- Trump And Stormy Daniels: Porn Star's Instagram Suspended After 'Make America Horny Again' Strip Show
- Lara Trump tells Fox that women who marched are too dumb to know why they're anti-Trump, "They just think that's the thing to do"
- Border Patrol agents boarded a bus and asked for citizenship papers. Is that legal?
Number of Democratic Attorneys General who've ever been grilled by FBI agents about their role in a foreign country trying to hijack a US election: - 0. - Eric Boehlert
Melania Shuns Switzerland After Porn Star Revelations
First lady Melania Trump, in a change of plans, will not be joining President Donald Trump on his trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, later this week.
Trump actually has two cellphones that his staff nicknamed “Trump One” and “Trump Two.” Sounds a little like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.- Jimmy Fallon
Weird, but I'm convinced electing more women is the only way Democrats in Congress will grow some balls. - Randi Mayem Singer
Rock The Voter News
- How the Women's March Is Turning Protesters Into Politicians
- Chasing Hillary memoir will detail 10 years of reporting on Hillary Clinton
President Trump is now claiming his approval rating among black Americans has doubled. In other words, Ben Carson voted twice. - Conan O'Brien
The Inhumanity Of It All
The U.S. border patrol arrested an activist with an organization that tries to prevent border crossing deaths hours after the group released video of agents dumping water left at the border.
Mitch McConnell's deal with Schumer & the Dems rests entirely on Mitch's promise to Charlie Brown that he won't pull the football away this time. -John Fugelsang
- Wall Street, Not American Solar, Stands to Gain From Trump Tariffs
- USA Gymnastics' rot runs deeper than serial sex abuser Larry Nassar
- Twitter's No. 2 Resigns to Become Chief Executive of SoFi
- Google's $20 Million Xprize Moonshot Is About to Crash Back to Earth Without a Winner
Chain migration is a real thing. You let a guy into the White House, and next thing you know, his son-in-law and daughter are running the government. - Will Saletan
Puerto Rico To Privatize Electric Authority
Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló announced Monday he will privatize the island's crippled, broke and decrepit electric energy authority, which he said has become a heavy burden to residents and has been hampering economic recovery.
If you are in Washington, D.C., an exciting time to visit the White House is 1-3PM, when they feed live lizards to Stephen Miller. - Conan O'Brien