Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, told a former business associate that economic sanctions against Russia would be “ripped up” as one of the Trump administration’s first acts, according to an account by a whistle-blower made public on Wednesday.
Flynn pleads guilty and flips. Finally, the 282nd sure thing to bring down the Trump Administration.- Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Officials: Jihadist Plot to Kill British Prime Minister Thwarted
- GOP chairman says ‘red flags’ surround Russian cyber firm
- Russia election: Putin to run again for president
- Now Moscow is accusing the U.S. of recruiting Russian journalists as spies
- Democrats demand Tillerson end State Department hiring freeze, consult with Congress
- Top Dem hits Trump administration over lack of transparency in Cuba attacks
- Several homes burning in Bel-Air as fire closes the 405 Freeway, forces evacuations
- Thomas Fire in California causes ammunition to fly out of home, hit reporter
Trump Fans The Flames Of Jerusalem. Evangelicals Awaiting The Rapture!
President Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital on Wednesday and announced plans to relocate the US Embassy there, a move expected to inflame tensions in the region and unsettle the prospects for peace.
Was this Jerusalem thing Jared Kushner's idea to win peace in the Middle East?
If so, he really sucks at his job.- Erik Bransteen
Russia has been banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics but is still allowed to participate in the 2020 election.- Michael Blackman
I Think The Russians Did This
Doctors treating the U.S. Embassy victims of mysterious, invisible attacks in Cuba have discovered brain abnormalities as they search for clues to explain the hearing, vision, balance and memory damage, The Associated Press has learned.
I guess one of the reasons I'm a Democrat is because of the Party's "no pedophiles" policy.- Seth Abramson
- White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records
- Did Roy Moore date his wife Kayla before she was officially divorced?
- ‘No standard of morality’: Chris Cuomo hammers Kellyanne Conway on Roy Moore hypocrisy
- ‘Paul is a bad guy — let’s not kid ourselves’: Corey Lewandowski trashes Trump kids for hiring Manafort
- Sarah Sanders’ dad says Chelsea Handler is barren and ‘jealous’: Instead of raising kids, she ‘aborted them’
- Kellyanne Conway Hated Being Sexually Harassed but Defends Trump Despite Complaints of Misconduct
- Mike Pence Ratted Out His Frat Brothers for a Keg
- Ex-FBI agent calls out ‘increasingly implausible’ excuses coming from Mike Pence and Don Jr.
- Did Sean Spicer Violate a Court Order Barring Republicans From Suppressing Votes?
- Christian schools getting away with physical abuse and sadistic mind games thanks to religious exemptions
“I damn sure believe — and have done my to ensure — that men who hurt little girls should go to jail and not to the United States Senate.” - Doug Jones, Roy Moore's opponent
I Don't Trust A Man Who Doesn't Like Animals
An adviser to President Trump reportedly said Trump was “embarrassed” by the Pence family’s desire to bring their pets with them to Washington, D.C.
The adviser told The Atlantic Trump told his secretary that he thought it was “low class” for the Pences to bring their pets to the Naval Observatory.
Every time I see a picture of Steve Bannon I smell salami.- Akilah Hughes
Flynn’s not the only one in Mueller’s crosshairs — because, in court, Flynn said that he’s agreed to cooperate with the special counsel’s office. Woo-hoo! He’s singing like a canary! Well, actually, more like an angry shaved eagle. - Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- Feminist Writer: Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, And Mark Halperin Cost Hillary Clinton The 2016 Election
- House Dems scrub Kihuen from incumbent program after harassment allegations
- New accusation alleges Franken tried to forcibly kiss congressional aide in 2006
- Dem flip Republican seat, break GOP supermajority in Georgia
Democrat Senators Call For Al Franken To Resign
Senators Kirsten Gillibrand, Mazie Hirono, Claire McCaskill and Maggie Hassan all issued statements this morning calling on fellow Democrat Al Franken to resign.
"How is it that Al Franken has become the top story and concern when the rapist trump, the pedophile Moore, the pervert Barton and so many others are skating away? I'm disgusted by the lack of accountability on both sides!" ~ Jay Cohen
May you live in interesting times, like when your vice-president starts picking his vice-president. - Conan O'Brien
- 'Holy crap': Experts find tax plan riddled with glitches
- UPS warns of temporary delays as Cyber Monday swamps network
- House panel seeks to ID agencies not meeting Kaspersky purge deadline
- US Records Strongest US Worker Productivity in 3 Years
- Canada scraps plan to buy Boeing fighters amid trade dispute: source
A great thing about the new tax plan - if you own a race horse, you can write off its genitals as a small business. - Conan O'Brien
Wal-Mart Name Change. Sorta.
Wal-Mart Stores is dropping a 48-year-old habit, the dash in its name. It's also ditching the word "stores."
Wal-Mart said Wednesday it is changing its legal name to Walmart, as the company looks to emphasize its shift from a company that sells in stores to one that sells online and off.
A Mormon came to my door, and after a long, emotional, and persuasive pitch, I got him to start wearing longer sleeves.- Conan O'Brien
Please Help Me End This Fundraiser